I Love You

The water was ice cold around your ankles as you slowly waded forward into the dark night. Stars were twinkling above you with a small new moon serving as the only source of light.
"Camila, do we really have to do this? We have a functioning bathtub in our cabin with hot water. I even brought some Lush bath! "You tried when you heard you girlfriend paddle up to you and put her arms around your waist from behind. She nuzzled her nose behind your ear and kissed you softly.
"Yes! It's our last night here and we haven't even touched the lake before now." She mumbled as she started drawing circles on your stomach with her thumbs. "Plus, it's always nice with an excuse to get you naked! I love skinny dipping." Camila chuckled with a press of her hips against your backside. You smiled and turned around in her embrace and captured her lips in a gentle kiss. Her mouth tasted of the chai tea you had been drinking a little earlier and her skin smelled of forest and flowers. The feeling of her stiff nipples against your chest had you shuddering and you pressed yourself closer to her small frame.
"Are you cold?" Camila hummed into the kiss and hugged you tighter, rubbing your back to try and warm you up, even though your body was already heating up due to her naked body touching yours.
"Hmm yes a little, I am still thinking of that bathtub..." You tried, not really feeling for taking a swim in the cold water.
"Nice try!" Camila chortled with a mischievous smirk and leaned in to kiss you again. You tensed up when you felt her arms sneak to your front and put her hands on your shoulders. With a shriek, you were falling like timber in to the water. However, your grip around Camila was tight enough to bring her down with you, resulting in both of you tumbling around in the water that felt like thousand piercing needles on your skin.
You were met with loud giggles and the clattering of teeth when you resurfaced. Camila
was throwing herself at you again, her wet body sliding against you and you swore you could feel her tongue conquering your neck and that sharp pain when her teeth dug into your skin. You let out a moan as you sank down into the water again, completely forgetting the cold as Hayley continued her assault on your neck, taking advantage of your weak spot.
"Shit..." You cursed as you felt her hand travel down you body and tease the bud on one of your breasts. You arched into her touch and laid a hand on the nape of her neck, tangling her red hair in your fingers. Letting your free hand slide down her back and grabbing her ass to bring her even closer, making her straddle you under water. Hayley let out a low moan and moved to kiss you on the mouth, teeth grabbing at lips as her fingers still massaged your mound.
When you felt the need to breathe get stronger than the urge to kiss Hayley senseless, you leaned back and observed your beautiful girlfriend. The moon light made her pale skin glow like porcelain and her brown eyes were wide and shiny from lust. Her chest moved in time with her breathing, pressed tightly against you. Camila gazed at you with hungry eyes, drinking in your flustered and equally hungry features. You wanted her. You wanted her now.
"Cami, I can't feel my fingers anymore, we should go inside and continue this." You whispered and stroked her cheek. She nodded and you took her by surprise by lifting her up with her legs around you and her arms around your neck. She got back to kissing and sucking on your neck while you walked out of the water and towards your cabin.
The small path lead the way through trees in the darkness, the only light was the lamps on the porch of the little house. Camila was getting impatient and had started tracing patterns with her fingers between your breasts, only adding to the shivering feeling on your goose bumped skin. She licked the droplets of water from your collarbones as her fingers travelled down between your bodies. Her touches fueled the fire within you and you had a hard time concentrating on keeping her body up and walk straight forward. You let out a loud gasp when Camila stroked your clit with a feathery touch and you were close to dropping her, having your way with her then and there in the dirt.
When you reached the front door, you quickly pressed the door handle down and stepped inside. The warmth was welcoming but what was even more welcoming was the wall you could press Camila to. You smashed your lips on hers and with frantic breathings, your tongues danced with teeth clashing. The mood had gone from light and playful to hot and passionate in just a short moment.
You let Camila go and as she slid down the wall, you caught her with a thigh between her legs, rubbing against her wet sex. She let out a low groan when you cupped her breasts and freed her from your demanding kisses to suckle on a stiff nipple. Her skin was cold and wet from the little visit to the lake but from her heavy breathing and lust filled eyes you saw just how hot and bothered she actually was.
Small fingers found their way through your hair and as the grip tightened, pulling the small fragile hair on the neck, you moaned, still with her nipple between your teeth.
"Fuuckk..." Camila panted and pulled at your hair even harder. Her legs squeezed your thigh and grinded against it, craving friction. You let go of one of her breasts and teased the skin on her stomach, drawing circles and lines with your nails. She hissed between her teeth and her movements sped up, her folds dampening your leg with her hot juices. The feeling of her sex increased the hunger you felt for her and you needed to feel her slick folds with your tongue.
"Bed?" You mumbled and flicked her nipple with your tongue. She arched her back and let out a low 'yes'. You let her go and took her hand, guiding her to your bedroom. Before you even had a chance of climbing onto the bed, Camila had already pushed you down on it, climbing over you. She attached her lips to your stomach and you felt her skilled tongue on your skin. Her nails raked down your sides, making sure to leave red lines and make you curse her name under your breath. Her teeth dug into your skin as her mouth got closer to their destination. You bucked your hips up in anticipation, fingers grasping at sheets and legs encircling Camila's tiny frame. She chuckled at the reaction and jumped down to your legs, kissing and licking and biting the sensitive skin on your thigh.
"Camila..." You whined and moaned when she bit your leg roughly. She bit you again and again, creating a small collection of possessive crescent shaped bite marks on your tender skin. You loved it. You loved it when she touched you with roughness, like she owned you. Which she did. She did not have to leave all those bruises and marks, but you loved it anyway. Small signs that showed who you belonged to.
Eventually, she closed in on your centre, lips hovering just an inch above your wet slit before she gently and lovingly embraced your folds with her lips and tongue. You shrieked and had to hold on to the sheets tight not to lose yourself. Camila knew exactly what she was doing and she did it good. Too good.
"Oh god!" You whimpered and moved your pelvis to gain friction. All of a sudden, you felt two finger tips tease your entrance and it was hard not to completely let go in pleasurable despair. Incoherent words left your mouth as Hayley's mouth sucked your clit, her tongue licking the length of your slit and rubbed the bundle of nerves. Her fingers dipped inside you shallowly just to prepare you for what would come. When they entered with a fulfilling satisfaction, waves of lust and need rolled through you along with that familiar surge. Warmth pooled in the pit of your stomach and gathered between your legs.
"You taste so good baby... Mmmh..." Camila purred from between your legs and her hoarse voice had you throw your head back against the pillows. She tortured you with her tongue and moaned against your sex to make the vibration tease you even more. You saw stars and fireworks and now you tangled your fingers in her hair, pressing her closer to you. She chuckled but obeyed your wish, starting to lick and suck you a little faster, Her tongue dipped in inside you along with her fingers, making your walls clench around her. You were getting closer and she knew that. She started to move her fingers in and out of you in a fast motion and high grunts and moans filled the room as you were reaching your beloved high.
Camila licked up the mess you made, a hand on your hip to keep you still while you rode out your orgasm. Her fingers moved slower but fast enough to make the amazing sensation linger a little longer.
"Fucking amazing..." you said as Camila crawled over your body with a smirk on her face. She kissed you, letting you taste your juices on her lips. You sucked on her lower lip and kissed her chin to clean her up. When she brought her fingers up to let you lick them off as well, you were almost already ready for a second round.
"I am amazing. But I want your amazing tongue to get to work now as well." Camila said smugly and leaned down to bite your earlobe.
"Ride my face. I want to hold your ass while I make sweet love to you with my tongue." You mused and played with a tousled lock of her moist hair.
"WIth pleasure... Literally..." Camila laughed and straddled your torso. You felt her slick folds on your stomach and your mouth watered at the thought of tasting her delicious dew. She first grinded against you, grabbing your breasts for pretended support and threw her head back, showing off her beautiful long neck, which you now desperately wanted to cover with bruises.
You sat up and with a push on her back she fell forward, her wonderful breasts in your face. You kissed them before leaning up to suck on the pale skin of her neck. Camila moaned and pressed your head tighter to her. With rough kisses you drew out loud noises from her mouth that filled your ears. Your arm sneaked behind her back and under her ass to touch her centre. She let out a squeak and jumped at the sudden touch but soon eased into your long strokes. Her wetness and soft folds were smooth on your fingertips and you stroked her entrance slowly. She tried to sit down, making you enter her fully.
"Hey what happened to 'ride my face'?" Camila whimpered and you looked dup to watch her cloudy expression. Her mouth hung open in a small relaxed 'o' and her eyes were glass like from desire. You smiled and kissed her clavicle, nipped at the thin skin.
"Patience!" You said and pushed one finger inside her. She pushed you back and landed on her fours above you, your finger still inside of her. She started to move, riding your finger and her juices started running down your hand and onto your chest.
"Baby okay sit on my face then!" You said when you arm ached from the weird angle it had around her leg. She sighed in satisfaction and moved to straddle your head, her wet beautiful flower just half an inch from your waiting tongue. She sat down, letting your mouth eat her slit like it was your last meal for your life. You did though, with an hungry need you sucked on her folds and ran your tongue over her sensitive clit. You grabbed her ass cheeks and made her move on top of you, but the hand returned to tease her centre again, making her let out a high pitched shriek. You hummed against her folds and devoured her delicious juice as it trickled down your cheeks and lips. You pushed two fingers inside her and could already feel her walls tighten around them.
With determination, you licked her faster and added pressure to her clit while your fingers slid in and out of her with ease due to her slickness.
"Oh. My. Fucking. God I am so close..." Camila breathed and let out other profanities mixed with your name as she spilled over the edge. Her juices flowed down your face and you licked them up with eagerness, cherished the sounds leaving her lips as she was coming down from an what you interpreted it as an amazing orgasm. You licked your lips with pride when she rolled to the side.
"I love skinny dipping." She panted and crawled back to rest her head on your chest. You tilted her head up with a finger and kissed her lips sweetly.
"If that's the outcome of it then I think I can get used to it." You chuckled and were answered with a wink.
"Yeah duuh why do you think people go skinny dipping in the first place?"
"I am not sure, but I think it was because they didn't have any bathing suits, in the first place." You mocked, earning an eye roll and a playful smack on the shoulder.
"Your sense of humor is so dry" Camila muttered but stretched her neck to kiss you again. "But I know what else isn't so dry..." With a glint in her eyes, you felt her fingers play on your stomach, heading south.