Netflix

You groaned into your pillow and wriggled around on your bed, your eyelids struggling to pull themselves apart. You sighed loudly, which in turn made you yawn, your arms subconsciously stretching above your head. You checked your watch to see just how long you had been asleep for, only to hear that same beeping that woke you up in the first place. You rolled over to face the table your phone was sitting on, the notification light grabbing your attention even through your blurry vision. Sleepily, you swung your legs over the edge of the bed and made your way to the source of the noise. You picked up your phone and quickly unlocked the screen once you saw your girlfriend's name appear.
Camila: hey baby, just out of the studio, you finished work yet?
You wasted no time replying.
Y/N: yeah been done a while
Camila: good cause I'm nearly homeee
Y/N: been a long day, just woke up from a nap actually
Camila: well I hope you're not too tired, I had an idea
Y/N: hmm, you've got my attention
Camila: wanna watch Netflix while I go down on you?
Your drowsy mind didn't have time to fully comprehend what Camila had said.
Y/N: You're funny babe, I'll set it up now and pick a show
Camila: Be there in five ;)
You laughed lightly at Lynn's texts, her flirtatious tone not once faltering, even through a screen. She always had a way with words, so you took her directness as an obvious sign of her joking ways. You slid into some sweatpants and walked to the nearest bathroom, bringing your phone with you in case Camila decided to text again. The bright lights were a stark contrast to that of your dark bedroom, and looking into the mirror you realised just how much of a mess you really were. You attempted to fix your appearance to look at least slightly presentable, splashing your face with ice cold water and brushing out your hair to swiftly clip it up, you then wandered into the living room. Firstly, you searched for the TV remote, rooting around the coffee table it didn't take long to find it hidden underneath some papers. You turned on the TV and watched the Netflix logo light up the room, collapsing onto the couch behind you and flicking through the various new shows, you stopped on one that seemed mildly interesting. Just as you started to relax, there was a knock at the door, you leaped up from the couch and opened it, smiley widely when your eyes met Camila's.
"I finally made it home" Camila mumbled happily as she stepped into the house. You shut the door behind her, waiting for her to unzip her leather jacket and shake off her boots before attaching your hands to her hips. "Have fun at the studio?" You asked, your bodies slowly swaying back and forth. She wrapped her arms around your neck, leaning her head on top of yours, "Yeah, we got loads done, I think everything's finally starting to work out" Camila replied, breathing a sigh of relief, "That's why we're celebrating.. with Netflix, if you know what I mean" She added, giving you a quick kiss and wiggling her eyebrows. Your lips ghosted over hers before you pulled away completely, confusion etched into your facial features, "That's really good babe, I'm happy for you, I've already picked a show but you never like my choices anyway" You laughed, intertwining your fingers and leading her to the couch. "That's okay, I don't think either of us will be paying enough attention" Camila commented lowly as you both sat down. You had no idea what she was talking about, your eyes searching her's for an answer to her words, but trying not to give it a second thought, you played the TV.
Within seconds of the first episode playing, Camila's hand was rested upon your knee, her fingers drawing patterns over the bones there. You glanced at her but her gaze remained solely on the screen. Slowly, Camila's fingers drifted towards the inside of your thigh, edging closer to your core. You giggled softly, slapping her hand away from your body. "What are you doing?" You questioned half-heartedly, instantly missing the warmth of her touch. "Didn't you read my message baby?" Camila said quietly, her hand making its way back to your frame. You allowed her fingers to brush over your centre, a small moan escaping your lips. "Which one?" You breathed. Camila didn't reply, instead, she continued with her movements, her fingers threatening to slip underneath the band of your sweatpants. You gripped her wrist, stopping her before she could go any further, "Do I have to remind you?" She whispered seductively into your ear, your mind instantly putting the pieces together of her previous texts. "You were being serious?" You asked, scoffing lightly at the thought. She hovered beside you, licking her way up the length of your neck before she reached your lips, humming against them in response. She kissed you deeply, her tongue gliding along your bottom lip and sucking on it lightly. She broke away from the kiss, a smirk plastered on her face, "Just let me do what I do best baby"
Camila crawled off the couch and onto her knees, her head level with your crotch. You shook your head, casually laughing at what was about to happen, you were trying to hide how excited you were, the moisture gathering in between your legs. Camila's hands roamed up and down your thighs, her eyes dark and filled with lust. You were quick to give in to her desires, lifting your hips enough to help Camila tug your sweatpants down your legs, your underwear was quick to follow. She spread your legs gently, her fingers dipping into your wetness, "You're so ready for me Y/N" Camila giggled, shooting you a wink. Your head rolled backwards the minute her tongue made contact with your clit, your hands gripping the sides of the couch. The sensation was intense, her tongue skillfully flicking over your most sensitive area. You looked down at her, a small smile tugging at her lips as she ate you out. "Fuck Camila " You sighed, running a hand through your now messy hair. You hooked your leg over her shoulder, loving the way her arms tensed to hold you in place, her defined muscles turning you on even more. You gasped as Camila's tongue dove into your core, the new angle adding to the pleasure. You moaned loudly as you came, all over Camila lips, she licked you clean but she didn't stop there. You struggled to catch your breath as Camila carefully pushed a finger into your centre, your hips rolling against her knuckles as she fucked you effortlessly. You clenched around her as she added another finger, her pace slow and steady, her thumb circling your now throbbing clit. This was enough to send you over the edge, for the second time that night. You were relieved to find Camila standing up, her lips coated in your arousal. She beamed at you, licking her lips, "This is how I want to spend every night with you"