Pyjama Hero - Emma Swan

[Y/n] pov.

I walked through the streets of Storybrooke. I'm on my way to Emma's house. We've been dating in secret for two months now. I knocked on her door and soon it opened, revealing her face.

"Hey, sweetie! Come in!" She opened the door a bit more, I walked in and closed the door behind me. We sat down on her couch and I grabbed her hand.

"I've missed you." I kissed her noise and layed my head in the crook of her neck. I smelled her lovely perfume that smelled like roses. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Emma stood up and answered it. I grabbed my phone and saw that I got a text from Ruby. We share an appartment so we both don't have to live alone. We met when we were still cursed but we became best friends.

Will you be home for dinner?

I quickly texted back.

I don't know yet. I'll let you know.

Emma came back in the livingroom with Kilian on her side. "Hey [Y/n]!" "Hello Killian, good to see you!" I faked a smile. They sat down with interwined hands on the sofa and Emma cuddled in his side. I immediatly felt uncomfortable and wanted to leave. Ofcourse having a relation with someone who is already in one. "I'm sorry I forgot I had an appointment." I stood up and walked towarss the door. A hand stopped me and turned me around. Emma looked at me with a worried look.

"Is everything okay?" I quickly nodded, looking away. "You don't seem fine." I mentally sighed and grabbed the doorhandle.

"Emma, do you love him?" She looked at me confused. I took a deep breath. It's now or never. Come on [y/n]! "I hate to put it like this, but you need to chose between him and me." Tears welled up in my eyes. "Then I'm breaking up with you..." she turned around. "Goodbye then, Emma." I opened the door and ran home.

I ran into the livingroom were Ruby sat on the couch. "[Y/n]? What's wrong?" I wiped my tears away and shook my head. "Nothing, I'm going to change." I walked up the stairs and went inside my room. New tears fell down my cheek. I changed into my pyjama's and layed under the covers of my bed.

A knock on the door made me look up. "Who is it?" My voice was raspy because of my crying. "Ruby, can I come in?" "Yeah, sure." She opened the door and sat down on my bed. "What happened?" I told her everything. About Emma and me, what happened today and many more. When I was almost done with telling Ruby what happened my phone rang. It was Henry.

"Henry, what's up?"

"Mom, someone put her under a sleeping curse..."

"And true loves kiss?"

"Killian's kiss didn't wake her up."

"And why do you need me?"

"I know what has been going on between the two of you. Maybe you could give it a try to wake her up."

"Uh, sure, I can try. Where are you?"

"The woods. Where Snow was awoken by charming."

"I'm on my way!"

I hung up the phone and turned to Ruby. "I need to go. Emma is in a sleeping curse." She nodded. I ran out of our house towards the woods. I looked down and saw that I was still in my pyjama's. But who cares? When I reached the woods I slipped and fell on the ground. I stood up and felt pain in my arm and my stomach. I looked down. My stomach is bleeding and there is a weird bump in my arm.

I ignored the pain and started running to the glass coffin. Where Snow was released from her first sleeping curse by Charming. When I got there I saw Henry, Regina, Killian, Rumple, Belle, Snow and Charming standing around her.

"[Y/n], what happened?" Henry looked at me with a worried look. "I fell, but I'm okay!" I walked to the glass coffin and saw an peacefully sleeping Emma. I bent over her and kissed her softly on her lips. I felt a wave of energy and when I broke apart from Emma's lips I saw her opening her eyes. She looked at me and the at Killian. He nodded and walked away. "You saved me." I smiled. "Sometimes, a savior needs to be saved!" She laughed and kissed me again. She then looked at my arm and stomach. "You need to see a doctor!" I shook my head. "I'm fine, Emma. Don't worry." I helped her up and we walked towards the town. "Seriously, we're going to a doctor!" I sighed. "Okay, fine!" She smiled. "You're so clumsy, my pyjama hero!" I laughed at her nickname and grabbed her hand. "I love you, Emma!" "I love you to, my pyjama hero!"

Then we had a great movie night, after I got patched up...ofcourse.

Sorry that this one is short... You can leave requests if you want me to write something for you.

Xx