Saved - Pan x Male!reader

Hello y'all! This is a Peter Pan x Male reader imagine, but you can also read it if you are a girl or a non-binary person!

And thank y'all for the 8k+ reads! I never thought that people would actual read my stuff and I'm so freaking happy! Y'all are so amazing!

This was requested by @oreo79. Thanks for requesting and I hope you like it!

[Y/N] POV.

I threw my body on my bed the moment I closed my door, my cheeks full of tears. Another night of arguing with my parents. Another night of abuse. This has been going on every day for the last 4 years and I'm so done with it. I want to run away, but I don't know where I can go.

Well, there is a place that I want to go to. But it doesn't exist, only in my wildest dreams. Every night, I dream about this place called Neverland. I dream about being one of the Lost Boys, being best friends with Felix and being in love with their leader, Peter Pan. I wish the island was real, but I live in London and fairytales are just fantasies.

Suddenly there was a knock...from my window? That's weird... I slowly stood up from my bed and walked to it. I saw a shadow, but that's just mine..right? I carefully opened the window and let the nights air fill my lungs.

"Hello [Y/N]!" A voice was suddenly behind me. I turned around and saw somebody sitting on my bed. I took a step closer and I saw..

"Peter Pan?" He smiled and jumped up from my bed.

"Alive and well, dear!" He grabbed my hand and lead me to my bed, where he sat me down. He grabbed a tissue from the tissuebox that was standing on my night stand and pressed the tissue to my nose. "Your bleeding..." He sat down next to me and our legs touched. My heart started to beat faster and I felt my cheeks redden. I looked into his green eyes and he smiled at me.

"I came to get you away from this family.. I've been watching you for a while now and I can see that you're not happy here." I nodded.

"Are you taking me to Neverland?" He ran his hand through my hair and nodded.

"If you want to go there with me."

"Ofcourse I want to go there! I've been dreaming about the island for ages!" He laughed softly and checked my nose.

"I think your nose stopped bleeding..."

"Okay, let's go to Neverland then!" He laughed and looked around my room.

"Is there anything you want to take with you?" I shook my head and grabbed his hands.

"I just want to go now. My father will come check on me soon..so we need to go now." He nodded, grabbed some pixie dust from a little bag and sprinkled it over my head. We got to my window and I grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers. He looked at me.

"Ready?"

"Ready!" We jumped and flew through the sky. On our way to Neverland and leaving my old life behind.

~

It's been around a month since Peter saved me from my old life and it's been amazing! The Lost Boys are really nice and Peter is just...ughh. Not in a bad way, but I just can't! He's so amazing and I'm so in love with him!

I sleep in his cabin, because the Lost Boys were building one for me but something went wrong. So until everything is sorted I can sleep in his cabin. That also means we share a bed and every night I have to fight myself so I don't cuddle up with him out of nowhere. I want to be with him, but I've heard stories about him that he 'doesn't do love'. And he probably isn't in love with me, so yeah...

I was sitting next to him on a log. He was playing the Pan flute and the Lost Boys were dancing around the bonfire, while I just stared at it. Enjoying it's warmth and Peter's company. I felt myself getting tired by the minutes. Maybe I should get some sleep... Tomorrow will be a long day, because Captain Hook's crew arrived today.

"I'm going to get some sleep." I turned to Peter and he nodded. He stopped playing for a second to say goodnight and he started playing again. I stood up from the log and made my way to Peter's cabin. I opened the door and went to the big bed standing in corner of the room. I grabbed some clothes that are more comfortable than my 'hunter' clothing. I changed into them and climbed in the bed, laying under the soft covers.

It didn't take long before I heard the door open and I opened my eyes to see Peter walking in. He smiled at me when he saw that I was awake. He started to undress himself from his clothing and put on his pyjama's. He got into the bed next to me and gave me one of his bright smiles.

"What's on your mind?" I shrugged my shoulders and turned on my side so I could look at him.

"I'm just really happy that you brought me here!" He scooted closer to me and I could feel his breath on my face.

"Is it like your dreams?" I shook my head and he frowned a little.

"It's even better! The island is amazing and the Lost Boys feel like brothers to me!"

"And how do you see me?" I felt his hand grab mine and a knob formed in my throat. I swallowed harshly. Should I just tell him? That's better, right? Maybe he feels the same way and I will never know if I don't tell him.

"I see you as a great leader, as my savior and as a person, who I developed feelings for." I felt my cheeks heat up and I hid my face in the pillows. It's been said, we can't go back now. Out of nowhere I could feel his soft touch on my cheek and he made me look at him.

I screwed up, didn't I? Why is he so good at not showing any emotion? I felt his hand pull me closer to him and he leaned in as well, our lips softly touching. It was short, but meaningful.

"I love you too, dear. And I'm very happy that you are here with me." I smiled at him and leaned closer into him. He wrapped my arms around me and placed a soft kiss on my head.

"Now, let's get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day!" I nodded and we quickly fell asleep in each other's arms and a smile on our lips.

I hope you liked it and thanks for reading!

Don't forget to send your ideas/request something if you want to!
Xx