Chapter 16

Third POV

"... That's going too far." Sasuke held his head low. His hair was covering his eyes. "Lying to me about the survival of my clan is crossing the line Itachi!"

Tera knew this would be how he would react. She understood that this wasn't something that someone could just automatically believe, so before Sasuke could make a move Tera stepped in.

"... Its true." She backed Itachi up. "The clan that Donzo spoke to you about was your clan Sasuke. The other half..."

Sasuke was at a loss of words. He didn't know what to do or say. He wanted to kill the two in front of him for keeping something like this from him.

"Don't blame Tera for not telling you earlier. I pleaded her not to tell you, so blame me." Itachi was no longer acting cold to Sasuke like he use to when Sasuke was still in the village.

He was no longer pretending, but Sasuke didn't buy any of it. He still believed that Itachi is the cause of his pain and now so is Tera.

"I don't believe any of this. This is all a lie." His breathing became unsteady. "You're both nothing but liars... My clan's dead... I saw it... I saw it."

"He's hyperventilating." Said Tera feeling panicked, but she stayed still. She had no clue on what to do. The medical ninja was her sister, she didn't study much about health... All she studied about was her clans past and useful jutsu so she wouldn't have to rely on her black flames... She's never regretted it until now...

Itachi quickly made it to Sasuke's side once he collapsed.

"We should take him to the village." He said checking Sasuke's pulse.

Tera tensed at the suggestion.

"I don't think that's a good idea Itachi." She was totally against Sasuke going to the village. "I don't trust him."

Itachi carried Sasuke on his back like he use to do when they were children. When everything was so different...

"Please Tera. He won't be able to do anything to the village. I promise." Itachi pleaded.

Tera has never seen Itachi like this.

He really wanted to be close to his brother again. She's noticed how even thought Sasuke wants him dead when he sees him all he wants to do is hug his brother and beg for forgiveness.

Something that Tera thinks is unnecessary since Itachi wasn't at fault at all. The actions that his village and clan did weren't his fault. He wasn't that cause of this from happening.

"If I so much as suspect that he does anything to anyone in the village even if that someone is you, I will not hesitate to take action Itachi. I don't care who is against the decision I choose. Understood?" Tera was serious, but Itachi would take that risk.

Sighing Tera put on her hood and started walking to the direction where her village was in.

*

Amaterasu POV

Its early in the morning and I was in the room where Sasuke was staying in. No one but my sister, Itachi, and I know that he's here.

That's how it will stay until I make sure he means no harm to the citizens here.

I haven't had any sleep at all since Itachi and I arrived. He's volunteered to keep watch over Sasuke, but I insisted that I was alright for the day.

It wouldn't be wise to let Itachi stay anyway.

I was looking outside the window when I heard shuffling a couple feet away from me.

I turned my head to the left to see that Sasuke was waking up.