Chapter 12: Your New Home

John faded in and out of consciousness. Blood was everywhere on the floor next to him and with the amount of blood lost things were very very fuzzy. He kept saying "Sherlock" and trying to get up only to feel pain and lay back down.

Ms. Hudson pressed a towel on John's injury to stop him from bleeding anymore than he already has. John was white as a ghost and delusional. He looked up at Ms. Hudson's face but right next to her he saw Sherlock, grown up and in the flesh. "Sherlock?" John said looking next to her.

Ms. Hudson looked to her side but no one was there. "It's okay John, don't worry about Sherlock now lets get you better first." She said worriedly. The hallucination of Sherlock rolled his eyes "She has a point John but are you kidding me? You didn't see that he was close enough to take a shot at you?" the Sherlock hallucination said.

Finally the sirens outside got louder and louder and soon police swarmed Baker Street. Lestrade ran upstairs to the flat to see John injured and Ms. Hudson by his side. "Oh my God." He said then looked behind and yelled to another officer. "Call an ambulance! Fast!" He yelled then went over to John's side. "John are you with me?"

"Greg? Did you get him?" John managed to say. Greg looked at Ms.Hudson confused but then it hit him. "Moriarty? No we have our best men on his right now. I'm sure we will have him any second." He said trying to reassure him.

Hallucination Sherlock chuckled a little. "Oh come now John we both know that's a lie. Lestrade can barley tell the difference between a murder and a suicide." John started to laugh a little "Yeah that's for damn sure." He said to the hallucination.

Greg looked at Ms. Hudson confused to who he was taking to but she shrugged. Soon the sirens of the ambulance were getting closer and closer and soon arrived at 221b. Men rushed up the stair and over to John's aim. Ms. Hudson and Greg stood back letting them get to John.

But the hallucination stayed. Things started to get blurry around him. "John rest up, but not for too long. The game has just begun and your going to need my help." And with a little smirk the hallucination faded away. Then after that darkness.

********************************

*couple of minutes before*

Jim smiled carrying Sherlock down the stairs with Sebastian close behind. A car waited out front for them to make a quick exit. The quickly entered and the car quickly took off. The car races down the streets avoiding police attention.

Sebastian put all of his guns down and then looked at Moriarty a little pissed. But he wasn't looking at him. Moriarty was fixed on the little baby in his arms. He pulled Sherlock off his shoulder and held him in his arms. He was so little and so peaceful.

Sebastian coughed a little to get Jim's attention. Jim rolled his eyes and looked up at Sebastian. "Yes?" He said slightly annoyed. Sebastian looked confused at Moriarty. "This isn't like you. All of this drama for a toddler? There better be something big with this kid or you owe me big for this mission."

"Oh Sebastian open your eyes a little and maybe you would see. We visited BakerStreet and who's the only person that was missing?" Moriarty whispered not wanting Sherlock to wake up. Sebastian thought for a minute then shook his head. Jim rolled his eyes "This is why I'm the brains and your shooting. It's Sherlock Holmes! He was the only one not there and can you guess why?"

Sebastian thought a little bit on it then looked down at the child in Jim's lap. He looked up almost not entirely believing himself what he was thinking. "You can't be serious." He said looking back up at Jim.

Moriarty smiled like a madman "Oh I am." He ran his hands through Sherlock hair as he slept like an angel. "This my dear Sebastian is our Sherlock Holmes in the flesh and blood. Once a powerful detective is now a defenseless child."