Chapter Twelfth: From Unnecessary Memories to Missing Idiots

(Name: Jacquelyn Everherth, Nevada without armor, Age: Seventeen)

"What do you mean they're in project freelancer!?" Asked Bitters as well as everyone else when I told them, "I mean that's what time period they're in." "We need to tell agent Carolina-" "No, we're not telling her." "What do you expect we do!? We need someone that's been in the project!" Bitters said as I glared then with a sighed told them, "We don't need to tell them because I was once a freelancer." "That's impossible." Jensen said then I took off my helmet to show them my dog tags, "Here, read them." I said as Polamo read out, "Agent Mississippi? Agent Kansas?" Then finally Andersmith questioned, "What is this?" "My old team as well as my dog tags." "What are the little pieces with them?" "Not important what matters is that I know as much maybe more than Carolina and wash. why do you think we should do? asked jensen. i sighed after putting my dog tags on then telling them, It's a long shot but I think we should try to radio them." "But they're in a different time how's that going to help?" asked Polamo then Jensen said. "Wait, if they're originally from our time then maybe the freelancer timeline doesn't affect them." "English,katie. It's worth a try, Antoine. Bitters sighed but asked, "What do you want us to do?" "easy. Pick a soldier and call them." "Dibs on caboose!" Cried Andersmith I smiled at bit as I tried to contact Donut with failure but as I did I was drifted away while thinking, I was standing in the hole getting ready to burry Felix when I looked into my hand with a sigh I started to drop them when Locas asked me, "What are you doing? ""Getting rid of unesarry memories." "What are these?" He asked with the objects in hand. "Those were the A.I. fragment chips that were installed into me and my friends and frankly I don't want to see the again." "Why not?" He asked as I only said one name, Church." "Oh." He said a bit unsure, at that moment I started crying again. "It's not fair! Why did he had to die, Sam? With a sigh he told me, "I don't know, Gabriel. In war as well as life nothing is fair but what I'm sure on is that you shouldn't throw any memory way. No matter how bad." As he told me this he gave me back the chips I sniffed a but the hugged him he stiffened but eventually relaxed into it- "Alma!" "Huh? We got a hold of someone.

Nevada's POV

I was sitting on our couch reading when suddenly the teal soldier asked me, "What's the deal with him?" "Hmm?" I asked while looking up, "That yellow guy." "Oh you mean California? I'll admit he's ass but he's not that bad, why?" "He's so annoying. I mean why is he even here." I glared at him, "Listen asshole, just because he's annoying little shit doesn't mean you can bitch about it. You don't even know him, hell you know him as well as I know you so back off my friend." He seemed shocked but asked me, "Then why's he like that?" I sighed before putting my book away asking, "How old are you?" "Why? Are you eighteen? Bow chicka bow wow. I now kicked him, Ow, I'm in my thirties ma'am."

Tucker's POV

I told her in pain, "Figures, she said before telling me, Cal's only fifteen so you're expecting too much from him." "But you guys are here. Isn't stress what you do?" I asked as she laughed telling me, "Where did heard that from?" I um, I paused thinking of Wash, I heard it around." She shook her telling me, "You shouldn't believe all you hear." "I guess so." I muttered as Nemo or in this case agent New Mexico ran in, "Nevada, w-we have a p-problem! What is it, Rookie?" "The-The soldier I was watching. He um he escaped. As he told her this I was shocked not only that this kid was nothing like the guy I knew hell he wasn't even like the guy I first met. I was injured by Doc who was possessed by O'mally at the time Nemo came over to see if could help but now that I think about it I just hit on him while he did his thing. I snapped out of my memories to see them talking, "You watch him i'll alert the others." I sigh thinking Caboose was an idiot for wandering off.