First time

After hopping in and out of the shower quickly, you wrapped your body in a big, clean towel. You brush through your hair and make a messy bun on top of your head. You rush back to the bedroom where your girlfriend Camila was waiting on her bed, playing with her hands. She watches you in amusement while you go through all of your drawers to find a good outfit.
'I don't have anything to wear!' you exclaimed dramatically. A closet full of clothes, but nothing you could wear for the planned occasion. Camila chuckles. "Baby, relax. The party isn't even that big of a deal, and I'm not planning on staying the whole night. Just wear something casual."
You sigh in frustration, throwing a few tops that could be an option onto the bed. "Yeah I know, but I still want to look nice." "You always look nice. Even if you wore sweatpants I would still show you off," Camila said sweetly. You snorted in disbelief and rolled your eyes. "Cami, you're sweet, but no." You grabbed a pair of panties and a cute bra Camila gave you as a present pretty recently.
You hear Camila's breath stuck in her throat when you let the towel drop to the floor, exposing your moist body. Before she could make a comment about it you put on the pair of underwear.
You could feel Camila's eyes on your back (checking you out probably) as you walk over to the other side of the bedroom, looking for body cream. Since it was fall your skin had been very dry and itchy, so lotion was a good solution for that.
You take the lid of the jar and put a big amount on your hands, before you place your leg on the bed and rub the cream into your skin. Normally you did this in the bathroom, but you were in a hurry and not doing your regular routine.
You weren't even aware that you were giving Camila a pretty good sight of your cleavage, until she cleared her throat loudly. You looked up to meet her eyes. "What?", you asked innocently, not knowing what she was referring too.
"Stop doing that," she said through gritted teeth. She almost sounded mad, and you were trying to figure out why. What was wrong with what you were doing? You were about to put your hand back into the jar when Camila quickly leaned forward and grabbed your wrist. "Y/N, I'm serious." She narrowed her eyes, like she couldn't handle looking at you. You tried to pull back, but Camila was stronger.
"I'm serious too! Let go of me," you said. Suddenly something in Camila's shorts drew your attention, and a quiet 'oh' left your lips. She was wet, which she was trying to cover with her free hand.
It wasn't the first time that you had turned Camila on, in fact it was probably the fifth time. Or even the sixth time. But it was not so pleasant for her because you always did it by accident, and Camila never could 'take care' of it. She always had to ignore her needs, because you were the one who rejected her time after time.
But why actually? Why did you wanted to wait? Maybe because you were still a virgin and Camila wasn't, which meant that he was more experienced than you. This irrational fear of thinking you weren't good enough for her made you scared, although Ethan always made sure she was ready for you.
She wanted to 'make love to you', she once very genuinely said. It made your heart flutter. So why where you waiting? You knew she was the right person. She knew you were her. And sometimes you felt the pressure to have sex with her, because there were tons of girls waiting in line. But she was patient.
"Sorry," you apologized softly and wiped your hand on your thigh. Ethan sighed. She was a bit upset. "You know, I don't have any problem with you wanting to wait. You know that. But sometimes it's hard. For me, at least."
You furrowed your forehead and sat down next to her on the bed. "Camila, it's not that I don't want it. It's just that I'm... I don't know... scared. I don't want to disappoint you or anything." Camila grabbed your hand while you were speaking, playing with your fingers. "You can never disappoint me, Y/N. And I will never hurt you."
And in that moment, everything fell into place. You knew you were ready. You wanted her. What did you have to lose? Your virginity, yes, but was that really a loss if it was with the right person? "Okay, then..." you whispered and looked her in the eyes.
There was a sudden change of tension; you could feel it in the air. You felt butterflies in your stomach, just like the first time you met her. "What, right now?" Camila questioned, not trying to sound too excited. You shrugged your shoulders and smiled. Camila licked her lips and closed her hand lovingly around your cheek. "I'm going to make this perfect for you, I promise."
You couldn't help but smile when Camila leaned in to kiss you passionately, without any rush and really taking her time. You were feeling a little nervous, but who wouldn't be for their first time?
You giggled when she took you into her arms and slowly laid you down onto the bed. "What about the party?" you asked while Camila kissed down your neck and chest. "Hmm... The party can wait." You watched your girlfriend in anticipation as her soft fingers trailed down your skin and her plump lips kissed every inch of your body.
"You're so goddamn beautiful," she spoke softly and looked up, lips curling into a cute smirk. "I'm lucky. So lucky..." You smiled and felt something tickle between your legs. Now she was turning you on, you noticed to your surprise.
Her lips went lower, covering your belly with wet kisses until she ended at your belly button. "Can I take this off?" She questioned while her fingers pulled at the fabric of your panties.
You nodded and swallowed. This was it. This was the first time she was going to see you naked like this. She unhooked them quickly and stared at you in awe. You tried to close your legs, feeling very vulnerable once you laid there fully nude.
"Don't do that, baby. You're gorgeous." Camila got up and sat on her knees, giving you a good sight of his abs and toned arms. She got rid of her panties and threw them across the room.
Her crotch stood there wet, ready for you. Wow, was the only thing you could think. She was, eh... beautiful. She looked so sexy, biting her lip and her hair all messy. She took your bra off as well and left a few kisses on your chest.
You felt so safe and loved with her. She was taking all the time in the world and it made you more relaxed than you expected. Camila saw you looking at the strap-on dildo she put on a few moments before and slowly bent down and placed her elbows on each side of your torso.
'This is probably going to hurt a bit. I need to stretch you out before I start doing my thing so I need this little toy over here, but just tell me and I'll stop, okay? I don't want to hurt you." You nodded and kissed her. "I trust you." Camila smiled lovingly and replaced her weight to her left arm, while her right hand trailed down your body and touched your sensitive heat.
"Ah," you moaned softly and almost jumped at her touch. You closed your eyes while Camila started rubbing. "You're so wet," Camila whispered, smirking. She pulled her fingers back and took hold of the strap-on. She rubbed her own clit a few times before she placed the tip at your entrance.
"You ready?" she asked. "Yes," you answered. She looked down and carefully pushed herself into you. "Go slow," you murmured in her ear. She was already going at an unbearable slow pace, but damn, it hurt. Camila nodded and groaned in satisfaction at the sight of your walls clenching around the strap-on.
After what felt like an eternity she was fully inside of you. "You feel amazing," Camila said. Her face was close to yours now and she kissed your cheek. "You okay?" "God, this thing is so huge, Cami,' you breathed out.' "Try to relax, baby. You're all tensed up," she calmed you down and stroked the back of her hand against your cheek.
A wave of calmness flood over you when she stared with nothing but love and admiration into your eyes. She kissed you a couple times more before you grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face close to yours.
You wrapped your arms around her back. "You can move, now," you said, but you felt uncertain. Although Camila wanted nothing but to pound you, she held back and started to carefully slid in and out of you.
You bit your lip and buried your face in her neck, trying to accommodate her. After what seemed like forever the pain started to go away, but it still felt very uncomfortable.
Camila knew how you felt and started to kiss and suck your neck while whispering sweet nothings into your ear, till the point it actually started to feel good. Really good.
"Baby, I need more," you whispered against her shoulder and she started picking up the speed. When she added two fingers to rub your clit you moaned. An embarrassing, very loud moan.
Camila smirked and looked at you with dark eyes. 'You like that?' She asked, her voice dripping of lust. God, he was so sexy. She started to thrust faster, her hips slamming against yours. You let your hands roam over his back and moaned his name.
'Oh, Camila...' she groaned and took one of your nipples in her mouth. A familiar knot started to evolve in the pit of your stomach and you couldn't form words anymore. You were nothing but a moaning mess by this time. 'Fuck, do you even know what you're doing to me?' Camila said huskily.
Her warm breath on your skin almost took you over the edge. Oh, how could this feel so good? Camila's warmth, her body against yours... It was perfect. 'Camila, I-I think... I'm gonna-' you stuttered.
'I know, baby. Me too... Come on. Give it all to me,' Camila grunted. When your legs started to tremble Camila's thrusts became sloppier as she whispered your name against your cheek. She breathed unsteady and almost choked on her own breath. She started to rub her clit at a very fast pace, she came hard and released herself in you.
You closed your eyes while it felt like you were going to combust, your orgasm wrecking your body. Camila pulled you closer to her, hands tangled in your curls as you cried her name. As your forehead was pressed against hers as she rode your orgasms out.
Camila stroked your back while she placed a chaste kiss on your shoulder. After the orgasm had slowly ebbed away, she pulled out. Your head was still spinning from what just happened.
"Hmm... That was amazing," you told her, cheeks flushed. "God, yes. I love you so much, Y/N," she said softly. "I love you too," you whispered as your lips curled into a big smile. Camila leaned on her elbows again and started to place sweet kisses between your breasts and slowly going down.
She placed her chin onto your belly without leaning on you with her entire weight, looking up to you from underneath her long eyelashes. You had a certain suspicion of what was about to come. "Ready for another round?"