Home alone

The soft melodies of an 80s jazz band filled the living room as I cranked up the volume on my father's stereo, after spending ages rummaging through his stacks of CDs I had finally find the perfect one for my current peaceful mood.
My parents were out of town for a music festival that attracted a bunch of middle aged nostalgic hippies every year, this meant I was on my own for the whole weekend, and I was planning of making the most out of it.
A shiver run down my spine as I stepped onto the cold kitchen tiles, opening the fridge I took out all the ingredients I needed to cook some spaghetti that you had been craving the whole week.
The noise I made the kitchen attracted the fat cat that had been gifted to me as child. In a second he was between my feet, a long meow of hunger coming from his obese form.
"Oh Shrek, don't tell me you're already hungry. You know I'm going to have to put you on a strict exercise regime if you keep going like this. You just never stop eating man..."
His big blue eyes were the only thing visible beneath the incredible amount of soft white fur that covered him.
"Home alone for one day and she's already going crazy, thank God I'm here." I one sided conversation was interrupted by a certain someone entering my kitchen. My eyebrows raised in surprise as she threw her backpack on a chair.
"Did you let yourself into my house?"
A smile smile appeared on Y/N's face at my words, "I might have done, and I might have also invited myself to spend the weekend in your big empty house. Now why don't you come say hi to me properly."
I scoffed sarcastically before slowly walking towards her, trapping her against the kitchen counter, fingers gripping the spotless countertop, her own snaking to the back of my neck and playfully pulling at my soft baby hairs.
My mouth enveloped her soft lips moving passionately against eachother before I slipped my cold fingers underneath her shirt, pressing against her warm ribcage, she gasped at the sudden feeling, heat running through her veins as our tongues started dancing whith eachother.
In the moment I hadn't even realized that one of my hands had started pulling at Y/N's shirt, the other slipping underneath the waistband of her leggings until she suddenly pulled away and she jumped back as if I was an armed robber, being reminded of all the times this had happened. Me and Y/N's relationship had been going strong for almost 12 months, since the begging of junior year when I had asked her out right after one of her soccer games.
Of course it had its ups and downs but I was pretty sure I loved the girl in front of me.
The atmosphere suddenly completely changed as Y/N stood awkwardly in the kitchen, fingers playing nervously with eachother.
"I'm sorry."
The words slipped out of her mouth automatically, like they had many times before when I had gotten so close at being intimate with her, but Y/N had blocked the interaction, always coming up with some excuse.
Of course at this point I had figured out she was a virgin but up until now I thought it would be better not to bring it up until she trusted me to talk about it.
"No baby, don't apologize, please don't." I said, caressing her cheeks.
"I'm... Umm..." The words seemed to be stuck in  her throat like glue.
"Listen Y/NN, it's okay if you're not ready you know, there is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about."
Her eyes snapped to my  soft words, wide like a deer caught in headlights,
"I'm never going to push you to do something you're not prepared to do. I'll always wait for you babe. I love you."
Everything around was still as those three words hung heavily in the air, the slow jazz in the background helping my heart rate lower just a little as it felt like my chest was going to explode any second now.
Y/N was stood still, her eyes rimmed with tears, processing the fact that my heart had basically just spilled out of my mouth.
Her eyes met mine worried ones and immediately realized she hadn't said anything. She could feel those three words at the tip of her tongue. In a second Y/N made the decision to show me how she felt.

She almost made you fall as her body collided with mine, her mouth open against my own, trembling fingers pulled at my sweater, my hands gently cupped her own helping her removing the garment, eyes widening at the fact that all that was underneath the oversized sweater was a black lace bra and panties to match.
My fingers wrapped around her wrist, dragging her to the sofa in the living room, she nervously turned the stereo off while I removed my shirt.
I gently pushing her down on the couch, I guided her to a laying position before straddling her waist, my lustful eyes locked with her own darkened ones.
"Are you sure about this?" My index finger played with the waistband of her black leggings,
"Yes." Her voice trembled as my delicate fingers traced the lineaments of her face, trying to remember every little detail.
A shaky breath escaped her lips and I lovingly pressed my own on them, hands confidently pulling the material down her legs, Y/N's hips lightly raising and kicking it off.
My mouth watered at the sight underneath me, her pale skin in contrast with the red underwear, big eyes staring up at me in anticipation, cheeks flushed.
I started leaving a trail of open mouthed kisses from her collarbone down to the valley of her breast, my hands moved to her back and unhooked her bra in a swift movement, pulling it off of her.
Whimpers of pleasure escaped Y/N as soon as I placed my mouth on her pink nipple, tongue gently stimulating the sensitive bud.
My teeth grazed her nipple as my index finger slipped in her soaked underwear, a loud moan coming from her at the unexpected contact.
The underwear was now at her ankles and my center burned in desire at Y/N whispered pleading as me kept pleasing her breasts.
Knowing it wasn't the time for any sort of teasing I lowered my mouth at her warm center and placed a few kisses on her opening before plunging my tongue inside of her.
Y/N whole body shook at the new feeling, her reaching for my hands and pulling forcefully, eyes shut in pleasure.
I kept moving my tongue steadily inside of her before my lips encircled her clit and two fingers entered her, reaching a spot inside of my girlfriend that made a variety of curse words slip out of her mouth.
"Camila... keep going please... Right there."
Her desperate tone just made me move faster and with more passion, thighs wrapped firmly around my head, I curled my fingers inside her and sucked forcefully on her swollen bud, her walls clenching around.
My name left her mouth loudly as she finally came.
Eyes rolled to the back of her head in pleasure, her dark hair sticking to her glistening forehead, mouth wide open in a silent scream of pure ecstasy and her hips raising from the couch.
I finally allowed yourself to pull out and lick my fingers clean as her eyes lazily followed my movements.
I slid of the couch and pressed a chaste kiss on her soft lips.
"I'll go make some dinner. I'll wake you when I'm done okay?"
She barely nodded, eyes still locked on your figure, she looked happy.
A smile graced my face at the thought and my heart sped up as she whispered those three magic words right before her eyes closed and sleep took over.