Chapter 14

Third POV

"That's enough." Said Tera clashing her sword with Sasuke's kunai.

She glared intensely at him.

"What are you doing here?" Growled Sasuke.

Tera was wearing a black coat and Sasuke was wearing a dark blue coat.

"Itachi, were you really going to let someone like him kill you?" She said in the tone a teacher would talk to a student when they were disappointed in them.

"You know him...?" Questioned Sasuke putting his kunai back to his side slowly.

Tera also brought her sword to her side, but she wasn't going to let her guard down just yet.

"Yes." She simply answered and turned her attention to Itachi.

The look she was giving him was far more intense then the one she gave Sasuke just seconds ago.

She walked close to Itachi and leaned towards his ear.

She whispered something to him, and Itachi said some words to her as well assuring her that he wasn't going to do something stupid.

Sasuke just stared at the two who from where he was standing looked very friendly with each other. The sudden anger inside him intensified with every second the two stayed close to one another. He didn't comprehend the sudden anger, so he just ignored it.

"Get out of here." He ordered her catching her attention. "You have nothing to do here."

She chuckled bitterly.

"Has anyone ever told you how naive you are?" She asked lips once again forming a thin line.

Sasuke clenched his teeth.

"My business isn't with you. If you don't do as I say, I'll have to kill you too." He said hands no longer shaking from the sudden anger he felt just seconds ago.

"Tera, you should go. I can handle this. Ok?" He said putting his hand on her shoulder.

Sasuke's grip on the kunai unconsciously tightened.

"No, I won't leave without you Itachi. I know you can't possibly kill your younger brother, but I on the other hand. I sure as hell can." Tera's angry.

Itachi knew why, but Sasuke was oblivious to everything. He didn't know how Itachi and Tera are so close. How they even know each other, and why he even cares to know.

Itachi whipered something again to Tera.

"I'm sorry Itachi, but you aren't alone anymore... You can't just think about Sasuke. It might not be his fault, but fairness isn't necessarily in Donzo's dictionary."

All the words Tera spoke always condused Sasuke. Its like whenever she spoke she leaves the most important information out.

"I deserve to know." Sasuke finally spoke up. "I deserve to know if what Donzo told me is true."

Tera's eyes narrowed and Itachi held onto her arm.

"You spoke with him?" She asked calmly hiding the rage the simple name awoke inside her.

Knowing Tera's hatred for the old man he smirked.

"What if I did?" He asked ignoring Itachi's warning stare.

Tera's breathing started to get uneven.

"Where is he?" Her tone was still calm.

She told Sasuke if he wanted more information to go to Donzo, and the reason was because she knew that he would find him.