Okay...Lemme Clarify

So the last few chapters is very confusing. Someone asked what was going on so I'm going to try and explain it without actually giving you the full reason Bc then that would just tell you the story.

Basically she didn't actually realize what she was doing at the coronation when she did it, let just say it was a higher power. In the world you Originally read about Kevin is her first mate but in the world now (real world) I'm making it more realistic since everything wasn't really matching up with how I want the book to end. She isn't erasing everyone's memories it's more of her coming to a realization. I gave Jackson pack title of the most powerful pack but I didn't really show much of the pack and just kept things on the main characters. Her getting kidnapped and drugged is connected to chapter 28. Why she was kidnapped plays apart in what actually happened to her parents. But as far as we can tell she's human.

I don't know if that answers your questions but if you still don't understand let me know and I'll try to explain it better. Also if you like my book plz vote or let me know Bc I don't know if it's good or not.

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*