Won (For ALL) DIRTY

For er'body! :D

Y/N sighed. This was the big national cheerleading competition at Priceytown Mall. There were girls of all ages here. Girls that were in high school like her, and even glamourous preschoolers that made her feel under-make-up-ed.

She tugged at her duffel bag, which was rubbing her sparkly skirt.

Y/N headed towards the huge center of the mall. She was passing down a hallway when she heard sobs coming from the janitor's closet. Worried, she rushed over. The cries sounded like they were from a little girl.

She opened the door slowly.

She saw a girl with light brown hair and bangs. She was probably 5 or 6. The little girl's mascara was runny and she was crouched in a corner. 

The kid look up with wide, a bit scared, eyes.

"Hey," Y/N smiled at her, "what're you up to?"

The little girl shrugged and wiped her eyes, "Uhm, getting ready for the show."

Y/N laughed, "Wow, you have a funny way of prepping."

The little girl laughed a little too, then asked, "What's your name?"

"Y/N," she answered, "or, you can call me Y/NN. What about you?"

The little girl tilted her head up and gave a big smile, "Jazmyn."

~

Y/N carried two duffel bags, one hers and one Jazmyn's.

"My brothers are always more important than me and I get so sad," Jazmyn sighed.

Y/N frowned, "Honey, I think you're important. I'm sure you're loved for. And if not by anyone, at least by me. I'll watch your performance."

Jazmyn gasped, "For real?"

Y/N laughed, "Yes, okay? And I'll keep an eye out for your family."

Jazmyn grinned, "Thanks, Y/NN, you're the bestest and so pretty. I bet my big brother will like you."

Y/N blushed, "Honey! I don't even know him! Haha, thanks, sweetie, but I'm not-"

Jazmyn interrupted her, "My big brother says that every girl is beautiful. And I think he will think you're especially beautiful."

Y/N smiled. Jazmyn's brother sure sounded like a sweet guy. Since she's had her heartbroken before though, she was extreY/NNy wary. What if she did meet Jazmyn's brother- and he was a player? And he broke her again?

Jazmyn frowned, "Y/NN, why do you look so worried?"

Y/N smiled again, "Oh, it's nothing. C'mon. Let's get to the center. It's right across from Abercrombie and Fitch, I think."

Jazmyn nodded and took Y/N's hand, "Okay, let's go."

~

Y/N sat in a space that Jazmyn said was reserved for her family, but since they wouldn't be there anyways...

She watched the lights go up and Jazmyn's name be announced.

"Jazmyn Bieber!" the man called. 

Y/N gasped as she saw none other than that meek little girl come out of stage right. 

Jazmyn looked nice, thanks to Y/N. Her make-up and hair was all done up. She looked magnificent.

Y/N looked around, suddenly scared, anxious, and excited that the Bieber clan would show up. They she realized that if they didn't, she should probably get it on video. So Y/N got out her phone and started taping.