😅last (9-30-19) read this please

I have come to a strong realization, I've hit a wall with this book. I've been writing this since 2016 and its been a long road of difficulties with my life. I'm not deleting the book or anything, I very much plan to finish it. But this book will be going under a couple changes. I've been thinking for a long time what exactly it is I should write to continue and I came up with nothing until I was going over one of the other books I've written. The story line of this book will most likely be the same but I want to try and rewrite some things. You don't have to like reread it or anything because the changes won't be that drastic.

I really just feel like I haven't been myself for a long time now and I'm slowly shutting down and I want to jump start myself. If you have read this far then I will tell you that you should read the first chapter because it will no longer be the first chapter. The pilot chapter is still technically the first chapter but I'm going to put a chapter before it now. If I'm being completely honest I don't feel like I've written as myself on here. When I read the books that I'm writing now and haven't published I can tell that its more of my writing tone then this book.

   Writing this I tried to keep a more sophisticated yet young tone. I'm not doing that anymore I'm just going just write casually. If I keep trying to write ahead of my level I'll never grow. So some things may be out of place a little with my writing but if you don't like it then you already know what to do. I'm not gonna make anyone read my book I'd just hope you liked it because you liked it. That's it for the notes though. Once I'm finished changes some things I'll announce it.
Oh right also I may change my book cover soon maybe my description too. I also will change probably two characters names and it will be in the characters chapter. The change won't be as sudden because as you continue to read the book you'll understand why I changed the main character name for this portion and changed it back.

🤔🤔Do you think I should change the title or no because I think the title name is too common???

See you next time🥀

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*