Chapter 19: Just Your Everyday Nightmare

Gasping for air I shot up and my eyes wondered frantically around the room I was in. It wasn't just some room but it was Jack's room. "Thana you okay" I felt strong energy hit me in waves as he sat up placing his hand on my shoulder. I turned towards my mate and buried my face in his chest. "What's wrong" he asked with worry laced in his voice. "He got in my head" I mumbled wrapping my arms around Jack. "Who got in your head" I looked up at him and gave him a 'are you serious' look. "Grandfather Satan" he said causing me to give him a short laugh. "Me and satan are the best of friends my grandfather is just plain old evil, literally" I looked over at my phone and saw it was 7:36 in the morning.

      "Jack what happened yesterday" I asked trying to make sure my nightmare was just a nightmare. "We argued and you went out with the girls" I sighed in relief and got out of the bed. "Get up we have school" I told him walking into his closet. I grabbed some of my clothes and went into the bathroom to get ready. "Hey Jack can we come straight home after school" I asked walking out and sitting on the edge of the bed. "Sure why not, something wrong" I shook my head and stood up. I walked over to Jack and hugged him tightly "Thana what's wrong" so much worry in his voice. "Your alive" I told him "and that a bad thing" I growled and hugged him tighter "NO."

      After we got ready we left out of the house and got into the car. "So it hasn't been two months since our argument" I asked as he pulled out. "Its been 1 day Thana now please tell me what's wrong" I sighed. "I had a nightmare" I looked out the window and watched as we passed the beautiful green trees. "About what" he started driving faster which caused me to raise my eyebrow. "The coronation" I guess he knew I didn't want to talk so he left it alone.

°something's wrong with Thana° Jackson voice said in my head

'I know but why wont she tell us' Jax said in a worried yet angry voice

°I guess we're just gonna have to wait until she tell us° Jax growled at Jack's words

'FUCK that shit we need to know. What happened to the cold hearted Werewolf who was once my human' Jax stated angrily

°Im not that person anymore° Jax scoffed

'Maybe you need to remember what happened during those years' Jax finished

      I grabbed my ears as they began to ring. "Would you idiots shut the hell up" I said to Jackson and Jax. "What are you talking about" he asked. "You and Jax fight like fucking 12 year olds, I just want you to shut up" tears began streaming down my face as the ringing got louder. I got out the car and walked away from Jack. "Hey you good" Ari asked and I nodded smiling. "Your brother is just giving me a small headache" I told her as we started walking towards the school. "So what you gonna do today" she asked as we got to my locker. "I don't know I asked Jack if we can go straight home after school today" she smirked. "EW ARIELLA YOUR SO FUCKING NASTY" I yelled knowing what she was thinking. I mean my mind is worse but hey I'm still an Angel.

      "Ugh its you" I sighed not wanting to be bothered with her shit today. "Not today Kayla" me and Ari said at the same time. "Thana we're gonna be late" I told Ari to go ahead because I needed to get my stuff. "Hmm where's Jackson I'm in need of a little kiss" it took all my strength to keep Aiden at bay. "Didn't you learn from me kicking your ass yesterday to leave us alone" she just smirked. "Didn't you learn from me kissing him yesterday that I don't give a shit about what you say" she stated. "Im so not in the mood for this" I said as I began to walk away but she grabbed me by my hair and threw me to the ground. I could hear the thundering outside but it wasn't because of me.

      Out of no where Jackson grabbed Kayla by her throat and slammed her into the lockers. His eyes were flickering and he was growling at her. "IF YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY MATE AGAIN WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU UNDERSTOOD". Kayla didn't answer so Jaxson let out a monstrous growl causing her to whimper. "UNDERSTOOD" she nodded in terror and he dropped her to the ground. He walked over to me and held his hand out. Talking his hand he stood me up and I smirked. "I like aggressive Alpha Jackson" I said pecking his lips. He pulled me closer to him and returned the smirked. "I bet you do" I gasped as he lifted me up and pushed me into the wall lightly. "We have class Jack" I said as he kissed my neck "we don't have to go" I could hear the smirk in his voice. "Down boy" he didn't listen instead he he pushed himself further into me making sure I knew I couldn't get anywhere.

"Jack put me down before you start something we can't finish" he huffed and placed me on my feet. "Talk about sexually frustrated" I teased "very" he agreed. We started walking and I huffed "you gave me a hickey" I was looking at my camera when I noticed it. "So" he replied "your mines to mark in any way I choose" I huffed again. "Mhm sure" I opened the classroom door and gasped in terror.

(Authors not)

If your confused about me saying Jaxson its because it was both of them. Anyway I've finally updated. Hope you like it.

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*

See ya later✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡