Chapter 10: The Discovery

It had been 5 days since John read that horrible message. Give Sherlock away like he was part of a custody battle. No, never he couldn't ever let that mad man get his Sherlock. What would he do to him? He was so little and fragile, he could get hurt by almost anything.

John continued this conflict in his head until Ms. Hudson took his dish away from the table. "I think Sherlock enjoyed the spaghetti more than you John." She laughed. John looked over at Sherlock so see him covered in spaghetti. John smiled lifting him out of the high chair "Time for a bath for you."

That's all he had to say, Sherlock immediately started to kick and scream. John looked at Ms. Hudson rolling his eyes more or less trying to say "here we go again." Sherlock the past couple of days has in the least bit been a horror to deal with. Throwing tantrums, screaming, kicking, and crying about everything.

John assumed this he had just about hated everything to due with being small and powerless. Even worse his brother and Greg knowing! It was killing him! He wanted out of this little body right now. But until John figured out how Moriarty did it he would have to suffer on.

John manage to carry Sherlock to the bathroom closing the door behind him and placing Sherlock on his changing table. Sherlock continued to shout and kick. He did not want to have a bath! He sat up and looked at John as he started to run a bath.

"Sherlock this isn't going to be bad at all. We will get you all washed up then we will head to bed. As simply as th-." John was interrupted when Sherlock threw a rubber duck at him. John sighed looking at Sherlock a bit pissed off. "Sherlock don't test me tonight I will not hesitate to punish you. Now you are going to take this bath whether you like it or not."

Sherlock shook his head. There was no way he was going to let john bathe him! The diapers were enough of a embarrassment but this! This was drawing the line. He looked down at the bath and his heart sank. To his two year old mind that bath looked bottomless. Of course that's just because there was too many bubbles to see the bottom.

"No!" His little self yelled out. Sherlock still had that brilliant mind of his and if Sherlock didn't want to do something he was going to do it. His face was red embarrassed at the thought of this all.

John sighed "Sherlock it's been a long night and I'm sure you don't want to go to sleep cover in spaghetti so lets just make this fast and we can go to bed okay Sherlock?" He asked sounding both frustrated and sweet.

But Sherlock help his ground, this was something we wasn't going to back down from. So..........
With much scream, kicking and slashing John somehow manage to strip Sherlock and put him into the tub.

John was soaking wet neared next to the tub laughing a little as he started to wash Sherlock hair. Sherlock had a face that only read "I'm gonna kill a bitch." Which only made John laughed even harder  "Sherlock I know that your mad and embarrassed but you look adorable when your mad." He said trying stop laughing

Sherlock crossed his arms and pouted. John opened a cabinet and pulled out a little pirate boat Ms. Hudson bought for him for a surprise. Sherlock eyes widen seeing the ship. He raised his hands in the air to grab it but John was holding it just out of reach.

"Oh no no no not yet, since you didn't listen to me when you first got into the tub. You'll get this after I wash your face. Okay?" Sherlock quickly nodded zoning out on everything john said and only focusing on that ship.

John set it on the counter and grabbed a wash cloth for his face. But Sherlock didn't pay attention to him, all he was fixated on was that ship. Sherlock broke out of it when John started to wash his face. With a little resistance and some stern words John finally manage to wash Sherlock face completely.