Stressed - Rumplestiltskin

[Y/n] Pov.

I layed on the bed that was in the back of Gold's shop. He's my boyfriend, but it's a bit complicated as he's the dark one. My head has been full for the last few days and I don't know what I can do anymore. At moments I'm thinking to much and other moments I'm not thinking at all.

I grabbed my phone and plugged my earphones in. I put on my playlist and drowned myself in my music. I tugged on the dark red covers and then started playing with my bracelet.

My eyes fell on the spinning wheel that stood on the other side of the room. Rumple says it helps him think. About what? About his deals or something else? I sat up and got of the bed. I walked over to the spinning wheel and turned the wheel a little. It squaked a little as it was pretty old.

I had waited for Rumple to turn up, but he hasn't arrived yet. I wrote a little note which said that I went back to my house. I placed it at his spinning wheel and walked out of the back door towards my place. I made myself some dinner and watched my favorite show while eating it. I kept on watching till it was midnight and went to sleep.

The last few days has been a hell for me. Work has so much stacked up for me that I'm making extra hours and when I get home I still have to do a lot of paper work. So, that also means that I haven’t talked with Rumple and I really need him right now to reduce the stress. I was done working and instead of walking home, I walked towards his shop.

When I reached the shop, I saw a nite that told me that the shop was closed for a few days. I made my way to the back door and found out that it was locked. Where could he be? I grabbed some paper and a pen from my bag and wrote a little note, that I wanted to talk to him. I slipped it under the door and made my way to my house.

I let myself fall on the couch and closed my eyes. Stress slowly made it's way into my mind again and tears began to fall from my eyes. My breath became uneven and I went into a panick mode. My breath went quicker  and quicker and I couldn't control it anymore.

My whole body was shaking and I couldn't calm down. Suddenly, something touched my hand. What's that? I opened my mouth to scream, but my boyfriends calm voice interrupted.

"Calm down, dearie." He caressed my arm and tried to sooth me. "I just saw your note and I came as fast as possible." I nodded and slowly my breath calmed down. He wiped some tears from my face and kissed my forehead.

"Go take a nice long shower. I'll take care of the paperwork and make you a nice dinner." He helped me of the couch and I walked to my room. I got my warm pyjama's out of my closet and made my way to the bathroom. I layed the pyjama's on the counter, undressed myself and put my clothes in the bin for dirty clothes.

I turned on the shower and waited until the water warmed up. I stepped in and immediatly my body relaxed. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the relaxing moment.

A knock on the door made me open my eyes. "Yeah?" I turned of the shower and grabbed a towel. "Dinner is ready!" I wrapped my hair in the towel, grabbed another one and dried myself of. "Be right there!" I quickly put my pyjama's on and walked to the diningroom.

I sat across from Rumple and he grabbed my hand over the table as we ate. "Where did you go?" He looked up . "I had to go to the dark ones vault with the heroes..." I nodded. "Please, let me now next time." He smiled. "Ofcourse, dearie. And you need to tell me right away when you feel stressed." I nodded again and placed a kiss on his hand.

After dinner he clicked with his fingers and the dishes where all cleaned up, the lighting was dimmed, lightend candles where everywhere in the room, rose peddals were spread on the floor and a soft music played in the background. He held out his hand.
"Can I have this dance?" I smiled and took his hand. "Ofcourse, my kind prince!" He twirled me around him and we danced all night long.

This imagine is a bit inspired by Once_Upon_A_Glade. We had a conversation in which she said that Rumple always thinks while he is spinning gold and so I got the idea for this imagine. I hope you like it!
Xx