Saving Henry~Part 1- Killian Jones

[Y/n] pov.

I sat at the table in Snow's appartment. We're currently finding out how we can get to Henry. Someone kidnapped him and we need to get him back. Emma and Regina are both arguing again. Can they just stop? I know it's their son, but Henry is family of mine to!

"[Y/N], what do you think?" David snapped me out of my thoughts. He is my older brother and that makes Snow my sister-in-law. He looked at me and I sighed.

"Well, we're not going to find a way in this appartment. So, I'm going to look outside and see if I can catch a fly instead of listening to the arguing lady's." Emma and Regina turned around and looked at me. I scoffed at them and made my way out.

The door of the appartment building just closed when David pushed him open again. "I'm coming with you and find a way to Henry, while Snow tries to calm down Emma and Regina." I nodded and we walked over to the place where Henry was taken. It was at the docks. I looked around for a moment and breathed in the soft sea breeze. I love the sea and the calming vibe it gives me. I just never have time as we're always trying to save the day.

"So, what are we looking for?" David looked at me. "Well, it's not like a captain comes sailing in yelling 'eyo I'm a captain and I'll take you to the place where Henry is taken to.'" He laughed at my sarcasm and kneeled to the side to take a better look at the water.

"Looks like I'm right in time!" I turned around to a deep voice that was coming from behind us. It made David stand up and look at the mystery man that was looking at us with a smirk plastered on his face. "Captain Hook, at your service!" He made a little bow and I laughed softly. David stood next to me and put an arm around my waist to protect me.

"You have a ship?" The man named Hook nodded. "What's a captain without a ship?" He scoffed back at David. Wait! Captain Hook? As in Peter Pan?

"David, I think he can help us..." I looked up at him and got his arm of my hip. Why is he acting so protective all of the sudden? "We can just suggest it to Emma, Regina and Snow and see what they think. But it's the only plan we've got right now." David nodded and the captain smirked at me. The three of us made our way back to Snow's appartment to disguss the plan.

Everyone had agreed on the plan and we're now on the Jolly Roger. Captain Hook is sailing a bit from the docks. Regina was talking to him and showed him a paper. He nodded, trew something in the water and a portal opened. He sailed us towards it while I closed my eyes and held a thight grip on the ship.

When I opened my eyes it was dark and I heard yelling behind me. I turned around and saw Emma, Snow, Regina and David arguing. Hook was trying to hold the ship steady. It was storming and thunder crashed loudly in the distance. Emma jumped off the ship. I quickly ran over to them and Hook told me to steer the ship. I grabbed the steering wheel and tried to hold the ship steady, while they saved Emma out of the water.

After they got her out of the water she went under the deck with Snow and David. Regina also went to her cabin to get some sleep. Hook came up to me and wrapped his hands around the steering wheel. I let go of it and took a step back.

"You did great at keeping her steady." He looked at me. "I know, I'm a natural." He laughed and shook his head. I looked at the the beautiful moonlight that was shining on the water.

"So, Hook, how was Neverland?" He kept his hands on the steering wheel. "Killian." I looked at him in confusion. "My real name, it's Killian Jones." I nodded. "And how do you know about Neverland, ..." he paused and I realised I haven't properly introduced myself. "[Y/n], my name is [y/n]!" He smiled at me. "That's a beautiful name, for a beautiful lady." I blushed and looked down. "Thank you."

There was a few moments of silence between us. "But how do you know about Neverland?" I looked back at him as was staring at the sea once again. "The story, Peter Pan." He nodded. "Pan isn't as nice as in the story. He may look like a boy, but he's a bloody demon." I laughed and wrapped my jacket a bit more around me. "Are you cold?" I slowly nodded. "Go get some sleep in my cabin. It's warm there and I can survive on my own."

"You sure I don't have to stay with you?" He nodded and smiled. "I've had more nights like this, love." I smiled and walked up to him. "Goodnight!" I shortly hugged him and went down into his cabin. It was a lot warmer in here. The cabin was full of little treasures that he must have found throughout his life. I made my way to the little bed that stood in the corner, climbed on it and covered myself with the blanket. Soon, I drifted of to sleep with my thoughts at the man with ocean blue eyes.

The next morning I woke up by sunlight shining in my face. It was a nice warm feeling and I smiled at the thought of Hook's and mine conversation last night. I happily jumped out of the bed and made my way to the deck. David was talking with Hook and my brother wasn't looking that happy. I quickly walked over to them and interrupted their conversation.

"Goodmorning, guys!" Killian smiled at me and greeted me back. David mumbled a soft 'goodmorning' and left. What's up with him? He never acts so strange... "We're almost there!" Hook pointed out to an island that wasn't to far away. "That's Neverland."

We got ourselfs on the shores of the island and began to walk in the thick forest. Killian leading the group, Emma behind him, me behind Emma, David behind me and Snow and Regina followed us behind David. After a long journey, we came to a clearing and Hook stopped. "We can set up a camp here to make a plan and get supplies for the coming days." Everyone nodded and most of the group sat down.

"I'm going to get wood for a fire." Hook stated. "I'll come with you!" I grabbed a little dagger from my bag and stood up. "No way!" David pushed me back to the log I was sitting on. "But David, everyone is tired and you can't let a one-handed pirate get stacks of wood on his own!" He sighed and nodded. I got up and together with Hook, I walked back into the forest.

When we were a bit away from the clearing I was pushed to a tree that was close to me. Hook had his arms pinned on both of my sides so I couldn't escape. He pushed himself closer to me and I felt his hot breath on my lips.

"You have this vibe that gives me a certain feeling." He whispered to me. "And what is that kind of feeling?" I whispered back. "I could just show you, but I don't think you can handle it." I laughed softly. "Maybe you're the one who can't handle it." I looked in his deep blue eyes and saw them coming closer at me. I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine.

The kiss got deeper and I grabbed onto the collar of his coat to pull him even closer to me. He layed is hand and hook on my waist and held me thightly. A loud voice made us stop making out. "[Y/N]? HOOK? WHERE ARE YOU? WHY IS GETTING WOOD TAKING SO LONG?" It's David... Hook and I quickly grabbed pieces of wood for a fire and we made our way to the camp.

The day flew by as we made a plan to get Henry back. First we need to find out where Pan's camp is. Seems logical to me. Then we need to find a way how we could fet Henry away from Pan and then we need to find a way to escape the island. The night fell and I stares if into the sky, looking at the stars. Now and then, Hook and I would send each other some looks, but that's all as we don't want David to suspect anything. Slowly I drifted of into a not so restfull sleep.

Hook pov.

I heard voices shouting a name in the far distance. Slowly my hearing became clearer and I heard they were shouting [y/n]'s name. I opened my eyes and saw that I was the only one in the camp. I sat up and looked at the spot where [y/n] fell asleep last night. Emma came walking into the camp with a worried expression. "We can't find [y/n]..."

This is the first part of the request for @killianodonoghue. I'll post the next part as soon as possible!

If you have any requests you can send them to me and I will write them.
Xx