Birthday

Camila dug her nails into the side of your hip, smirking against your lips when she felt you stifle a moan. Her lips slid down your neck, her teeth grazing your earlobe as she pushed you onto the bed behind you.
"Shit.." You breathed. She refused to give you any time to recover, her hips rolling over yours as she pinned your hands above your head. She seemed desperate for you, executing zero patience as she hungrily explored your skin. She lent back to remove her shirt, straddling your hips. You saw her eyebrows furrow, her eyes lighting up a little.
"What?" You asked, still trying to gather yourself.
"It's your birthday, baby." She whispered, confusing you further as she climbed off of your waist.
"I'm aware of that. Come back." You pleaded softly, rolling onto your side to watch her. Camila's abs caught your attention, distracting you enough so that she was able to climb back on top of you without you fully realising. The pressure of her core on yours brought you back to reality, a stretch of black material in between her palms.
"Cami.." You whispered, smiling cautiously at her.
"Let me make you feel good, Y/N. Trust me." Camila practically moaned, rolling her hips over yours as encouragement.
"Fuck, okay." You groaned, agreeing to whatever she had in mind for you. Camila leaned forward so that her lips were beside your ear.
"One more thing, birthday girl. There's something I've wanted for a long time, but I've been too scared to ask." She explained, licking your jaw at the end of her sentence.
"What do you want, Camila?" You growled, your arousal becoming unbearable. Her breathing sent chills over all of you, the heat from her oxygen coating your skin.
"I want you to call me daddy while I fuck you." She admitted, her confidence unwavering. You sighed, so overwhelmed by her request that it was hard to speak. You nodded before finding Camila's lips again. Her tongue grazed yours more furiously, her chest leaving yours as she sat back. She brought the black material back into your view, pulling it over your eyes before lowering it onto them. She wrapped it around your head, stealing your sight as she tied it there.
"Good?" She asked, caressing your jaw with the back of her hand.
"Yeah." You confirmed, everything intensified now that it was unexpected. Her touches came as a surprise every time, her breath leaving your neck. You were on edge, waiting for her to touch you again. You felt her edge her way down your body before snaking her hand around your wrist. You felt her restrict it, tightening the pressure around it as she tied your hands together above your head. You wriggled your hips in search of the friction she was refusing to give you, her hips back on yours as she kissed her way down your chest. She undid your shit to reveal your skin, taking her time exploring it before dragging her nails down to your hips. Removing you of your jeans, your skin tingled when you felt the softness of her lips dancing across your underwear line. Her tongue pressed against your centre over your underwear, the heat from her mouth enough to have your stomach tensing.
"Fuck, Camila." You moaned, realising how restricted you were when you tried to move. She'd stripped you of both your movement and your senses, there was nothing left to do but give in. Her nails dug into the bottom of your thighs as she pulled you in closer.
"Yeah, baby?" She replied teasingly, slowly removing your underwear down past your shaking legs.
"You're such a tease." You growled, becoming more frustrated by the second. Camila just chuckled, trailing her fingertips up the inside of your legs.
"Maybe that's because you're not giving me what I want." She whispered lowly. You tried to look at her before remembering that you couldn't, instead finding yourself giving in to her again.
"Fuck me, daddy." You whispered begrudgingly, lifting your hips from the bed incase she needed a reminder that you were naked and waiting. Camila obeyed, almost immediately sliding two fingers into you. Her tongue soon followed, rolling over your clit repeatedly.
"Fuck. Feels so good, daddy." You moaned, the way you were blind and partially restrained only added to the sensations Camila was blessing you with. Camila groaned against you, her breath and the vibrations of her moans sending you over the edge. She arched her fingers as you came, pressing them against your g spot as she held your clit in between her lips. She cleaned you up, smirking as she licked her lips. She kissed the inside of your thighs, licking her way back up to your neck. She released your hands before pulling away your makeshift blindfold. Your eyes took a minute to adjust, eventually able to focus on Camila's. Her hand was already lightly teasing your clit again, letting you know she was nowhere near done.
"Happy birthday." She whispered. You pulled her in so that your lips were beside her ear, breathing intentionally heavy as you spoke.
"Make me cum again, daddy." Camila's whole body froze as an intense moan fell from her lips.
"Yeah." Was all she said before her lips were back on yours.