Chapter Twenty: Method to Madness

(A quote to go with this.)

                                                                Alma's POV

"Are you guys ready?" "As ready as we'll ever be." I heard Bitters mumble then asked, "Are you sure this could work?" "Well doc did say they transported him into some kind of dimension so if we're lucky i'll get where I need to be." "I just hope captain Grif isn't too mad that we use them." Palomo said as I told them, "He'll get over it." I then gave Jensen a tractor pad, "Here." What's this for? "To track me in case something goes wrong." "Are you sure this is a good idea?" "Why do you think I gave it to you?" She smiled as Bitters glared I grabbed one of the future cubes and headed out to find my friends. 

I was sent backwards but the force made me landed on the ground roughly but quickly got up to see the freelancer base. I now ran to the door dodging the bullets that rain down at me I quickly kicked open the door only to raise my hand as they pointed their guns at me, "Okay asshole, you have until the count of three to drop your weapons!" Uh, i'm surrounded and i'm here to pick up some people. So, i'm kind of in a hurry." He now cocked his gun, "For fucks sake. I mumbled then ran from them, using the ventilation system to my gain. When I came out I found everyone in one room, There you guys are." "Nemo!" Caboose screamed in happiness as everyone said my name, "Alma." "What in blue blazes are you doing here?" Sarge asked as I scoffed, "Saving your asses and getting you home, what do think?" "Somebody's in a bad mood." I heard somebody mutter so I told them, "I've spent weeks trying to find you dumb asses so a bad mood doesn't cover it!" I now saw everyone but Caboose and Donut flinch. Grif who was now hugging Simmons in fear said, "I think we made him mad." I sighed then told then, "Just going inside before I change my mind." They did as told however I notice that Tucker was missing, "Wait, Where the hell is Tucker!?" Caboose now told me, "He wanted to see Church but when I asked to come he said a bunch of mean words then told me to go away." "God dammit!" I muttered before leaving but Donut asked me, "Are you sure you can get back?" "I'm sure, just do me a favor and make sure everyone's okay. ""Don't worry, i'll check them inside and out." I just shook my head then shoved him through. I was now going to hunt down Tucker. I found him trying to figure out how to get the programs out. "What are you doing here?" He bolted up but relaxed when he saw it was me, "What are you doing here? I thought you were small and stuttering." "I was shy! I told him annoyed then added, but you never answered my question?" He sighed telling me, Church was my best friend I at least have to try to get him back." I frowned telling him, "Tucker, sometimes you have to think what would he want. He started slouching as I place my hand on his shoulder, You know, Caboose actually made a smart decision even though it must have been hard for him." "Yeah, he practically worships Church. I nodded my head silently agreeing to that but then told him, "However Church doesn't know who you are now." "I know that." He told me bitterly as I added, "I was going to say you can always tell him what you always wanted before we leave anyway." Tucker now said, "You are a complete asshole! I scowled angrily until I realized he was talking to Church, You always try to lead us! You can't handle your bitch girlfriend! You threnten and tried to kill my kid a hundred times and no matter- He then sighed and said, and now that you're finally gone I can honestly say I missed you being an asshole and our crazy adventures that you got us into and even Tex mostly her hot body. Bow chicka- I now smacked his head in disgust, Oww! What was that for?" Being a pervert. Now are you done?" "I guess." "Good." I now picked him up then toss him into the wall where I had a future cube placed. I sighed before saying, "I miss you too, Church." Afterwards I went into the portal it made.