Not Ashamed Not Alone (For Dylan)

For @4nowIwillbewaiting

Justin rubbed up and down her elongated waist and Dylan giggled, "Stop! That tickles!"

He continued and stroked her sides while he was at it too. He was just playing with her body now.

"Ah stop it!" she gasped and squealed at his soft, teasing touches.

 "Mm, Dyl," he mumbled and buried his face into her ombre hair, "you're just the best." She put her arms around Justin's neck and allowed him to pick her up with his arms around her waist and push her against the wall.

She pulled at the beanie on her head, which was actually Justin's, but she liked wearing it.

Justin heard the doorbell ring from a few rooms down and Dylan frowned, "You have to answer it?"

Justin smiled, "Sadly. But I'll be right back babe. Stay here, baby."

Dylan nodded and kissed him on the cheek before he let her down from the wall and went to answer the door.

She laid down on her bed and let the open window fill the room with the scent of California. 

They could stay there for another week, then they were going to move again. A secret life with a celebrity was so stressing. But Justin was too protective of her. He didn't want her to face the horrors of paparazzi and zero privacy. Dylan thought she was pretty ready, but at the same time, she could see the concern in Justin's eyes.

She really loved him. They had been together for a few months now. And he treated her perfect every day. He treated her like a princess.

Dylan waited for a little, but when she found that Justin hadn't returned yet, she cautiously headed over to the door. She was really quiet, in case it was paparazzi... but wouldn't have Justin already just shut the door in their face and come back into the room?

She walked towards the living room and heard two voices.

"Yea, I know, Kim," Justin sighed, "I'm thankful for the hook up with the house, but just because you've been having trouble with Kanye, I can't pretend to date you. That's f*cking retarded. Can you please leave before paparazzi sees us together?"

She sighed, "That's the whole point, Justin. Plus, no one even knows your nobody-girlfriend. Just c'mon! Kanye was seen with Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens at a huge party! And I don't want to look like I'm-"

Dylan neared enough now to see their faces. Justin rolled his eyes, "Go ask Zac Efron. And don't f*cking call Dylan a nobody."

She couldn't believe she was actually seeing the one and only Kim Kardashian talking to her boyfriend! And he was defending her against Kim Kardashian! Dylan had no idea what to even make of this.

Kim frowned, "You're a bother, Justin. But you need me too. Your reputation's going down the drain. Your fans have been wondering where you've been disappearing off too. I can put in a good word for you."

"I've been with my girlfriend," Justin hissed, "And I don't need your good word in anything. Don't you dare tell anyone about Dylan."

Kim sneered at him, "Don't test me, Bieber."

"Oh, I'd f*cking like to see how much of a bitch you can be, Kardashian," Justin growled.

Dylan, shocked, confused, a bit heartbroken, headed back to the room and just sat on the bed for a minute or so, until a flustered, angered looking Justin walked in. She wanted to be mad, but he looked so worried and tired.

She got up and rubbed a hand on Justin's neck. Dylan smiled, "Justin, what happened?"

He tried to smile back, "Just a delivery man."

Okay. Now she was mad. Dylan frowned, "Don't lie to me."

Justin sighed and put his hands on her hips, "What do you mean?"

Dylan pushed his hands off, "I saw you talking to Kim Kardashian and talking about keeping me a secret. Are you that ashamed of me?"

Justin looked stunned, "Babe, Dylan. No. I love you. You know that!"

She shook her head, her hair flying from the beanie. She was starting to cry now, "How do I know? You always hide me from everyone! And I'm hurting you too! Your fans- you're losing them all because of me!"

Justin stroked her cheek, "Dyl, you're the only fan I care about."

She sobbed, "No! You don't care! You just keep me from everyone! And you're right, your fans wouldn't like me. The paparazzi wouldn't like me! I really don't know what to do anymore."

Justin lifted her face up to look at him. He smiled, "Dylan, it hurts me to see you this way. I love you okay? And you love me too?"

Dylan nodded, "Yea. I really do, Justin. But I don't want you to hurt me and I don't want to hurt you."

"Babe," Justin frowned, "You're not hurting me. Am I hurting you?"

Dylan felt bad about saying that and making Justin sad. She sighed, "Well, I just wish you weren't so ashamed. I wish you would tell everyone that you love me. And I'm so selfish. I just want all the other girls to know not to touch you."

"And I want all the other guys to know not to touch you," Justin whispered in her ear.

Dylan pouted, "Who would want to touch me?"

He put a hand on her back and pulled her close, "I would. And if all you want is for me to tell the world, I'll do that."

Dylan lit up, "Will you really?"

"Well," Justin smiled, "Are you ready to be mobbed everywhere you go?"

Dylan giggled, "Yes, because I know you'll be there with me."

"Alright then, baby," Justin smiled, "We can tell the world tomorrow then. I just want to spend today with you, Dylan. Because, yea, you know I'll be there, when I'm with you, I'm not ashamed and I'm not alone. But I am in love."

*IT'D BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD JUST CLICKITYCLACK THAT VOTE BUTTON :) AND COMMENT <3 

I've never watched the Kardashians, I don't know Kim personally, therefore I cannot judge her character! Sher personality was just stretched and altered for this imagine :)