Chapter 13: The Mad Man And His Box

John looked at this delusional man like he was mad. "I'm sorry what?" He said confused. John had just woken up, his mind was still adjusting to everything and now this.

The Doctor explained "Amelia and Rory Pond? You know? The guy nurse with the big nose and the ginger girl? You met them in the hospital where you work."

John nodded his head. "Yeah they mentioned they you might be able to help but if you haven't already noticed I'm sorta missing him." John said a little mad still.

The Doctor waved his hands "Pfffff! Finding him will be the easy part! The hard part will be making him big again!" He pulled out his sonic screwdriver and pointed it at the machines turning them off. "So Doctor Watson would you like to stay in this hospital, rest up a bit and let the police find Sherlock or would you like to join me and my companions and find Sherlock our selves?"

John sat up and pulled the wires attached to the machines on his arm off. "Oh God yes." He said simply. The Doctor smiled "Great!" He walked over and grabbed his clothes off the counter, handing it to him. "I'll get Amy and Rory and be right back. You stay here!" And with that The Doctor ran out of the room.

John was utterly shocked at everything that was happening right now but he didn't care. That was the least of his problems. Sherlock was the only thing on his mind. He didn't care how he had to get to him but he knew damn well he would find a way.

Ms. Hudson and Mycroft entered the room once The Doctor was gone and John was dressed. "John dear go back in bed and rest! Where on earth are you going?" Ms. Hudson asked concerned. Mycroft interrupted "Who was that man? He can't be your doctor, the man looks mad."

John answers them both swiftly "The doctor said I could go home. My shoulder hasn't healed all the way but they don't seem to need me here. But before I go he has to take me to get some X-rays. Ms. Hudson I'll be fine you can head back to BakerStreet." John said then hugged Ms. Hudson.

She smiled wrapping her arms around John then breaking apart. "Well only if you insist dear. But what about Sherlock?" She asked. John looked at Mycroft "I'm going to take the file Mycroft has on a possible location of Moriarty and check it out if I feel better." Mycroft gave him a dirt look. "I could have my people right now check it out! Why on earth would I give it to you to check out alone?"

John stepped forward towards Mycroft. Even though he was very short compared to him he still came off strong "Because I love that man more than you and everyone on this earth could ever love something and I will try and try and try until I'm dead in the ground to make sure he is okay. Do I make myself clear?" John said sternly.

The hallucination Sherlock looked at John shocked "John, I'm honored you care so much." John looked to the side and smiled a bit at the hallucination. But Mycroft didn't say a word. He rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone. "I know I'm going to regret this but this is the possible address. We aren't 100% even if this is the right address but it's worth a try."

John nodded taking the phone. "Thank you." He said putting it into his pocket. As soon as he did The Doctor was back with Amy and Rory behind. "John!" Amy said happy to see him. "Doctor Watson so sorry to hear what happen." Rory said "The office hadn't been the same without."

John smiled "Thank you Rory I will remember that." He looked back at Ms. Hudson. "Well I better be off to get those X-rays done. I'll see you soon." He smiled walking out the next to the Doctor, Amy and Rory. She nodded and walked out of the room as well. She waved goodbye to John as she walked in the opposite direction towards the elevators.

But Mycroft was still there. He looked at the three like he's seen them before. "I'm sorry I didn't catch your name." He said to The Doctor. "I'm Doctor.......John smith." He said trying to sound convincing. Before Mycroft could question anymore The Doctor grabbed John's arm