Chatper 4: Somewhere I Belong

I walked up to him confidently. "If you're going to reject me go ahead I can take it and I won't blame you" he stood at me with conflicting eyes. "Why would I reject you?" I shrugged "my other mate did sort of" he looked a little angry when I said first mate. "You have two mates?" he asked, confused. "No you're my true mate" I could tell he was still confused. When a wolf is born there the other half is supposed to already be born or is born a month or two after or before them. When of age in some cases you can find a mate in your pack unless you only have a true mate, then it'll probably take a lot longer. I as we now know am one of these cases being born with both a pack mate and a true mate." He looked like he caught on. "I future Alpha Jackson Zander Clyde of the Red Moon Pack accept you" he waited for me to say my name "Thana Claire Winters" am I really doing this? I'm not sure if I'm ready for this kind of commitment. "As my mate and future Luna" apart of him seemed like he cared but another part seemed like he didn't so I didn't really know how to feel about all of this. Maybe I'll ask him about once we're comfortable with each other.

He looked at me weirdly "your strong" sigh, I smiled "I don't mean to brag but very, the strongest in my pack actually" he looked at me impressed "I was the daughter of a very powerful Alpha and he was also your dads best friend" he nodded. "Is there anywhere I can take a shower I smell like my dog, sea water, and outside" he nodded and took my hand. "I'll take you if that's ok with you" I nodded, putting my head down and we left the office. His grip was tight but gentle at the same time. "What just happened? '' I heard that boy whose existence just annoys me. "I'm not exactly sure" Ariella responded from inside the room. I never thought I would actually have a mate to be honest. I thought I was better off alone and on my own. Don't plan on moving fast or anything either. "Here we are," he said, stopping at a purple door. "Who's room" I asked "yours" how did he know one of my favorite colors was purple? "Thanks" he turned around to walk away but I stopped him. "Don't I have to go through like some ritual to get accepted into this pack?" he just stood there smiling at me but with a suspicious smile "We're not witches we're wolves" sometimes I don't even feel like im a wolf. I sighed and opened up the room door.

 I sighed and opened up the room door

My room was huge and so pretty. It was all tan and bone colored. It was about 4 or 5 couches. The bed was a pale blue color with white designs. It was my dream room. I walked in the bathroom.

It was like a rose gold heaven

It was like a rose gold heaven. "Alex isn't it pretty" Alex barked in approval. She went and hopped on a little couch by my bed and I shut the bathroom door.

I sang along to the music playing on my phone, I reached for it to check the time '3:26 pm.' "Time to get out '' Turning the warm water off I got out and dried off. I put on some clothes and headed for the door. I was gonna take Alex with me but she was knocked out. I left out the door and found myself by the pool. A girl walked up to me. She was a bitch I could tell she had on a dress that stopped just below her ass, a choker that says Queen Bee, and she had on these really ugly red wedges. The dress was nice on her but not with those ugly ass wedges. "Who are you? '' she asked "Thana and you are" I replied "Kayla" wow pretty name for an ugly girl. Well she's pretty but her personality probably isn't.

"So you're the new bitch Jackson's sleeping with" wow is this every girl's reaction when someone they like finds their mate? "I had one of you in my old pack" sitting down in a chair behind me I looked up at her. "Oh yeah and what exactly is that?" shrugging I answered her "a bitch, top girl, whatever you prefer to call yourself" she looked at me annoyed.

"I would watch it if I were you, Jackson is mine and mine only" ugh I had relaxation on my mind, not this shit. I stood up and walked up to her so close she could feel my breath. "Listen I don't open my legs the first chance I get, also if you ever try to touch me I will break your neck, and lastly I don't need you to tell me that he's yours because last time I checked which was about 3 hours ago he is my mate not yours" people just don't learn. "You can be angry, get someone to jump me, poison me for all I care but just know one thing" I whispered in her ear "he will always choose me." I laughed as she looked at me with wide eyes. She tried to smack me but before she could I pushed her into the pool. "I guess after all these years you're finally going to take a bath" I said smiling and walking off. "Wow" Ariella looked pleased "what" I questioned. "You put her place like it was nothing" I smiled "I don't like people who think they are better than everyone else." I saw her move over so I turned around and saw a cupcake fly right at me. I didn't have time to catch it so it got all in my hair. "Someones going to die"

Well wasn't that interesting. Kayla got some guts huh. Well ion really know what to say so I guess I'll see you.

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*

Until next time⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡