Underworld - Henry Mills

[Y/n] pov.

I sat next to Henry as we looked through his storybook. We are looking for a way to defeat Hades. "Look the last pages are ripped out!" He pointed at the book. "What does he have to hide from us?" I looked at him. I shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. But maybe we need some rest... we haven't slept in almost a day. I nodded and we went to Snow's appartment. The rest of the gang is still looking around for Hook, so no one was in the appartment.

We took of our coats and shoes and layed down under the covers of the bed. Henry wrapped his arms around me and pressed a soft kiss to my head. "We'll find a way, [y/n]. We'll find a way out of here and we'll find your mom. I promise." I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest. A few moments later we fell asleep.

I awoke at the sound of voices. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Snow, Charming and Emma looking at me and Henry. Emma stood with her phone in her hands and Snow smiled at me. "Goodmorning, sweetie!" Henry's thightend his arms around me. "Goodmorning [y/n]!" I looked up at Henry, who was looking at me. "Morning Henry!" I kissed his nose and snuggled myself in his side. "Slept well?" I nodded. "You?" He smiled at me and nodded. "Yeah, I slept well. Knowing you were save in my arms." A blush krept onto my cheeks and I heard Emma chuckle. "They're so cute together!"

She walked away and Snow and Charming followed her. Henry kissed my ear and interwined our hands. "I love you!" I looked at him. This is the first time he said that he loves me!! I smiled and my face became red. "I love you to!" I pecked his lips and we got out of the bed. We walked to the livingroom where Hook was sitting on the couch. "HOOK!" I ran to him and hugged him thightly. He is like a father figure for me. As my dad left when I was born and my mom couldn't raise me on her own. Hook knew my mom and he helped her with raising me and kind of be a father to me. "[Y/n]!!" "I'm so happy to see you're okay!" He laughed and combed his hand through my hair. "Did he hurt you? Because if he did I'll kill him!" He shook his head. "He didn't hurt me, lass." I sighed in relief and hugged him once more.

We're walking through the streets right now, trying to figure out what we need to do to defeat Hades. I was talking with Henry when my name was called out by a voice I haven't heard in years. I turned around and saw Peter Pan looking at us. We dated when I was in Neverland a few years ago. I didn't see him since I left back then and I never thought that I would see him again. I let go of Henry's hand and ran to Peter. He embraced me in his arms and spun me around. "You're not dead, are you?" I shook my head. "No, I'm not." He smiled. "Good!" He looked at the rest of the group behind me. "What are you doing here?" His eyes fell back on me. "We're here to bring Hook back and to defeat Hades." He nodded. "Maybe I can help... If you want ofcourse!" He offered. I looked at the group and they shook their heads. I searched for Henry's eyes but he wasn't there. I saw him running towards the docks with Emma behind him. Oh no... I screwed up! Peter grabbed my arm and made me look at him. "Is he your boyfriend?" I nodded softly. "Then go after him! I'll be fine!" "Are you sure?" He nodded and let go of me. "It's good to see you're doing fine!" I smiled. "Good to see you to, Peter!" I shortly hugged him and I began to run towards the docks. I saw Emma and Henry sitting the edge. I stepped forward, but twisted my foot and fell. Tears filled my eyes, because of the pain in my ankle. I pulled myself up and limbed to Henry and Emma. I quickly wiped my tears away. "Emma, can I talk to Henry?" She looked up and nodded. She stood up and left. I limbed a bit more to the edge and sat down next to Henry.

"Henry, he was my boyfriend when I was in Neverland, but you are now. I only care about him as a friend. You're the one I love...I can't live without you. You're the air I breath, the water I drink, the food that I eat. You're the reason that I leave my bed in the morning. Please forgive me." He looked at me and wiped away a tear that was rolling down my cheek. "I forgive you. But you should have told me about him." I nodded. "I know. I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around me. "It's okay, honey." We just sat there in silence enjoying each others company and the sea breeze that surrounded us. After a while he stood up. "Shall we go to Snow's appartment?" I nodded and tried to get up, but my ankle hurts really bad. "What happend?" He helped me up from the edge. "I fell and twisted my ankle." He sat me down and looked at my ankle. It was thick and red. "It doesn't look good! You should rest...." I nodded. "I know. Can you help me get up?" "Ofcourse!" He lifted me up in his arms and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "I'll carry my princess to her castle." I laughed and kissed him on his cheek. "Thank you, prince Henry!" With me in his arms he walked to Snow's appartment, where Regina healed my ankle.

I hoped you liked this imagine! If you have a request you can send it to me.

Xx