Saving Henry~Part 2- Killian Jones

Hook pov.

Pan took her! I know it for sure. That bloody demon always needs to take away the people that I care about. I stood up and grabbed my sword. I'm gonna find that a bastard and kill him!! I walked into the forest and began my journey to the top of the mountain.

When I reached it I took a moment to look around. This was the place where Liam died... The first one who was taken away by Pan. "I knew you would come up here." I turned around and was face to face with the demon himself.

"Where is she?" I unsheated my sword and pointed it at him. He had this smirk on his lips that I wanted to punch right of his face. "You mean [y/n]? Well, she's fine." I took a step closer to him. "That wasn't my question! WHERE IS SHE?"

"Sh sh. No need to be aggresive." He poofed my sword from my hands in his own. He twisted his hand and [y/n] was next to him on the ground. She looked around quickly and saw me. Her red, puffy eyes lit up and she smiled softly at me. The smile I see everytime I close my eyes. The lips I always want to kiss.

"I have a deal for you, Hook. You need to do some business for me, if you do that I'll give you the girl. If you don't...Well, we'll see what happens then!" I looked at him and thought about the choices I had. "Don't do it, Hook! I can save myself! Don't get yourself into trouble because of me." Her voice brought me back to reality. Ugh, I need to listen to her... We can save her just in time before he does something to her.

"I'm not taking the deal, Pan!" He laughed and smiled. "You'll regret this one!" He trew my sword on the ground and [y/n] quickly picked it up. Before I could blink she stabbed Pan in his side. He cursed and got his attention to the sword in his upper body.

I quickly made my way to [y/n] and held her in my arms. "Can you get up?" I looked at her legs that were tied to each other. "No...Hook please find Henry and save him. I'll find my way back to you." I nodded and hugged her close to me. "Promise." She grabbed my hand and softly kissed it. "I promise." Then she disappeard from my embrace and Pan was gone to.

I climbed down the mountain and came back in the camp. Emma, Regina, Snow and David looked at me. "Where did you go, Hook?" I sighed. Do I need to tell them? She's David's sisters, ofcourse I need to tell them!

"Pan had a deal for me. He would let [y/n] go if I did some tasks for him. She told me not to, as she said she could escape from him. I didn't take the deal and she stabbed him. We held each other until they disappeard." David grabbed me by my collar and pushed me back to a tree. "Why didn't you save her?!"

"Because it's dangerous to make deals with Pan! Most people don't survive a deal with Pan and [y/n] is a strong girl!" I pushed him of me. "We need to be quick to find both Henry and [y/n]." Everyone grabbed their stuff and we traveled further in the forest.

It's now a few days later and we're still looking for Pan's camp. Emma tried to make some moves on me, but I pushed her away. I only want [y/n]. I longed for her soft lips on mine. I want more kisses like the one we had on the day she disappeard.

"What are we going to do when we find Pan's camp?" Emma stood next to me and tried to grab my hand. I swatted my hand away before she could even touch me. "Grab Henry and [y/n] and then leave this island." Suddenly Pan stood infront of us. David pushed him against a tree and held his sword to his throat.

"What did you do to my sister?!?!?" Pan shook his head. "I didn't do anything. When I was telling Hook I had a deal for him she cut herself on dreamshade. She died this morning.. I couldn't stop it.." What? No! She was supposed to survive and be in my arms again. Tears welled in my eyes but I forced them back. I can't cry in front of Pan, I'm not going to show him that she's my weakness. I was to zoned out to notice that Pan had left again.

Everyone was quiet and sat on the ground. "We need to find Henry as soon as possible!"

Another few days passed and Regina and Emma were arguing again. After some time Regina stood up and stomped into the woods. "Henry?" Her voice sounded loud. Soon she came back with Henry at her side.
He had a wound on his cheek, but he was doing fine. He hugged Emma, then Snow and then David. "We need to leave as soon as possible, Pan is looking for me." We began our journey to the beach so that we can go home.

When we reached the beach, everyone was tired. We sat on the sand and with my hook I began to draw [y/n] in it. "Something is moving over there!" Snow pointed to where the forest started. The bushes moved and somebody came out of them. It was a girl... and she was covered in blood. Wait! It's [y/n]!! I began to run towards her while she stumbled in my direction. She fell in my arms and I lifted her up. I carried her to the group and layed her on the ground.

David immidiatly wrapped his arms around her. "I thought you died... Pan told us you died from dreamshade." He sobbed in her neck. When he let go of her she turned to me and gave a me a hug. "I told you I could escape from him." She smiled. "I know, you're a natural!" We both bursted out in laughter. I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me look up.

"You two have my blessing, but..if you hurt her, I'll kill you!" David stood up and made his way to the Jolly Roger. [Y/n] pulled me down to her and kissed me on my lips. The group got on the Jolly Roger and I lifted [y/n] up. I brought her into my cabin and layed her on my bed. I grabbed a cloth and my bottle of rum. "This might sting.." I cleaned up her wounds and gave her some of my clothes.

''How did you escape?" She sat up against the pillow and held my hand. "Well, he kept me in a cage near his camp. One day they brought me food, but they didn't close the cage. I didn't say anything and waited. When darkness fell I escaped. For a few days I had to run from weird creatures. That's how I got wounded. But I went to the beach and saw you sitting there." I hugged her closer and kissed her softly on her lips. I pushed her more into the bed and got on top of her. "I've been waiting for this for so long!" She pulled me closer to her. "I longed for this to, captain!" That was the start of a night full of passion.

This is part 2 for the request from killianodonoghue. I hope you liked it!

If you have any requests you can send them to me and I will write them.
Xx