Problem Named Wendy Darling - Peter Pan

[Y/n] Pov.

I sat on a log as the lost boys danced around the campfire. I've been on Neverland for a few years now and the lost boys are like my brothers. And Pan, well, I'm in love with him. But he thinks love is weakness and he'll never want to date a girl like me.

Felix came up to me and pulled me towards the fire. "Come on, dance with us!" He laughed and twirled me around. After a few minutes of dancing Pan walked in the camp with a girl behind him. He whistled and everybody looked at him. "Everybody, listen! This is our new family member, a lost girl, named Wendy Darling!" All the boys cheered and Wendy smiled. She looked at Pan and then at me. Her smile faded and stood a bit closer to Pan. He looked at her and she whispered something in his ear. He looked at me and said something back.

Ofcourse he would chose her over me. She's beautiful. Her blond, curly hair fell neatly over her shoulders. She looked feminine, unlike me. I let go of Felix' hands and walked towards my tent. "[Y/n]? What's up?" He grabbed my hand and turned me around. "I'm fine, Felix. I'm just a bit tired." He looked at me and then let go of my hands. "Okay, goodnight then!" He hugged me and I went inside of my tent. I changed into my pyjama shorts and shirt and layed in my little bed. Not soon after, sleep consumed me.

The next morning I woke up by sunlight shining in my face. I sat up and saw a figure standing next to my bed. "[Y/N], can you go hunt for some food?" The voice was Pan's. I nodded and he walked out. I quickly changed into my regular clothes and grabbed my weapons. I walked out my tent and saw Pan and Wendy sitting cosy next to each other on a log. I walked in the woods and started looking for a animal.

I dragged the deer I caught into the camp and Felix and Devin came up to me. "Do you need help?" I nodded. They lifted the deer up. "Thank you, guys." I walked with them and helped them cook the flesh. Pan looked at us and walked over to us. "It took you long to catch him. If you trained more, we didn't have to wait that long to eat." I looked down and nodded. "I'm sorry, Pan." He walked away and caught everyone's attention. "So, as you know Wendy joined us yesterday. But from today on you'll treat her like your queen, as she is my girlfriend now." Everyone cheered except me. I wanted to cry so bad, but I forced the tears back. I grabbed my bow and walked over to the training area. I started training and didn't stop till after midnight.

The past few days I trained more and I slept less. Wendy manipulated most of the lost boys or something. As they all love her so much. What does she have that I don't? She can't fight, she can't hunt and she can't protect herself. I was hunting down a deer so we could have dinner. I climbed in a tree so I could shoot it at a better angle. I aimed at the neck and wanted to shoot when Wendy screamed loudly. "Look Peter! A deer! Over there!!" The deer sprinted away and I sighed. Bye dinner.

They walked by and I got of the branch to climb out of the tree. My foot missed a branch and I fell out of the tree and landed harsly on the ground. Pain shot through my back and I felt a bit dizzy. I tried to sit up, but when I did I blacked out.

When I came by my senses, I had a huge pain in my back. It took some time to stand up, but I succeeded. I started my journey back to the camp. On my way back I bumped into Felix. "[Y/n], are you okay? You don't look good..." "Thank you!" I smiled sarcasticly. "But I'm fine." I stepped forward but tripped over a log and fell on the ground. Felix laughed. "You're so clumsy!" I tried to stand up but the pain in my back stopped me. His laughter died down and kneeled down beside me. "What's wrong?" "My back hurts..." he softly pushed me down as I tried to get up again. "Calm down, can I have a look?" I nodded. He lifted my shirt. I felt his hand softly touch my back and I hissed in pain. "I'm sorry..." I shook my head. "It's okay, Felix." I pulled my shirt back down. "Pan needs to take a look at this." He helped me up and supported me while walking. When we reached the camp he shouted for Pan. He looked up with a sad look in his eyes. Since when doesn't he mind if people see him like this. He walked over to us. "Pan, are you okay?" He looked at me. "Wendy, she uhm.. had to go home. She didn't want to stay here for me." I smiled sadly. "I'm sorry, Pan." I shook his head. "Don't worry, it isn't your fault." He turned to Felix. "What did you call me for?" Felix looked at me and then at Pan. "Take a look at her back. It doesn't look good." Pan looked at me with a frown on his face. "What happend?" "I fell out of a tree while hunting. It doesn't hurt that much, though." Felix looked at me and shook his head. "You couldn't stand up on your own a few minutes ago." Pan nodded. "Felix, can you go hunt for dinner?" "Ofcourse." Felix disappeard in the woods.

Pan helped me to his cabin and layed me down on his bed. "Can I lift your shirt?" I nodded and felt him move up my shirt. His touch made me shiver a little. "Tell me when I hurt you okay?" "Okay." He soflty touched my back and I felt a sharp pain going through my body. I winced and Pan lifted his hand of my back. "Sorry..." Did he just say sorry? "It's not just from falling... What did you do the last few days?" He sat beside me and I looked at him. "Just the normal, hunting, training and sleeping." He stroke my hair a bit. "How much did you train?" I sighed. "Most time of the days, if I wasn't training I mostly was out for hunting deers and the time that was left, I was sleeping." I heard him sigh. "I pushed you to hard, didn't I?" "Don't blame yourself, Pan. Everybody makes mistakes, even leaders. But we need to learn from our mistakes." I felt his hand on my shoulder and he moved a bit closer. "But it still is my fault." I turned around slowly and grabbed his hand. "It was also my fault." He looked me in my eyes. "Why?" I smiled at the thought. "I let myself get jealous." He chuckled. "On who? Wendy?" I nodded. "You shouldn't be jealous of her. She doesn't know how to survive." I made a bit room for him and he layed down beside me. "But she's pretty." "You're even prettier to me, because you are how you want to be and you don't care what others think." I blushed and hid my face a bit from him. "You're pretty to!" He looked at me with a confused look. "But that's just because you're really handsome!" He laughed and carefully wrapped his arm around my waist. "And by the way, I'm not exactly who I want to be." I felt his eyes on me and I turned my head to look at him. "Why?" "I'm single and I don't like that." His green eyes looked in my eyes. "Maybe I can change that." I smiled and he kissed my forehead. "Maybe, but I think you can. Because...Peter Pan never fails." We both laughed and shortly after we fell asleep in each others arms.

I hope you liked this imagine. If you have any requests you can send them to me.
xx