Chapter Eight: Enter Agents Washington and New York

(Wash and York)

                                                          Tucker's POV

I was mad, not only that they were imposing freelancers on the loose but now we're being impression by them. "So Tucker, How do you like the other agents?" "They're not agents, Caboose." I told him a bit annoyed. but they look like them." Said Simmons then Sarge added, "Unfortunately I don't think all the freelancers are dead." "Yeah, but they said their names are the same ones Alma told us." "So?" Grif asked uncaringly, "So? They died a long time ago. Plus the kid pretending to be Alma is way too smart for a twelfth to thirteenth year old." "You have a point there, Tucker. I mean they don't really act like how he described in his story." Donut now told me then Sarge asked, "I see what mean but how in the hell are we going to prove it?" "Uh, I think I just found a way." Simmons said speaking up while motioning towards a familiar looking agent.

                                                       New York's POV

As I made my way to the training room I saw Wash leaning against the wall, "Hey whatcha doing?" "Waiting for training room to clear out." Well let's ask together. I said as I went in, "York." I heard Wash say my name as I stepped in, "Hey are you guys done in here yet?" Not quite agent New York." I heard someone say I turned my head to see the same soldier C.T. hangs out with. and  to our luck he still had the weapon I motion toward Wash. No way! he said with surprise. "Can we try it just once please?
 I begged but he told us, "Sorry guys, I was given orders to watch over this." As he told us this a teal soldier came up telling us, "Hey why to you have my sword?" At that point the round thing flashed transforming into a shiny glowing blade. If I wasn't so mesmerized by it then I would have been prepared to doged Washington's kick. 

                                                            Tennessee's POV

Afterwards once Kansas and Washington managed to control the guy Cal was supposed to watch I went over to where New Mexico was checking on New York. "Hey, New York are you okay?" "Yeah, i'm fine, besides Wash doesn't kick that hard in the first place." I smiled a bit however as he tried to get up Rookie gently pushed him down, "Don't. Y-You're still a bit weak from having breath knocked out of you." "Thanks, Nemo." He told rookie with a smile, What did you call him?" I asked in surprise, Just Nemo. It's a nickname I gave him, Why?" "No reason." I told him then made my way to Kansas as I did however I saw Cal teasing Nevada by motioning towards  New York and making kissing noises. I rolled my eyes but smiled a bit when she punched him. When I saw kanas with washington talking to the turquoise soldier I manage to overheard him say, "-And you Wash, Why are with them! They're not even real." I was shocked but quickly called, "Kansas? He turned his head, I need to talk to you." He nodded his head before asking Washington, Do you have this?" "Yeah i'm pretty sure." He nodded then went over to me, "What is it Tennessee?" "You know how that dark blue soldier calls Rookie Nemo?" "Yeah why?" "Well I discovered where it oriented and I don't think you're going to like it." "Try me."