Bookwurm - Belle

[Y/N] POV.

I was sitting in the library from Storybrooke. My nose in one of my favorite books. I've always loved to read and when the library reopened, I went there every day since. I looked up when I heard footsteps coming closer, Belle. She 'takes care' of the books as she loves to read too. We weekly have a reading meeting, where we read a book together.

We've been dating for a week now, we both developed feelings for each other because of our love for books. She sat on the chair beside me and I looked up at her.

"Hey, [Y/N]!" I smiled at her and closed my book.

"Hello, bookwurm." She smiled and chuckled. She grabbed my book from the table and looked at it.

"Reading it again?" I nodded and she softly laughed.

"I still love it the same way as when I first read it." I stood up and grabbed her favorite book. "Do you want to read together?" She nodded and we moved over to the little reading corner. We made a comfy corner of the library, with a soft couch, some chairs and a lot of pillows and blankets. We sat down on the couch and I wrapped ourselves in a blanket.

"I love you, [Y/N]." She told me while she opened the book, her handsome hero.

"I love you too, bookwurm." I placed a soft kiss on her cheek and layed my head on her shoulder, as we began to read the book together.

Sorry that this imagine is short.
I want to thank you all so incredibly much! Just a few days ago I was thanking you for the 900+ reads and now we already reached 1,05K. This is like crazy, and I want to thank you all so much!
I also want to thank Once_Upon_A_Glade as she motivated me to start writing again and you should really check out her amazing books!
Don't forget to request and check out my other books!
Thank you for reading!
Xx