Chapter 19: A Doctor Needed

John stood back looking at the sicken Sherlock. He was pale as a ghost hooked up to the IV machine and two other different machines. Rory stood back looking at Sherlock as well. "It's a good thing you came. He isn't doing well. He's currently running a 102.8 fever that doesn't seem to want to go down."

John nodded looking at Sherlock with these worried sad eyes. Rory was about to reassure John when his pager went off. He looked down at it then back at John. "I'm sorry I'm need in another room. If you need me just press the button again, that calls for me." And with that Rory left the room.

Now with the room silent John looked back at Sherlock. All that was heard was the beeping of the monitor. What had he done to him? All he wanted was to have his lover back to his normal self but was it the right choice? Was he to blame for making him go through with this?

He stood there conflicted. Was he to blame or was this all Moriarty still? He shook out of it, he shouldn't be worry about this nonsense, he had to worry about Sherlock. Just as he sat back down Sherlock started to come to. "John?" He said softly and weakly.

John stood up taking Sherlock's hand. "Sherlock thank God your okay, how are you feeling?" John asked eagerly. "I'm fine, just alittle dizzy. What happen?" He asked looking up at John like a worried child. John sighed "Nothing, you just fell asleep for a little bit that's all. While you were asleep Rory came in and suggested that you have some IV injections just incase."

John hated to say that but they way Sherlock looked at him made him have to lie. Sherlock looked so afraid of what was happening, John was really the only one he trusted in this situation. Sherlock looked down at his arm and jumped alittle. He wasn't very fond of needles. No one really is!

John squeezed Sherlock's hand making him turn away from his arm. "Don't look at it, it will only make you feel worse. This will help flush out whatever is in your system. Trust me you'll be fine." John smiled. He leaned forward and kissed Sherlock's head. "Now I suggest you watch more tv to get your mind off of all of this." John grabbed the remote to turn the tv on but Sherlock stopped him.

"Could we instead do something different?" He asked shyly of John. He nodded setting the remote down. "Well what do you suggest?" Sherlock thought for a second then the idea popped into his mind. "Why don't you look up some cases and I'll try to solve them?" Sherlock said with a smirk. John smiled grabbing his computer. He sat on Sherlock's bed and began to read him the news.

******************************

After a couple of cases Sherlock was fading asleep again. His eyes were getting heavy as he rested his head back. John quickly and quietly got off the bed and back into his chair next to the bed. He was happy he didn't wake him, Sherlock needed the rest. He sat back in his chair when suddenly the door to the hospital room swung open.

John jumped up and Sherlock jumped awake as their eyes laid upon Mycroft who was standing in the door way. Sherlock face started to turn red as everything that happened the day before started to play back in his mind. John started to walked over to him. "Mycroft what brings you here?"

"I heard brother dearest was in the hospital and I wanted to make sure he wasn't dead. I can see he's fine. But I wanted to tell you something." Mycroft said entering the room. Sherlock face was a bit pink as Mycroft looked over at him. All he was wearing was a stupid hospital gown and a diaper. He hope on everything that is good in this universe that Mycroft couldn't see the diaper.

"What do you want to tell us?" John asked crossing his arms. "Well two things actually. One I want to apologize to brother dearest for embarrassing you yesterday at the royal palace. It was quite rude of me to talk to you that way in this situation." Sherlock looked at him stunned. Was that actually his brother talking?!