Chapter Five: Questions and Assigning

()

"So tell us again how did you lose them?" Jensen asked as I tell her annoyed, "For the fifth time, they were sucked into the portal!" "How come you weren't sucked in?" Asked Bitters. "I was flown back! I don't know just help me!" I yelled angrily. "Calm down. Palamo told me while adding, We were just trying to make sense of what happened." andersmith then said, "So what do you think happened to them?" "Well from what Loco said, It's kind of like a time machine." "Maybe they were sucked into a different time?" Offered Jensen. "Yeah, but the question is what time?"

Kansas's POV

I sighed then approached the soldiers, "Hello, as you may remember my name is agent Kansas. Since my superiors think that you maybe a threat, you'll assigned an agent that will be closely monitoring you. Please be respectful and we will be to you." "Now hold on a minute!" Asked a man in red armor, "Yes Mr. Sarge?" I asked him, "Wait! How do you know our names?" A soldier in maroon color armor asked, "We were given the information by an informant." Just then the pink colored soldier said, "It was me!" "Donut!" They shouted at him in annoyance. "What? He was nice and needed help." I sighed then told them, now spotting my team, "The agents you each will be assigned are from my team, so I expect all of you to behave. I told them mostly looking at Cal. Yes sir. They told me so I begin, On my right is agent Tennessee, agent California, agent Nevada and wait where's agents Mississippi and New Mexico?" "They left ahead like you wanted to but then we got the call from command." Nevada told me as I sighed then told them, "Alright let's assign you then we'll find them. got it?" "Yes sir." She told me then I read out the teams.

Donut - Mississippi

Tucker- California

Caboose- New Mexico

Sarge- Kansas

Grif- Tennessee

Simmons - Nevada

"Is everyone with who the need to be?" "i'm not." Said the dark blue soilder I sighed then asked again, "Everyone else who's with who they need to be?" "I'm not." The pink said I now groaned, "Don't worry you're get used to it once you get to know us." The yellow soldier told me. I sighed anyways, "Tennessee, take them to the training grounds. I'll be right there in a minute." As they left I could hear Cal complain. "Aw come on! She's in charge again!?" I smiled a bit then sighed hoping that these men were less trouble the my team.