Jerry Too (For Bianca- DiH Continuation Part 2) DIRTY

For @___belieber___

Justin looked at Bianca. Her eyes were dark with lust and even though she had just came, She looked like she still wanted more. He reached his hand back to her heat when she pushed it away and kissed him passionately.

Justin, surprised, kissed her back still. He bit her lip andstroked her backside. One of her hands went to Jerry and pumped up and down on him under the water. The moon was above them now, and the air was clear and crisp.

Bianca massaged Jerry very gently as Justin moaned into their kiss. Jerry was very hard and pretty damn big. She was a little worried about putting him in her, but she wanted to make Justin feel really good. She kissed him roughly as he ran his fingers through her dark hair.

Justin could feel Bianca's fingers gripping around his hard-on and it was a teasingly slow pace she was pumping him at.

"Ani," he moaned, "faster."

She did as she was told, and went a bit faster.  

But Justin, still unsatisfied and hyped from all the teasing, couldn't take it anymore and used his hands to firmly grab her but and wrap her legs around his waist. Bianca's core was pushed against Jerry and she moaned. Justin held her tightly and walked his way up to the wooden platform to the side of the lake.

He laid her down gently on the wood and Bianca shivered at the cold. Justin kissed her cheek, "Sh... baby. I'm going to take care of you now."

He placed his arms then on either side of Bianca's shoulders, brushing her hair away from her chest a little. He kissed her collarbone softly and then went down to kiss her chest. He cupped one with a hand while his elbow supported him and ket him lingering above her. 

They were both naked, outside. And although this was a rented cabin, Bianca knew that paparazzi could be anywhere. 

"J-Justin," she mumbled, so full of pleasure it was hard to say coherant words, "someone might b-b-be watch-i-i-ing."

This turned Justin on even more and he started sucking on her skin hard. "Mm," he whispered, "I want the fucking world to know, babe, that I'm going to make love to you."

Bianca blushed deeply, "Justin..." she tried to argue with him, but there was no use. He had already overpowered her and honestly, Bianca wanted this too much to stop now. She was so turned on my Justin's raspy voice, the dark night, and the kinky thought that someone was video-taping and watching. Oh look how Justin has corrupted her thoughts. She lifted her hips up, trying to press against Jerry again, needing him. 

Justin noticed and lowered his body so that all of him was directly on top of her now. He kissed her on her neck and licked up and down from the collar bone to the ear and back again. 

Bianca's hands went to his back, still pushing him more down on her. She whimpered, "Ngh, Justin please. Just give it to me. Just give it all. I need it so bad."

Justin then stuck his hand down to Jerry and positioned him at Bianca's opening. She moaned, feeling it circle on her sensitive spots.

"Oh fuck, baby," Justin groaned, "I can't wait to get inside you."

"Do it," Bianca said daringly, looking straight into his eyes.

Justin suddenly kissed her roughly, biting her lip and pushing his tongue into her mouth. At the same time, he slowly pushed himself inside of her. 

Bianca's eyes teared. It hurt a lot. Jerry was huge. And since she was a virgin and Justin was too excited to go slower, Jerry fit in her extremely tightly. Justin was already moaning and groaning loudly from the way Bianca was making him feel. 

She felt like he might be up to her stomach or something crazy like that. Her core tightened around him, even more if possible. She was in pain, but it also felt so good.

Justin, trying his best not to come yet from the intensity Bianca put on Jerry, thrusted slowly at first, in and out. He filled her with himself so completely. 

He continued thrusting, becoming faster and faster. He pushed more into her, hitting her g-spot repeatedly. 

Bianca screamed at the extreme feeling he was giving her and the feeling of this pit at the bottom of her stomach rising rapidly. Justin kissed her to muffle her sounds. He found them sexy, but he really didn't want a sex tape out or anything. Next time they did it, Justin would let Bianca scream all she wanted.

"God, Bianca," Justin moaned, "you're so fucking God damn tight, babe. Agh, oh fuck!" He gripped her hips again, tightly, pulling her to meet each thrust so that he went even deeper, burying himself entirely inside her.

He continued thrusting and pumping into her until he knew he was about to explode. He yelled her name as he came in her and Bianca screamed. He came too, right after him. She could feel something warm and sticky fill her and she no longer felt cold. 

Justin, panting, took a moment to catch his breath before kissing her nose and lifting her up, bridal style. He carried her into the house through the sliding door and laid her on the couch. He gave her another kiss, his hands rubbing up and down the sides of her stomach.

"Baby," Justin whispered in her ear, "I love you, Bianca. You make Jerry feel so good, babe."

She laughed, "Justin, I love you. Jerry, I love you too."

*IT'D BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD JUST CLICKITYCLACK THAT VOTE BUTTON :) AND COMMENT <3

Hey Ani! I hope you liiiiikkkkkeeeeddddd! Jerry llloouuvbs you!

as for the rest of the imagines, i'm posting the rest of them tonight as well! (For Megan and Dylan and Chinta!) See y'all soon! :D