go slow

You jumped as Millie gently placed her hand on your lower back. Pulling away from her completely, you shook your head. Lip in between your teeth, you tried to laugh it off. Tan stared at you with her wide, apologetic eyes.
"It's fine." You whispered, trying to shake off the vibe that was encircling you. You hated this feeling, and you hated seeing her look at you like that. You knew it wasn't pity decorating her pupils, but it sure felt like it.
"I want to, I do." You assured her. Millie took a few cautious steps forward, taking your hands into her  own. She stroked her thumbs over your knuckles, watching her own movements for a moment before flicking her eyes up to yours.
"I know." She said softly, smiling at you kindly. You lent forward to rest your forehead on her, letting go of the shaky breath you'd been holding in your chest.
"I would never hurt you, my love. We don't have to do anything, not until you're ready. But I promise I won't do anything you're not comfortable with, I just want to be with you. Make you feel good in every way possible." Millie spoke slowly, making sure you heard each of her well pronounced words. You locked eyes, willing away the tightness in your stomach. You wanted this, you wanted her. And you desperately wanted to stop feeling so swallowed by fear. Your hands where shaking when you brought them to your face, wrapping them around the back of your neck before dragging them through your hair. Millie continued to watch you, her  breathing deep. She folded her arms across her chest, giving you some space. You felt the distance between your bodies, the warmth she'd been providing you with disappearing with her touch.
"Come here." She whispered. You seemed hesitant, nonetheless bringing your lips to hers as her hands slowly came down onto your hips. You kissed her deeply, losing yourself in her until the movement of her fingertips snapped you out of it. She felt you flinch, yet this time you didn't run away. There was something about the way Millie looked at you, the way she kissed you. You could feel her love for you radiating out of every single move she made.
"You okay?" She whispered, remaining close to you as you slowly pulled her toward the bed. Her voice was lower than usual, taking on a tone you hadn't heard in a long time. You nodded against her, softly pulling her down on top of you as your spine moulded into the mattress. Her tongue swiped at your bottom lip, tangling with yours as her hands delicately roamed up the side of your ribs. She remained over your shirt, making no effort to touch your skin just yet. It made you warm to think about how much she was trying to keep you calm whilst simultaneously exploring your body for the first time. You couldn't deny your excitement, your apprehension at the thought of being closer than ever before with the girl you loved was almost too much. You wanted so badly to feel her skin on yours. Millie trailed her lips down your neck, occasionally nipping at your skin before smoothing it over with her tongue and lips. Chills developed under every hair on your body, Millie sensing it as she smiled against your skin. She made her way to your chest, gazing up at you as she brought her fingertips to your top button.
"Can I take this off?" She breathed. You took a moment, realising that you'd never been this vulnerable with Millie before. You nodded, Millie waiting a second before beginning to remove the material. You helped her pull it off, your heart thumping as she laid eyes on your bare chest and stomach for the first time. It was dark, yet not dark enough to blind each of you.
"You're so beautiful." She whispered, slowly tracing her fingertips across your navel, dancing them all the way up the side of your ribs and finishing at the top of your sternum. You gave into her touch, pulling her back down on top of you when you couldn't go another second without her lips. Millie kept her hands on your waist, only occasionally dipping them high or lower. She was extremely gentle, catching herself each time she squeezed your skin.
"Sorry." She husked against your lips, releasing the hip she'd just been pulling into her own.
"It's okay." You sighed, your breathlessness taking you by surprise. Millie smiled, her eyes flickering before she attached her lips to your collarbone. Her hands floated to the sides of your breasts, her frame tensing when she heard your breath hitch.
"Do you want me to stop?" She asked quickly, lifting herself back and away from you.
"No, no. Not at all." You breathed, pulling her back desperately as you continued to shake your head.
"You can touch them." You whispered. Millie smirked a little.
"Are you sure?" She asked teasingly. You giggled softly, nodding again.
"Yes, I'm sure." You confirmed, relaxing your head back down onto the pillow. Millie took your left breast into her palm, massaging it softly and carefully. She let out several breathy moans, each of them making your hips buck involuntarily. She brought her lips to your nipple, her tongue darting out to lick over it several times. She moved painfully slowly, adding to the tension between your legs with each swipe or kiss. You watched her, her eyes flicking to yours in time with her tongue. She moved to your other breast, paying it the same attention before slowly kissing her way down your abdomen. Her her fell onto your ribs, trailing behind her jaw. She reached your hips, kissing and nipping at them as you writhed beneath her. She reached for the waistband of your jeans, tugging at them lightly before pulling back. She gazed at you, eyes dark and breathing heavy. You could see how aroused she was, her chest flushed a dark shade of pink and her hair lightly sticking to her temples. You felt your pulse inside your neck, its thumping growing louder. It felt like it was going to explode out of you, visions of Millie covered in your blood flashing behind your eyes. You shook away the thought, wondering how your nerves did this to you. You reminded yourself how much you wanted this, how comfortable she was making you. And that if you wanted anything to go any further, you'd have to take your pants off.
"May I?" Millie husked, her hands rested at the button of your jeans. Her voice sliced through your thoughts, the warmth in her eyes almost relaxing you entirely.
"Yeah, take them off." You breathed, lifting your hips as you watched Millie's subtle smile grow. She undid your jeans, halting when your underwear pulled down a little to reveal your skin.
"Those too." You whispered, Millie nodding as she slowly rendered you naked. She removed her own shirt too, dropping it to the ground. She hovered at the top of her own elasticated shorts.
"Are you okay with me being naked too?" She whispered, the sight of her hands so close to her crotch turning you on even more.
"Yes." You all but moaned, watching intently as Millie removed what was left of her clothes. You finally felt her skin on yours with nothing in between. You melted into the sensation, Millie kissing you passionately as she gently rolled her body over yours. She urged your legs apart slightly, slotting herself between them. She pulled back to gage your reaction, your wetness pooling as her hands inched closer to your core.
"Are you ready?" She asked the words you'd been waiting to hear all night, and they sounded just as perfect falling from her lips as you knew they would.
"Yes." You replied. Millie waited another moment before dipping her fingers into your centre, trailing them up to your clit. She circled it with her fingertips as she held herself above you. Her head fell into the crook of your neck, her breathy moans intensifying. After a few minutes, your legs already shaking, she whispered directly into your ear. Her words were shaky, the heat from her mouth setting you neck on fire.
"Can I use my fingers inside you?" Her words made you moan, your head nodding before you could speak. She pushed one finger into your tight centre, locating your g spot immediately. She fucked you slowly, softly. When she felt you getting closer she added pressure to your clit, using her thumb to roll over it as she stuck to her slow, skilful pace. You came with her lips on yours, the volume of your pleasure startling yourself. You were so lost in her. She worked you down, kissing your cheek as she collapsed down beside you.
"Are you okay?" She asked, giving you some space yet sweetly intertwining her fingers with yours.
"I'm perfect. Thank you." You whispered. Millie shook her head.
"No. You don't need to thank me, I love every second I spend with you. I know you need to learn to trust that nothing like what happened to you in past will happen again. We can take things as slow as you need to." Her words made your eyes well slightly, your emotions spinning. You said nothing, instead you wrapped your body around hers and listened to the sound of her heart beating.