Dream of Us (For Andrea)

For @Andreabelieb24

Justin sighed. He hadn't talked to Andrea for six months now.

Six whole months.

Without his baby.

He hated that he had gotten her mad because he had gone to that party and gotten hammered and maybe smoked some things.

But he never wanted this to happen. She's been avoiding him for so long and he was breaking down.

He was pretty sure yesterday lost him her for sure.

Yesterday Justin had broke out in a fight with one of her ex's, who he had bumped into around town.

The guy, a total asshole, started mocking and teasing Justin, because, like everyone else, he had heard the news about Andrea.

Justin, furious, punched the douche in the face. And that was a huge mistake. It made Justin feel satisfied for a second, but as soon as paparazzi came and took the pictures, he was freaked out and lonely and unsure again. Justin ran away quickly.

And now, with all the news and video tapings, Andrea was going to know he was such a hopeless fool. She was never going to be with him again.

He had spent the night at Lil Twist's house and now was going home.

The house he used to share with Andrea. She was in a hotel room or something now. They kind of stopped talking. 

Justin, heartbroken, drove down the road hard and fast. Confused. He was so alone and ready to just give up. No one even came close to Andrea with her tyed up hair, perfectly shaped eyebrows, and sweet lips.

He loved her too much to even care anymore. He was probably going to get high again tonight.

~

Justin opened the door slowly. He stepped in, hearing his own foot steps. Just his. 

And no pairing feet greeting him like just 6 months ago. But he had screwed that all up. He was going to get hammered tonight. The pain was too much.

He went up to his bedroom, where there was a mini cooler and a bunch of beers already.

Justin opened the door. He was ready for another night of being alone. But what he saw was what guaranteed attention tonight.

~

Andrea came into the house slowly. After seeing those tapes and everyone judging Justin, she couldn't take it anymore. She needed to make sure her baby was okay.

Andrea looked around. The kitchen was bare. All he had was microwave and can food. Well, figures. She was always the one that cooked for him. 

She continued, going up to their bedroom.

What she saw brought tears to her eyes.

The room was a mess. 

She saw the refrigerator open and closed it immediately. But not before she saw what was inside. A whole bunch of beer and alcohol.

She felt her heart break for Justin.

Andrea laid down on the bed for a moment, then looked at the clock.

She realized it was 6:00 and Justin would probably be home tonight.

Determined, Andrea ran over to where her old closet stood and yanked the door open. She dug in the corner of her cabinent and found it.

~

The dialouge clock on the nightstand read 6:24 as Justin walked in the room, unsure if this was a dream or not. "Andrea?" he asked. He had almost tears in his eyes.

She looked so perfect. And... sexy. Like pretty damn sexy.

She was sitting on the bed. And she nodded, "Justin."

He almost fell on top of her, running his hands through her chestnut hair and staring into her emerald eyes.

Andrea's eyes were watery and she sniffled.

Justin's finger wiped away her tears and he whispered, "Don't cry, baby."

Andrea laughed, even though her eyes were still teary, "You look like you're going to cry too."

There was a moment before Justin couldn't hold it in anymore and he kissed her with passion. His hands went to her hips where he held her tightly and grinded up against her.

No sex for 6 months can do things to a man.

And Justin was definitely feeling the pressure.

He pulled off his shirt and his pants cleanly and swiftly so he was left in only boxers and a very obvious boner.

Andrea blushed. no sex in 6 months can do things to a woman too.

Her hand went to feel Justin's erection while she had her other hand on the back of his head, pulling him down on her.

Justin started taking off her lingere, unlacing and uncliping all over.

His hands ran over her body everywhere as he did his work.

Finally, she was naked.

Justin kissed from her lips to her chin to her chest to her stomach to her legs. Specifically between her legs. 

His lips got close to her heat and he kissed it gently then started licking.

Andrea moaned as his tongue filled her and made everything turn into a white bliss. Just as she was about to come, he stopped then came back up and kissed her lips.

He took off his boxers and positioned himself.

Justin pushed himself slowly in her and Andrea moaned at the pleasure.

"Goddamn, you're so tight," Justin groaned. He gripped her waist and let her adjust before pulling back out a bit slowly and pushing back in.

He was very loving with her and very careful, as not to scare her away like last time.

"Faster," Andrea mumbled through her moans.

And Justin did. He held on to her tight, then started going in and out fast. He sucked on her neck and pushed her deep into the bed with his thrusts.

Andrea started screaming with the pleasure she felt.

Justin, unable to hold it in anymore, came.

The feeling of bliss washed over Andrea as she felt Justin let himself go and she did as well, reaching her climax.

They finished, Justin kissed her gently.

He pulled himself out and laid next to her.

"After all this time... to have you back is like heaven... Babe, tell me this isn't a dream," Justin whispered.

 Andrea, her head snug on his chest, kissed his collar and whispered back, "This is not a dream. This is me. This is us."

*IT'D BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD JUST CLICKITYCLACK THAT VOTE BUTTON :) AND COMMENT <3 

sorry for making you wait so loong, bby! between school and wattpad glitching i just took foreverrr, but here it is! i hope you love it :D you are seriously such a sweetheart

omg if this posts i will love wattpad so mch. so yeah <3