Chapter 9: Well Thats Different

"Wake up we gotta go" I said but Jack decided to not listen "alright I'll just go see if Kevin's up maybe he could give me a ride, maybe a kiss too" Jack popped up and pulled me down. "I'll rip his head off if he even thinks about touching you" he said burying his head in my neck. "Aw Jacky bear that would've earned you a kiss if you were dressed" I said getting up. "If I get dress will you kiss me" I pretended to think about it "maybe." I left the room and went into the kitchen I was once in slaved to serve food in. I saw a girl about the same age as me with bruises and messed up clothes cooking and cleaning. Do people even know hard you have to hit a wolf to hurt them"

      "Excuse me but what are you doing" I asked and she looked at me terrified "my job, I'm sorry I'll clean up if I messed anything up" I could tell my eyes were changing from my brown eyes to my different fused eyes, one black and sky blue, one back and mist blue. Apparently I won't be able to shift until I mate but that won't stop me from beating someone's ass. "Why? Who did this to you?" she looked at me and said the name I in full honesty already expected "Kevin" I saw him walk in about to hit her. So I grabbed a knife and threw it into his hand and he howled in pain. "Why the hell is she in here like this what did she do be a nice person" I asked pissed the hell off. "That bitch is a runt and doesn't deserve what we have" wow "just like I didn't right? Just like I didn't deserve to be treated with respect because everyone wanted to believe a lie then the the words of the person who was actually there? Just like they person who could've been your mate right?" Jackson walked downstairs and punched the holy shit out of him. "One watch the way you talk to my future Luna secondly status doesn't make a pack loyal does" aw I love when he does that Alpha thing. "What's your name?" I asked the girl "it's Alice, my name's Alice" I smiled at her "well Alice how about you join my pack? We're basically family" she started to cry silently and hugged me. "Now let's go get you some nice clothes and do that beautiful brown hair of yours" I said, dragging her upstairs. She took a shower and I gave her some clothes then curled her hair.

      "You look so beautiful" I told her as we walked downstairs and outside of the pack house

      "You look so beautiful" I told her as we walked downstairs and outside of the pack house. When we stepped outside I heard a sharp gasp coming from Jaiden "MATE" they said at the same time. He ran towards her and spun her around "will you accept me" she asked scared he would say no "of course I will who wouldn't" she was blushing so hard. "Let's go, we're already late" I said, not wanting to look at the sickly cliche mate scene unfolding in front of me. I got in the car with Jackson seeing as Alice went with Jaiden and Ariella went with Angel.  When we got to school I looked Around "this place looks different '' he turned to me "why do we have to come here this isn't even our school" not like any of u want to be here. "Your father doesn't want us missing any school days so when we graduate we won't need any extra classes. And hey I get to deal with not only Kayla but the witch of this Pack Grace. Who also hates me so I should be the one complaining not you" he sighed. I took his hand and placed it on my heart "feel that right, stay focused on it instead of everyone else and you'll be fine" I felt him move his hand so it was gripping my boob. "You're such a freaking perv" I said, pushing his hand off. We got out and walked into the building. "You know what I always found weird about us wolves" my head turned towards him "what?"

    "We've been together 7 months which would be regular for a regular human but 7 months together as wolves is like almost 2 years" it's just so weird to me. "Well I guess that's just the way our world work" he responded. Now as you all know I'm just way to petty and mean for my own good and just my luck Kayla and Grace were together walking towards me and Jackson. "So the bitch has another mate, WOW" Grace said "she doesn't even deserve him she's so ugly and well we're so not" Kayla said. Jack growled but instead of saying something I just looked at them and smiled "why are you smiling" Grace asked. I turned to Jackson an put his hand on my ass, which he of course squeezed and I kissed him. "Ugh come on" Kayla said but I stopped her "wait I have something else to show you" I said pulling up my shirt showing them my stomach covered in hickeys. She pulled away and walked off "your evil" I looked at Jack "but you love it don't you" I said running my hand across his abs.

*He's so hot man*

I stopped what I was doing and started laughing "what's so funny" Jack asked. "My wolf is horny" he looked surprised. "you finally got your wolf" he asked "yup."

'I want mate marked' I heard a wolf growling say

°yeah I do too but she's not ready and we're not going to rush her, now leave me alone we need to get to class° I heard Jack say

'but we're hard' I'm guessing that's his wolf

I looked down and laughed "why are you laughing now" he sighed. "I don't think you should ask that horn dog of a wolf you've got there" he caught on "I don't go into your head so stay out of mine" he walked away towards a class he didn't even know the way to. 

^but it's fun going through your head, now I know how to mess with you^

I said in his head "not funny" he huffed "oh quit being a baby come on we've got class"

This video has nothing to do with this chapter I just really love this song. Oh and I know Thana seems to curse a lot but it just goes with her personality so I will not change that.

Her eyes by the way (they're supposed to be two different shades in case you were wondering)

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*

Until next time⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡