Believe - Henry Mills

This was requested by FineHufflepuff. I hope you like it!

Also, I looked at this book and saw that it's standing 6th in #ReginaMills and you don't know how happy I was to see that! I could never dream of something like that! I wanna thank y'all because you're so amazing!

The Henry in this story is the one from season 1. Hope y'all enjoy reading!

[Y/N] POV.

Henry and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. We grew up together and are literally like siblings to each other. But lately he started to believe in fairytales. He claims that everyone who lives in Storybrooke is a fairytale character and that we're under a curse that's been cast by the Evil Queen.

I was walking towards Henry's castle. He wanted to talk about that book that Mary Margaret gave him. In all honesty, I don't think that it's true but I want to believe him... I saw him sitting in his castle, climbed in it and sat next to him.

"Hey Henry!" He smiled and turned the book to me.

"It's weird!" I frowned at him and gave him a questioning look.

"What's weird, Henry?" He looked at me for a second before turning back to the book.

"I can't find you..." I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Henry, we both know the reason... I'm not in this book! I'm not a character from a fairytale.. There's no prince who's going to save me from all my problems..."

"That's because you don't believe!" He softly pushed me of his shoulder and looked at me.

"I want to believe, Henry! I want to believe in you and in this book, but for some reason I can't... I'm sorry.." He turned his gaze away from me and looked at his feet. He suddenly closed the book and put it in his bag.

"My mom wants me home..." He climbed of the castle and ran away as fast as he could. How can I be so stupid? I sighed and layed my head in my hands, while there were silent tears rolling down my cheeks. I stood up and jumped from the castle when a voice spoke in my head.

"You need to believe him, my Alice. You need to fight with him against the non-believers. You've faced much worse things than this, I know you can help him and the people in Storybrooke. I believe in you, my Alice."

What the... What was that? Whose voice is that? Who is Alice? Me? No, that can't be. My name is [Y/N].. Or is Henry right? Am I a fairytale character, cursed in this town? I quickly made it to the Mayor's house. I dried my tears from my cheeks and rang the doorbell. Not long after, Regina opened the door and smiled at me.

"Hello [Y/N], I guess you're here for Henry?" I nodded.

"Is he home?" She shook her head.

"No, sorry! He's having dinner with Emma." I nodded and looked down.

"That's okay! I came to ask for his book, but I can ask him another time." I wanted to turn around and walk away, when Regina stopped me.

"Do you want to read it? Because I think that's in his room and I don't think that he'll mind if you read it!" I nodded softly and she let me enter the house. I sat down in the living room on the couch, while Regina went to grab the book upstairs. She came back with it and handed it to me.

"Do you want something to drink?" I nodded.

"A cup of tea, please." I smiled at her and she nodded.

"As always!" She laughed and I felt my cheeks blush a bit. She walked to the kitchen and I opened Henry's book. I started to read it and look at the beautiful drawings, while sipping on the tea that Regina made for me. As I got closer to the end I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I didn't take long for me to fall asleep with the book in my lap.

~

Henry has been in the hospital for a few days after he ate an apple turnover. Regina offered me to stay over at hers until Henry wakes up. I've been reading his book a lot and I slowly started to believe in it. The voice that a few days ago spoke to me, has spoken a few more times and it scares me in a way but I somehow also comforts me. I was sitting in the lounge, waiting for Regina to return home. She's currently visiting Henry with Emma. I went this morning and I wanted them to have a little time alone with their son.

Suddenly a wave of energy went through my body and memories flowed back. Henry was right all along! I'm a fairytale character! I'm Alice from Alice in Wonderland! I got up, ran to the hospital as fast as I could and rushed into Henry's room. He was sitting up in his bed and he smiled at me when I barged in.

"Henry, you're awake!" I pulled him into a tight hug and I felt his hand play a little with my hair. "I also found out why I'm not in the book!" He looked at me with a question look and nodded for me to continue.

"I'm Alice! From Alice in Wonderland!" He smiled.

"I knew there was an underlying meaning to your tea addiction!" We both laughed and Regina and Emma soon joined in. I hugged Henry again.

"I missed you, Henry!"

"I've missed you too, [Y/N]. Or should I say Alice?" He looked at me with a big smile.

"Alice will do fine!" I smiled at him and hugged him even closer.

I hope you liked it and thanks for reading!
Xx