New In Town - Ruby Lucas

[Y/n] pov.

I stumbled on the street. I don't know where I am and how I came here. My [f/c] shirt was ripped and there was a big hole in my pants. My clothes where dirty form laying on the ground and my hair was a mess.

I had to ran away from home. It was just to dangerous in the town I lived in. People got robbed a lot and most of the women I knew where raped.

I saw a red line in the distance. I walked to it and sat down on the side of the road. My body was so tired that I fell asleep quickly.

"Wake up!" Someone was shaking my shoulders. I opened my eyes and saw a girl sitting infront of me. She had long, black, curly hair. She had red clothes on that were a bit revealing. Although she could have it, as she got an amazing body.

"Are you okay? What happend?" She looked at my clothes. "I ran away from my home. It wasn't safe there." She nodded and her red lips curled in a understanding smile. "I'm Ruby. What's your name?" "I'm [y/n]."

She helped me up and we went to her appartment. There were a lot of red deccorations and the place smelled like the nature. "You're place is lovely!" She smiled. "Thank you, dear. Now, let's give you some new clothes." She grabbed a black pair of ripped jeans and a army green shirt.

When I was all cleaned up, we went to a place called Granny's. She ordered some food for us and she talked with the old lady behind the counter. I heard whispers all around me and people shot me weird looks. I hid my face a little and quietly ate my food.

Ruby walked over tho the booth I sat in and sat down across from me. "So, I need to explain a few things to you about this town. But we better do that in my appartment." I nodded and she went to pay for the food. I wanted to pay, but I lost all of my money. After she paid we went back to her appartment.

We sat down on her couch and she took my hands in hers. "So, what do you want to tell me about this town?" I looked at her with a curius expression on my face. "Well, in Storybrooke everyone who lives here is a fairytale character." Wait what? Fairytales are fake, right?

"I know it's sounds confusing and not real, but it is. We don't know how you could cross the townline, because only fairytale characters can cross it." That's why everybody looked at me like that... I slowly nodded. "Okay, so you're from a fairytale?" She nodded. "Yes."

"So, who are you?" She smiled and lokked at her clothes. "I'm red riding hood." That explains her clothes. "But the storys are a bit different then the storys you know." I frowned a little. "I'm also the wolf from the story. And Rumplestiltskin is also Belle's beast... It's very complecated.."

"And is this like a happy ending or something?" She shook her head. "There are many monsters and villains that we need to fight. That's actually what we do most of the time." I nodded. "I'm still a little sceptic, but I believe you." She smiled and at the same time I yawned. "You should get some rest! I bet you haven't had a good sleep in a while." I nodded. "You can use my bed!"

"No, Ruby. I'll sleep on the couch." She shook her head. "No one sleeps on the couch!" She dragged me to her bed and I finally gave in when I touched the soft mattress. I changed into the pyjama's that she gave me. I layed down under the covers and fell asleep when my head hit the pillow.

I woke up and saw that Ruby was still asleep. A cold breeze hit me, so I wrapped myself a bit more in the covers. I still don't know how I came here. But atleast I'm safe for now. Ruby woke up and I smiled at her. "Goodmorning Ruby!" She smiled. "Goodmorning [y/n]!" I scooted closer to her. "I think I'm ready for this adventure, Ruby. But I need you by my side, otherwise I won't make it." She nodded and wrapped her arms around me. "I'll gladly do that!"

Sorry that it's a bit short, but I hope you liked it. If you have any requests you can send them to me.
Xx