Chapter 26: A Second Doctor's Opinion

The drive to the Ponds house wasn't too terribly long but by the time they arrived their day had turned into night. They arrived at the little blue painted house around 1:00 in the morning. Sherlock was still asleep in the back seat as Mycroft and Greg arrived. Fearing anything to happen to Sherlock left alone in the car Greg carefully took him and his stuff animal dog out of the car seat and carried them, careful not to wake Sherlock at all.

They approach the house making sure they weren't followed. The Pond's house was beautiful! A light blue building with a royal blue door like the Tardis. There were flowers all around the front door and window. They walked up to the front door to find a note taped to it:

Dear Brian,

Rory and I are on our honeymoon with The Doctor. We should be back sooner or later. In case if an emergency call the Tardis 12345-123456

With love,

Amy Pond

Greg and Mycroft sighed. This was their last hope. The Doctor was one of the only people know could figure out what was going on or at least put them in the right direction in where to go. But the note was promising. For one, it meant that The Doctor wasn't missing because of the Master like Mycroft original thought and two it meant that Amy and Rory were also safe. Plus they had a number to the Tardis now! Which is surprisingly very easy to remember.

Mycroft took the number, entered it into his phone, and called the Tardis as they walked back over to Greg's cop car. Finally he got an answer "Hello? Who is this and how do you have this number?" The mysterious person said over the phone. "I'm trying to talk to The Doctor. Who are you? Isn't this the number to the Tardis?" Mycroft asked.

"I don't give this number out to everyone. How do you have it? Who are you?" The person over the phone asked. This person didn't sound like The Doctor. But it must be the right number. As Mycroft continued to argue with the person over the phone, Sherlock began to wake up in Greg's arms. "Oh good morning or should I say night sleepy head." Greg joked.

At the same time Sherlock and Greg looked at Mycroft and noticed the red laser light on his head. "GET DOWN!" Greg yelled tackling Mycroft to the ground while protecting Sherlock with his other arm. They had their backs against Greg's cop car as a shot is fired into the air. "Sebastian is here! And he's taking shots at us!" Soon another shot was fired causing one of the glass windows in the car to break, luckily it wasn't on their side of the car.

"Call for backup!" Greg yelled at Mycroft. Greg has his arms wrapped around Sherlock protecting him. "They won't arrive in time!" Mycroft answered back just as worried. "I'm coming to get you! Where are you?" The person over the phone said changing their tone from picky to worried in a second. Mycroft yelled the address.

Another shot rang out causing the side mirror by Mycroft head to explode. Mycroft ducked his head in reaction to the side mirror. "He's getting closer to us!" Mycroft said even more worried. The person over the phone yelled out again "What day is it? Exactly the time, day, month and year." Greg and Mycroft looked at eachother confused but at this point what did they have to lose. Mycroft said what he asked for. The call went dead and hung up.

"Damnit!" Mycroft said grabbed his gun and tried shooting back at the building he suspected Sebastian to be on. But when he did more shot ran out towards the car causing him to duck behind cover once again. Greg also had a gun but at the moment his attention was protecting Sherlock from any falling glass or gun shots, Sherlock during this whole situation was in shock. He had literally just woken up into this horrific situation. He stayed wrapped around Greg softly crying. The thought of being kidnapped again by Sebastian and Moriarty kept him frozen by fear.