Chapter 10

Karin's POV

Its been four days now and he still hasn't waken up yet.

Jugo said that Tera told him that Sasuke would wake up in a day or two, but this is way past one or two days!

If he stays like this the opportunity in arriving at the hideout will be gone if it already hasn't...

The Akatsuki don't stay long at a hideout, and its already been four damn days!

"He should have woken up by now!" I let my anger out as I paced back and forth in the room.

"He should wake up any minutes Karin." The idiot said with his eyes closed.

He doesn't even care! The last thing he wants is for Sasuke to wake up!

I was about to yell at him when Jugo caught my attention.

"He's sweating." I snapped my head to Sasuke's direction.

Jugo was right next to him looking at Sasuke worriedly.

"What?" I asked making my way to Sasuke's side.

Suigetsu was on the same side as Jugo while I was on the other.

Jugo was right. Sasuke was sweating.

I touched his forehead and my eyes widened.

What could've happened?! He was alright these past few days... Then this happens...?! Why so suddenly?? He must be having a nightmare, but it could also be something much worse.

Without saying a word I rushed out the room got a towel and some water and came right back. Damping the small towel I squeezed it and folded it so I could put it on his forehead.

"Take the blanket off." I ordered and they did as I told them.

I did everything I possibly could to make his temperature drop. It wasn't much I could do, but it still helped.

What the hell did Tera do to him?

"... Tera doesn't have control over her power. She must have done something by accident."

My teeth clenched at the mention of her name. She's been no help at all. I'd honestly say that everything was going perfectly fine until she appeared.

"By accident?! How do you know she didn't want to kill Sasuke on purpose?!" I yelled at him.

Tera has no reason to keep either of us alive.

"Don't you think she would have already Karin?" I glared at Suigetsu.

"None of us know Tera well enough to know what she thinks Suigetsu."

It hurt me to see Sasuke in this state. He's never looked like this. Never has he gotten sick, or even severely injured. At least not that I remember.

"That's where you're wrong. You don't know Tera well enough, but we do." He said his voice dead serious.

Never have I ever heard him talk in that tone. Its always games with him even in serious battles, but now... Now that he does use that tone its to defend a person that isn't worth defending.

I scoffed and stood up.

"Just how much do you know her huh?"

I always knew not to trust Tera. She's a person full of secrets. Those are the most dangerous type of people. The people you always have to keep an eye on.

"Enough to know that she didn't do this on purpose." He said pointing to Sasuke.

I began to grit my teeth.