Chapter 3: Something New

It felt so good to finally be free and out of that hell hole of a pack. I mean I hate that I left my siblings there with that horrid parent killing Alpha but they still believe that there's hope for the pack. But to be able to see nature for what it is and be able to do whatever I want makes me not regret leaving. Standing on top of a cliff where there was a waterfall going down into the water was super stress relieving. Definitely refreshing.

I just stood there admiring how peaceful it looked until I heard a couple of guys and maybe a girl behind me

I just stood there admiring how peaceful it looked until I heard a couple of guys and maybe a girl behind me. "Step away from the edge and come with us" he paused, staring at me bored "NOW." Now if you know me you know I hate being told what to do, I used to get tortured because of my defiance. I smirked at them and jumped. "YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST" I shouted falling into the nice cool water. A part of me regrets jumping because now hair was going to curl back up. They jumped in after me so I swam under the cliff. They tried to come after me under the rocks but I used a little fire trick I learned in some book and made some of the rocks fall off so it was blocking their way. I swam for a good 10 to 13 minutes before I finally found land.
I assumed they would try and go around so I thought smart. I did a little chant so no one could see, smell, or sense me. I got out of the water and started running through the forest. I hope my car was this way. "We know you're out here come on little pup we're not going to do anything to harm you" I looked their way with my eyebrows raised, they were about 12 feet away from me. "Isn't that exactly what we want to do?" I heard the girl say. "Shut up," he said, hitting the top of her head. "You're quite bold to just come after a person not knowing who or what they are" I said seeing them look around trying to find where my voice was coming from. "How about we make a deal?" the girl offered. "I'm listening" I responded sitting down comfortably on a boulder.

"If you come with us we won't tear you limb from limb" I chuckled. "Not to sound cocky or anything but any of you even trying to would probably end with your death but I don't kill unless it's absolutely necessary" I could never kill someone without a reason or because of what they say to me I made that promise years ago and I've always stuck to it. "Fine then maybe we will just take this cute little dog of yours and kill that" one of the boys mentioned. Why couldn't she just stay in the car? Next time I'll just turn on the AC for her and leave the windows up. "Touch her and you die" I would definitely kill someone for her that's for sure.

"All you have to do is come with us and she won't be harmed" the girl said casually, chipping away at her nails. She felt trustworthy so I didn't really have a problem with going with her. I broke the little rock that I had bound the spell with and stood up. "My dog belongs in my arms not yours so give her here mutt" I said, snatching her from the boy who had her. They tried to grab my arms. "No thank you, I said I would come with you not let you imprison me by my arm." I heard a light laugh from the girl. "So what am I in for robbery, murder OOOO maybe I killed an ant" I said trying to annoy the boys, quite easy. "You're in for trespassing rouge now shut it" I kicked him in the leg and pulled him back by his hair with my knife to his throat. Yes I carry around knives. Sue me.

"LOOK BASTARD I AIN'T NO ROUGE, I LEFT MY PACK BECAUSE OF MY OWN ISSUES WITH IT, I DIDN'T GET THROWN OR KICKED OUT OF IT, SO DON'T YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN." he saw the evil look in my eyes and left me alone figuring it was a touchy subject. Pulling my knife away I pushed him from me and picked my puppy back up. "What's your name" the girl asked me. "Thana '' she looked at me "like Thana Mase" I smiled at her "I'm not half as crazy as her, what's yours" she looked at my dog "its Ariella" that name is very pretty. "You have a pretty name" she smiled at me "nah my name is average but yours you were practically named queen of the world" sounds stressful. "Just because I'm named after a pretty psychopath who was supposed to be crowned Queen of her Kingdom doesn't mean I am, and didn't she kill herself" she nodded. "Your name is just as good, better actually" the boy who I kicked looked at us. "No socializing with the outsider Ariella '' which crawled up his ass "I can't be an outsider if I'm inside your territory now can I" I said to him, smiling. I like him, he reminds me of Justin.
It took us like an hour to get to their Pack house. "We'll take you to see Alpha Clyde now" I'm starting to think this guy is the Beta or future Beta for that matter. He gives off that kind of energy. We walked down a long hallway until we got to two steel doors with a wolf on it. "Come in" we hear him say. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail which had the boys looking at me confused. "What you caused me to mess up my hair. I just can't go in there with my hair this bad. What kind of person meeta an Alpha unpresentable? Not me." Mr grumpy pants over here grabbed me and opened up the door. "I am Alpha Clyde of the Red Moon pack what is your name?" Why does the name of this pack sound so familiar? I mean I know they are the strongest pack and all but it's something besides that. Every time I hear their name I feel like I know them. "Nice to meet you Mr. Clyde my name is Thana Winters" he looked shocked and confused.

"It can't be, can it? '' I tilted my head. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Your Daniel's daughter is his youngest right" how did he know "how do you know me" I wasn't mad just a bit curious. "Do you remember a man who was always with your father named Ace" so that's what it was. "You were my dad's best friend I remember how you two would chase my mom and your mate, you always brought us candy when we weren't allowed to have it." I was surprised I remembered all that. "You were quite the little runner for a two year old" I smiled slightly at him.
I heard the door open and felt a now very familiar attraction to whoever walked through the doors. The room suddenly grew brighter and my stomach dropped. I turned towards the door slowly and saw the most beautiful man I've seen. "Mate" he said, tilting his head with a slight growl. "Well shit" I'm screwed once again.

Guess who's back, back again

Yes I am back with another successful chapter. Now I know its been a while but Im on break blue and all yours. And hey she found her true mate. You'll see why I said true mate and not second chance mate within the next chapter or so. 😁😁😁😁😁im so exited like this was my first book and you seem to like it. And for these ideas and stuff for this book to come right out of my Head its just amazing. Hey do you guys think alpha Ace knows what she is. I mean you don't either but you could guess and if there's something you would like her to be just throw your ideas in the comments or what you think she is. I was considering a elemental wolf but that's a bit plain to me. OK I'm ranting I'll stop

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*

Until next time⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡