Christmas - SwanQueen

This is a SwanQueen one shot. It's set during the beginning of December and it's a bit Christmas themed. I hope you like it!

Emma POV.

I walked inside the living room of my house and saw her decorating the Christmas tree. Her beautiful dark hair fell loosely before her eyes when she bended to grab a decoration piece for the small table. I think she heard my footsteps, since you looked up at me.

"Heyy love!" She quickly walked over to me and gave me a soft peck on my lips.

"Hello Gina!" I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her body against mine for a short hug.

"I'm almost done decorating for Christmas. Then I'll make you some tea and I baked apple turnovers today!"

"Sounds lovely, my dear!" She finished decorating and then walked to the kitchen. I kicked off my shoes and laid back on the couch. I heard her come back and put the things on the table.

"Long day at the station?" I nodded.

"Just paperwork.." I could hear her sigh softly.

"Paperwork is always very tiring!" I sat back up as she sat down next to me. I leaned into her touch while she handed me one of the cups.

"Thanks!" We drank our tea in silence, also enjoying the appleturnovers that she had made.

"Henry is staying over at Violet's tonight, so we got the house to ourselves." She smiled at me and I laughed slightly.

"And you're okay with that?" She nodded, but her eyes told me she was still a little bothered with it.

"He's just growing up so fast."

"Yeah, so we just have to enjoy the time that we have together." She nodded and looked at the decorations.

"So, what do you think?" She asked while nodding to the decorations.

"I couldn't have done it better!" I softly kissed her lips and felt myself relax a bit more. We cuddled into each other and just enjoyed each other's company, since we don't have time for it most of the time due to having to save the world. But now we can get our well deserved rest.

Thabks for reading! I hope you liked it!
Xx