The First Date - Preference

This was requested by lolligirlsqueen. I hope you like it and thanks for requesting!

Killian Jones
Killian and you would go sailing with the Jolly Roger for your first date. He thought you how to sail and you were actually pretty good at it. One time when you looked up to him you caught him staring at you with a smile on his lips. He told you about his pirate life and you told him about your life before the curse. You worked as a waitress in a tavern and in your free time you liked to study magic and magical creatures. When it was time to go home you sailed the Jolly Roger back to the docks and Killian walked you home. He immediately asked you out for a second date, which you agreed on. You pecked him on his lips before saying goodbye and then you spent all night thinking about the amazing day you had.

Peter Pan
Peter would take you in a walk around the island and you ended up a cliff. The night had all ready fallen when you reached the cliff and the stars were shining bright and beautifully. You two sat down and gazed at the stars while talking. He told you a lot about himself before he was Peter Pan, and you immediately understood some of the decisions he had made. You told him about how much you loved Neverland and how happy you are that you lived here now. Later in the night you went back to camp and saw the Lost Boys dancing around the campfire. You and Peter happily joined and you had a lot of fun spending your night like this.

Regina Mills
Regina and you had been seeing each other in secret as Regina didn't want to put you in a bad daylight for the people that lived in the Enchanted Forest. This meant that you couldn't go out for your first date, and the both of you decided to have dinner in your little cottage at the edge of the woods. You had decorated your cottage in a romantic way and you had lit some scented candles. The table was already set and the dinner was waiting on the stove. You took one last look in the mirror and right as you did, a purple smoke appeared behind you and Regina stood there when it had faded. You smiled at her and greeted her with a short kiss on her lips. You lead her to the table and pulled out the chair for her. You grabbed the food and put the plates on the table before you sat down on the chair across from Regina. She smiled at you after she saw what you had made, her favorite dish, and then you talked and laughed all evening, enjoying each other's company. 

Zelena
Zelena would try to teach you how to fly a broomstick on your first date. After many tries you finally got the hang of it and the both of you flew to Oz. She would show you around and the last thing she showed you was her castle. You've never seen a place like this before... It was decorated in green and golden colors and the place was bigger than you expected. Zelena lead you to the dining room, where you had an amazing dinner. After, the both of you flew back to Storybrooke on the broomsticks.

I hope you liked it and thanks for reading!

Don't forget to send me your request/idea if you want me to write something for you.
Xx