Ex

As you came up to your porch you saw a flash of bleached blonde hair sitting on your steps. Suddenly you were being crushed in a hug as the smell of cheap perfume engulfed the air around you. You coughed slightly as a high pitched voice squealed "babe! I missed you!". You pulled away to look at makeup caked face of your ex. She had cheated on you six months ago and taken away all your hope in love, until it was restored by a certain bubbly redhead.
You looked to your left and Hayley stood with a hurt look on her face, arms stuck at her sides. You sent a pleading apology look to her but it was overpowered by a perfectly manicured hand gripping your chin, and pulling your face back up.
She smiled a lipgloss smile at you, her pearl white teeth sparking. "Baby, don't pretend like you didn't know I was coming. I emailed you earlier, remember?". You shook your head no and looked at Camila, who's jaw was now clenched tightly. Once again you were pulled back, lips smashing onto yours. Her greasy strawberry lipgloss smeared everywhere on your face, as you were twisting your head side-to-side, trying to avoid direct contact.
You finally broke free and pushed your ex away with all your strength. You used the back of your arm to wipe your face as you looked at Camila. She had tears streaming down her cheeks and her mouth was hung open in shock. You felt a pair of arms slide around you but squirmed out of them. "Leave!" You shouted. Your ex stood there in shock, "NOW!" You bellowed. She finally got the message and scampered off into the dark night.
You turned back to face Camila. You were surprised at her expression. She bared her gritted teeth at you, face seething with rage. "Cam....." You said cautiously. Camila grabbed your wrist and yanked violently, dragging you towards your house. She threw you forward and commanded you to open the door.
You stood in front of her and fumbled in your pockets for your key. You struggled to pull the key from the pocket of your skinny jeans. You must have been taking too long because before you knew it, Camila spun you around and used her body to pin yours face first into the door. She fished the key from the front left pocket of your jeans and used it to open the door.
You stumbled forward into the house and heard the door slam. You looked, Camila was standing in front of the closed door, breathing unevenly. You examined your girlfriend in an attempt to gauge her odd behavior. Her irises were shining, you thought it was the tears from before but you could see now, it was lust. Lust and.....need. Hayley walked forward and gripped the backs of your thighs, lifting you and carrying towards the hall the led to your room.
All the sudden she stopped and slammed you roughly into the wall. You hit the wall with such great force that the painting beside you shook to the point of almost falling off the wall. Camila took in your shocked expression before leaning forward and placing a soft kiss on your neck. She kissed her way up to your ear before she husked in it, "is she better than me?" Camila pulled away to look at you with her naturally sweet smile, waiting for a response. "W-what? Who?" You asked. Camila growled and roughly slammed your shoulders into the wall, "you know who!" she yelled. You closed your eyes as you felt Camila's breath on your neck again. "Her" Camila ground out. You shook your head violently, making Camila chuckle at you. Camila smiled, "I think you've forgotten who's you are" she stared directly in your eyes, her expression hardening, "I think I need to remind you....."
She picked you up bridal style and carried you the rest of the way down the hall. When she got to your bedroom door she kicked it open and took two forward strides before she slammed you down on your bed, pinning your hands above your head. The lustful gaze she held burned your sight, you knew that Camila wanted you, she had a habit being the submissive one in your relationship but you knew this was different. Camila had a point to prove, and you weren't going to stand in her way.
She released your hands and began to unbutton the flannel shirt you were wearing. The buttons seemed to get larger as they refused to be un-looped, making Camila growl in frustration. She stared at the fabric, sizing it up, before she ripped the shirt down the middle, buttons scattering on the bed. Camila smiled in satisfaction at the ripping sounds and began to furiously tear your shirt apart until you were also surrounded by strips of fabric.
You laid beneath here in only your bra and jeans, you saw Camila look at your breasts, bite her lip, and moan. You know that your body was like kryptonite to Camila. You took the time while she was distracted to have a little fun of your own and began to unbuckle her belt. In a instant Camila's head snapped down and her eyes filled with anger. She roughly grabbed your hands and pinned them above your head once again. Her infuriated expression radiated the anger she felt with your actions, you could feel her nails digging into your wrists, leaving aggressively possessive red marks.
Camila's tongue darted out and slowly ran over her bottom lip, you could tell she was deep in thought. She smiled evilly and grabbed your wrist and a strip of fabric, securing you to one of the thin iron bars that made up the spine of your headboard.
Once she had both your hands tied she spoke. "Perfect" she whispered, voice raspy. Camila leaned down and began attacking your neck with her mouth. She drug her teeth down your pulse line and you whimpered, helpless, but you knew that's how she wanted you. When she reached your shoulder she licked her way back up the red line she had just created until she got to your ear. "Mine" she declared softly. Then went back to kissing your neck and down to your collarbones. You felt a burning spread through your thighs, Hayley had never been this rough before, you loved it. You bit your lip harder as Camila's tongue explored the skin around your bra, then you felt her tongue dip under and slowly stroke over your nipple. You threw your head back in ecstasy and cried out, "Camila!" She bit down harshly, causing your nipple to stiffen, and you to let out a squeak of pain, or maybe pleasure? Camila wrapped her lips around the bud and began to suckle as her fingers traced hearts near the waistband of your jeans. "Mmmmmm....." You mumbled.
You felt Camila's fingers creep across your skin, disappearing into your jeans. You coughed out a cry of happiness as Camila stroked you through the thin material of your panties. She tentatively rubbed the bundle of nerves and breathed out, "you're soaked baby". You let a euphoric scream as you felt more juices spring forward from you. Camila's mouth released your nipple, and began to conquer the flushed skin on your stomach, heading south.
Camila softly kissed the skin just below your belly button, before she unbuttoned your jeans and began tugging them down your legs along with your panties. Camila let out a whimper at the sight of you.
She leaned down and buried her face in between your legs, tongue roughly stroking your folds. You felt the static build in your hair as your head pushed back into the pillows and you commanded "Don't stop!" Camila began to suck and the light behind your eyelids burned brighter, to the point of blinding satisfaction. Camila scraped her teeth against your moist clit and it created cosmic explosions within you. You felt her tongue massage the tender skin of your slit. The phrases and sounds you were uttering were beyond incoherent at this point. Your walls clenched around her tongue as it slid inside you at an agonizingly slow pace. She began to massage the hot, wet flesh within you, frantically searching for that one spot that would end you. She seemed to locate it, as your back stiffened, your pelvis arched, and you let out one more jubilant scream of Camila's name.
Your body convulsed slightly, as you returned to normal after the earth shaking orgasm Camila had just provided you with. You peeked open your eyes to look at the goddess above you. Satisfied smile on her face, lips and chin shining with your left over love juice.
"Cami, that was incredible!" You said as your chest still heaved. All the sudden Camila started to laugh softly, "that's cute, baby!" she chuckled. She smiled mischievously and leaned down to whisper in your ear.
"You thought I was finished."