Chapter 25: Where's John

The events of the previous day played in Sherlock little head as he slept. As it played over and over again his heart raced at the terrible thought of what might have happened to John. Horrible images flashed in his head as his mind dared to imagine what happened. But soon these nightmares ended as Sherlock soon started to wake up.

As he started to wake he could hear two people fighting back and forth. He groaned as he slowly started to move and stretch. He hit the side of something making him soon realize he was sleeping somewhere smaller than his usual crib. His little head pounded in pain of all of the emotional stress he had endured. He soon opened his eyes and sat up taking in what was happening around him.

Sherlock was sitting on a chair in Mycroft's underground's bunker. He had been here a couple of times when he was big but now that he was little he had realized how dark and depressing it really looked. He looked over at his brother's desk to see Lestrade and Mycroft arguing back and forth. The two were arguing over whether or not Mycroft and the secret service handle the situation at the country house right.

But that's didn't worry Sherlock. What worried Sherlock more than anything was that John was still missing. He stood up on the chair and tried to get the two's attention. First he started to yell but their argument was louder than his little voice. The anger started to build and build within his little body and soon he had had it. He picked up Redbeard who was laying on the chair next to him and threw it at Lestrade.

The little boy was impressively a good shot. Redbeard hit Lestrade straight in the arm. The little stuffed animal instantly broke him out of the argument with Mycroft. The two looked over at Sherlock standing on the chair starting to look upset. Sherlock's little face was red as tears started to fall down. John was missing and he wasn't having it.

Mycroft looked at Lestrade and sighed. "We are upsetting brother dearest." He said softly. Lestrade rolled his eyes "Its not my fault he's upset." The two walked over to Sherlock. Lestrade handed Redbeard back over to Sherlock. "Good morning? Didn't someone have a good nap?" Mycroft asked trying to sound sweet.

Sherlock wasn't having any of this. He knew he was put to sleep by Mycroft and he remembered what happen at the house. "Where John?" Sherlock asked trying to sound big. Sadly though his little mind was starting to mess with his brain. He didn't seem to care though, he wanted an answer. Mycroft sighed looking at Lestrade then Sherlock.

"Sherlock I'm not going to lie to you because despite your position I know you still have that brilliant brain of yours. As of right now we still have no word on where John is or what might have happened. All we know is that a shoot out happened and when we went back to investigate, Moriarty, Sebastian and John were missing. We are going everything in our power to try to find them but at the -."

Mycroft tried to continue explaining but little Sherlock couldn't take it anymore. Tears started to roll down his checks and his face began to turn red. "You did this!!" He yelled then started to hit Mycroft with his stuffie. Mycroft held his hand up to block it "Sherlock calm down. I didn't do any of this!" Mycroft started to yell back. "BRING JOHN BACK!!!"

Sherlock continued to hit him and cry. "I wan John!" He said soft, almost defeated. He stopped hitting Mycroft. In all honestly he wasn't mad at Mycroft, he was mad that he didn't have John. He sat down in the chair and just started to cry to himself about the situation. He held Redbeard close and just cried into the stuffed animal.

Mycroft and Lestrade sorta looked at eachother unsure what to do. Especially Mycroft, he was extremely lost how to help his little brother. He felt bad about everything that was happening especially for the fact that John knew way more about what was happening to Sherlock then Lestrade and himself combined.