Chapter 11

Amaterasu's POV

I told my sister everything yesterday. The reason why I took so long on that simple mission that I had to plead for her to let me go on.

She's been more like a mother than a sister since our parents died.

Himeko wasn't there when I saw them die. She didn't see the killer or even heard the name of the person who sent to kill them. I never told her either. I didn't want to ruin her childhood even more...

Even though she deserves to know I can't let her dirty her hands. She won't be willing to kill him anyways. She has a pure heart and wouldn't dare to kill anyone no matter what horrible things they've done..., but I'm different.

"Well I'll leave the both of you to train." My sister said smiling at the both of us.

Kakashi bowed and with another smile my sister left.

Now it was only Kakashi and I on the training grounds.

"So, what do you need help on?" He asked.

"Being able to manipulate my chakra." I answered carefully.

The only person in this village that knew about my sister and I's secret that is still alive is that man, and I doubt he'd say a word about it.

"Do you know your chakra natures?" He asked and I nodded.

"Fire, lightning, and wind."

I found them out when he was the one training me along with my cousin. They showed me how to control my power, but it's been so long that my mind has forgotten how to control it.

"What rank are you in your village?" Kakashi asked his eyes narrowing at me.

"I don't have one." I answered truthfully. "I never entered an academy."

"Then you must have been trained privately for security reasons, am I correct?"

I nodded at his question.

"What rank were the ones that trained you in?" He asked.

"... They're S-class ranked ninja."

The information that I'm giving him is worthless unless I tell them personal information about them. Like their age, name, background, or jutsu.

"I see... That must mean they trained you to become an S-class ranked ninja as well." I shrugged at this.

"If it wasn't for my village I would have no interest in becoming a ninja."

"So you're doing this for your village?" This guy has so many questions...

"Yes, can we please get to training now?" It wasn't really a question. I just wanted to get this over with.

I like Kakashi, but he's smart. Which means he could start suspecting something soon if he hasn't already.

Third POV

"Sasuke, we don't know if she's still there." Suigetsu tried to reason with his leader.

Sasuke didn't say anything he just increased his speed.

"Suigetsu's right Sasuke. We could still make it to the Akatsuki's hideout if we turn around now." Karin said having a hard time keeping up with him.

"Itachi can wait." Sasuke said simply keeping his eyes in front.

To him this was far more important than Itachi. This could answer all the questions he's been asking himself for these past few years...

Questions that no one wanted to answer, but if he gets this information out of Tera... Then there won't be a reason for him to speak to Itachi... He could go straight to killing him.