Sick - Regina Mills

This was requested by @lolligirlsqueen. Thanks for requesting and I'm really sorry that it took so long for me to write it and I'm sorry that it's short. I just have been really busy since I'm in my exam year, so yeah, things are hectic. But I hope you like it!

[Y/N] POV.

I was calmly doing my job in the halls of the castle when I heard a loud bang in one of the rooms, a few seconds later a guard came running out. I work in Regina's castle as a maid and my main job is to make sure that all the rooms are clean. The guard ran towards another one and whispered something. The other guard nodded and walked of to who knows where. He came back with a girl that also serves the Queen. She got pushed into the room and after a few minutes I heard her scream. She came running out of the room and made her way to the exit of the castle. I couldn't see her that well, but I saw something purple/green-ish on her face.

Now it was quiet in the hall, which I liked very much, since I don't like to be around a lot of people. I was done cleaning the hall when I heard a loud sneeze coming from the room. It was Regina's room. I made my way to it and softly knocked on the door.

"Leave me alone!" I slowly opened the door and saw Regina laying in her bed. Her nose was red, bags under her eyes and she looked very cold.

"I said, leave me alone!" She pushed me against the wall with her magic. I got back onto my feet and walked towards her.

"I only want to help, and it looks like you're in need of it." She sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm just a little sick, I can take care of myself." I rolled my eyes and sat next to her on her bed.

"It's okay to ask for help from time to time, you know..." She sighed, but nodded. "So, do need anything? Water, tea, some food?"

"Some soup would be nice..." I nodded and stood up from the bed.

"Then I'll make you some. I'll be back in a few moments." I walked out of Regina's room and made my way to the kitchen. The chefs luckily weren't there, because they would probably make a big fuzz about me being here. I grabbed the ingredients to my family's recipe for chicken soup and started to make the dish.

~Some time later~

I walked back into Regina's room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I placed the bowl with soup on her nightstand and carefully sat down on Regina's bed. I placed my hand on her arm and softly woke her up. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a confused look on her face.

"I made you some soup!" She smiled and tried to sit up. I helped her and handed her the bowl with soup after she was in a comfortable sitting position.

"It smells delicious! What kind of soup is it?" She looked at me and I blushed a bit.

"It's chicken, my family's recipe." She took a spoonful and ate it. She hummed and smiled at me.

"It tastes even better than it smells!" She ate the rest of the soup and handed me the bowl, which I placed back on the nightstand. "Can you hold me?" I looked at her and nodded. I wrapped my arms around her and she layed her head on my chest. It didn't take long before she fell asleep in my arms. I looked at her sleeping form and smiled, because it are these kind of moments that I remember why I love her and everyday I keep on hoping that she'll one day, return those feelings.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to send your request/ideas if you want me to write something for you.
Xx