Chapter 15

Third POV

"He left early in the morning." She said handing Sasuke his breakfast.

He quietly thanked her. He didn't want her to hear it, but she did. She pretended to hear nothing so they wouldn't start arguing again.

There was a reason why Itachi wasn't here, and Sasuke being calm has a lot to do with it.

"Other than a murderer he's also a coward." He muttered.

Tera tried swallowing the rage she felt hearing Sasuke say that.

She's good at hiding her emotions but there's still a couple of things that will tick her off instantly, and this was one of them.

"You're no better." She said pushing her breakfast away.

Her appetite was gone.

Sasuke looked up at her.

"And you are?"

Knowing where this was going to lead she sighed.

"Finish up, and then follow me. Ill be waiting right outside the village's entrance." She said grabbing her black cloak and handing Sasuke one that she bought from the village. It was a darker blue than his last one.

Sasuke didn't say a word. He looked at her as she walked out the room.

No words came out his mouth. Maybe it was because he figured it was better that way...

~

Sasuke put on his cloak and made his way to the location Tera told him to go.

Because of the cloak he had on him many people felt afraid to near him. While many were afraid there were also some that wanted to test their strength with him.

A small group of men walked behind him. Sasuke's frame was small compared to them, but in the shinobi world your size doesn't really matter.

Sasuke made it to the entrance of the village ignoring the five men behind him.

He didn't want to cause a commotion, so ignoring the men was the best thing to do until a safe distance out the village.

"Hey you!" The leader of the small group called out.

Sasuke stopped walking and waited for the men to continue.

"You think you scare us?!" A different man yelled.

"Do you think we're inferior to you?!"

"Beg for forgiveness little punk!"

When Sasuke didn't respond is when the leader made the first move running to his direction.

Tera who was a couple yards away knocked the guy out with one move alone shocking the four men that followed him.

The leader was the biggest one out of them, and the fact that someone as small as Tera could do such a thing was outrageous to them. Even for a shinobi.

Tera took off her hood and looked at the four men.

"Leave."

The men acted as if they weren't scared of the two as they picked up their leader, but they were visibly trembling out of fear.

"M-monster." One of them muttered.

Yes... That's right. I am a monster...

Thought Tera as she turned around and started walking to her destination.

Sasuke didn't say a word. He just followed her.

He also heard what the men said about Tera. He wondered why she said nothing back. No remark no nothing...