Chapter Sixteen: The Mission {Part Two}

()

                                                                         Grif's POV

I quickly covered Caboose's mouth then told her, "Uh, he really doesn't matter now what does it is the mission." "Oh, good point. She quickly went to her leader then I heard Simmons said, "Wow, that's the first time i've seen you use work as a excuse." "Shut up." I told him as they walked up, "Okay, we're going to going to give you guys some standard guns for this mission. "Maybe you won't kill us with them." I heard the orange kid mumble as the green girl yelled, "Cal." "Enough!" The reddish guy said then Caboose asked, "Can I have freckles?" "Freckles?" He question as Tucker told him with a sigh, "His gun." "He gets scared if he's with someone else." "Uh?" "Aw come on, Kansas." Mississippi begged him. I was started to like her maybe I could get her to get him to give me seconds? I wondered as he told her yes however when Tucker asked for his alien key sword he said no since they were trying to figure out how it became a sword. I sighed wanting to take a nap but we had to go. Once we go onto the plane Mississippi started getting excited causing Donut to talk nonstop giving Sarge a headache. I was so happy when we landed even happier when those two took off however we immedaely began to be surrounded by assholes. 

                                                                     Kansas's POV

"Hey jack offs! Nice job getting surrounded!" Taunted some guy badly as Cal asked, "What the fuck is this guys problem?" "Are your seriously asking that?" Tennessee asked him in annoyance while shooting a guy, "Oh yeah, he mumbled while shooting someone in the face, I forgot." "Less talking more for fighting." I told them while fighting a interigest soldier. "Watch out!! I heard Nevada yelled I looked at her to see her shooting an enemy off the reds. I smiled a bit at her only to be kicked in the chest by the girl I was fighting, "What's wrong? Going easy on me?" "Not a chance." I told her while getting up.

                                                                          Nevada's POV

"Are you okay?" I asked while kicking a guy back then offering my hand, "Y-Yeah? I'm fine." He told me with a squeaky voice. I started laughing a bit saying, Well be careful, I wouldn't want to lose you." "Hey Simmons snap out of it!" "Yes sir!" He said as I kicked other person in the gut the shot another in the head. 

                                                                           Missippi's POV

As we crawled through the vents, I followed the path Wyoming laid out for me. Suddenly I heard Donut whisper, "Are we there yet?" "Almost." I whispered back trying to be quite as possible. I crawled a bit further only to see I was there. I sighed in relief to see it was empty. I told Donut, "Let me go first." "Okki doki! Otherwise i'll come all over you and nobody wants that." I nodded my head in agreement then jumped down. Once I was away from the vent I told Donut it was his turn after he came down, I put the drive into the computer while Donut kept watch I was nervous since I never really did this before however once it was done I ejected it then we went back to the vents I quickly told Kanas I had it.

                                                                                 Kansas POV

As I was fighting a new person I heard Missi's voice tell me, "We've got it!" "Great, fall back!" I yelled as everyone started me following back to the ship. I ran with the others only to see a good amount of the interegetist are following us. "Crap!" I cussed now throwing a grenade at them then running to catch up with my team. now on the shipm we were suddenly taken by sniper shot in midair. "Get down!" I cried as they shot however they manage to kill our pilot. "Aw fuck!" I yelled along with a few others as we started to plummet however one of reds manage to take control of the plane. I sighed in relief but we were still getting shot at it was getting pretty dangerous. I was worried for everyone then it hit me, "How good can you drive this?" I asked the orange guy. "Pretty well? Why?" He answered unsure but I still asked, "Can you at least hold it still for a few minutes?" "I think why?" "Just trust me." I told before taking a deep breath and climbing the steps. 

                                                               Donut's POV

"What in sam hell is he doing?" Asked Sarge as I asked Missi, "Yeah, What is your cammoder doing?" She had a look of fear and worry as Meta growled then Wyoming said, "You're right, mate. He is going going to get yelled at the director for this." I was still confuse, "But what's he doing?" Asked Tucker annoyed as California answered with a glare, "He going to use his...."

                                                                        Kanas POV

I quick brought my arms up producing a shield I brought them together in an attempt to make it bigger and to my luck and surprise it worked. I was able to cover a good part of the ship and the best part was their shots fired back destroying them. I sighed in relief soon enough we were taken back into the mother of invention.