Chapter Eleven: Solider for Solider

(Name: Bethany Albray, Agent Mississippi without armor Age: Fifteen)

                                                              Donut's POV

Okay, truth or dare? I asked agent Mississippi, "Hmm, dare." "I dare you to me why you joined project freelancer." "Wait! I change my mind!" "That's cheating." I told her disappointed, "Oh, Okay fine. Everyone in my family was in some kind of military branch so I just wanted to joined in the tradition. it's stupid-" She started but i stopped her by saying, no, it's sweet. aww thanks, donut. oh puke. I looked up to see the light orange soldier and younger Nemo with Tucker and Caboose. Hi guys! I greeted them happily. "Hey Missi, you want to trade? This guy's lame." "Sorry Cal but i'm pretty happy with Donut." "Is that really his name?" "Yep!" I told him while popping the "p", "Whatever i'm going to go ask Nevada." Suddenly Missi called over to younger Nemo saying, "Hey rookie, meet Donut he's so nice." 

                                                                   Missi's POV

Uhh H-Hello. He greeted Donut he greeted then the dark blue soldier said, "Hi president blueberry pie!" I could see New Mexico flinch a bit at blue soldier's greeting but other then that he was fine. "So how have you guys been?" I asked curiously, Oh i-it's been fine. Nemo and I are great friends better than stupid Tucker!" "Who's tucker?" I asked confused as Rookie answered, "He's the turquoise soldier t-that's paired with Cal." "Oh okay." I told him then we started playing truth or dare again.

                                                                   Cal's POV

As I was looking for Jacquelyn when the blue soldier asked me, "How did you even joined project freelancer?" I quickly snapped with, "How do you even know what it is?" "I asked you first." "I asked you second." After going back and forth he eventually stopped talking I frowned annoyed telling him, "Hey stop ignoring me! Stop it! I'm talking to you!"

                                                                              Nevada's POV

"Hey are you getting up!" "Sorry!" He said quickly I smirked at his nervousness "It's okay. If you want we can just sit in bed all day?" He started stuttering like crazy as I laughed but I suddenly heard a voice say, "Seriously Nevada?" I turned around to see Cal with the soldier he was assigned with, "I can't help it so what are you doing here?" I told him as he asked, "Do you what to trade? This guy's a jerk and Missi likes hers." "Okay, I don't mind." "Cool thanks." "No problem besides if worst comes to worst I can take the heat from Oliver." "I can handle Kansas myself! He snapped as I shrugged telling him, "Whatever. So is the pink guy being nice to Bethany?" "Huh? Oh yeah, they're like bestfriends now." "Are you still worried about Rookie?" "Of course that guy freaks him out." "Why?" I asked, "He acts like they know each other." "Aw are you jealous?" I teased. "Shut the fuck up!" I rolled my eyes then told him, "Look Kane, We're not always going to be there for him. He has to learn how to deal with these things by himself otherwise he'll never learn." He grumbled a bit but I knew he knows i'm right. "So you still want to trade?" I asked wanting to brighten the conversation. "Yeah but he's just boring." I laughed, Hey maybe I can make him fun?" "I'll give you five buck if you can do it." "Make it ten." Deal." He told me with a laugh. Afterwards I got the light blue guy while he got the scared red guy.