Chapter 5

Third POV

"Why after you?" Asked Jugo confused as to why so many shinobi would be after Tera of all people.

Sasuke on the other hand was furious.

"You never told us you had ninja after you." He growled at her.

"You never asked me that." Tera said simply.

She had a point, but it didn't lessen Sasuke's anger. She has knowingly endangered him and his team and that's something that is unforgivable.

"You wouldn't have answered." His tone didn't change.

"The both of you need to leave, now." She ordered Sasuke and Jugo.

Jugo's eyes slightly widened at the order.

"We can't leave you here." He objected the idea of leaving her alone to handle two dozen ninja.

"My time with the four of you are over... I'm taking my own path now." Her voice was indifferent. Just like it had been for most of the time the five have been together.

"We found these two inside." Four more ninja appeared and had Suigetsu and Karin with them.

Suigetsu was almost completely in water form with a lightning released powered sword through his shoulder, while Karin had her arms tied. Her hair was an even bigger mess, and she was full of dirt.

"Sasuke!" Karin yelled happy to see the raven haired ninja. "These ninja came out of nowhere. I didn't even sense any of them coming until it was too late."

Many of the ninja that appeared out of nowhere had many of the same features like the dark hair and eyes. It almost made Sasuke believe that they might be Uchiha's just like him, but that was impossible. There were only two Uchiha's left, and that was Itachi and himself.

"Karin was no help at all..." Complained Suigetsu earning a glare from Karin.

"Lady Amaterasu, we need you to come back to the village. Your sister isn't capable of running a village on her own. She as well as the rest of us need you to lead it with her. Please, we beg you." The shinobi suddenly got on one knee and pleaded Tera to come back making Taka even more confused.

Tera still had her hands tied behind her back as she confronted the people that bowed down to her.

"I'm still too young to lead the village... I've helped my sister for a while, but I never planned on taking that responsibility this soon." She was showing more emotions now that she was in front of her people. The people she lived for.

It was a caring and worried side of her that she only wanted the people she cared for to see. No one else.

"We know your true reasons lady Amaterasu... We know you still blame this shinobi world for what happened a couple years ago. That's why you sealed your power, but we want to help you. We need you Lady Amaterasu. We need you to lead us." The same ninja pleaded again.

"What the hell is going on?" Suigetsu asked earning an electrical shock from the ninja that attacked him. "I didn't do anything!"

"Shut up Suigetsu!" Karin whisper yelled at the liquefied teenager.

"Let them go." Tera ordered, and the two that had Karin and Suigetsu obliged immediately.

The two quickly made their way to Sasuke and Jugo who were behind Tera.

"Explain yourself Tera." Sasuke's temper was calmer now that he knows they were on Tera's side, but he still felt uneasy.

"I told you to leave. This has nothing to do with any of you." She said facing him.