Jealousy

You nod slightly to the sound of the stereo blasting in the background as you waited for Millie to get back with your drinks. Another party with her, the girl you secretly were infatuated with. Another party where you had to act like you weren't tempted to throw her against the wall in a haze of alcohol and sweat when she sexily grinded on you on the dance floor. You silently groan to yourself at the thought, wanting more than anything just to get out how you felt about her but not ever gaining the courage to do so. So here you are again, waiting patiently while she gets you whatever drink she thinks suites tonight's mood. You start to watch for her and you think you see her beanie bobbing around slightly shorter than the crowd making her way back to you when suddenly you're distracted by the feeling of being coated with something wet and sticky.
You let out a gasp and turn to see a guy already stuttering out apologies for his accidental spill on you.
"I am so sorry. So so sorry." he says
Deciding that it was just an accident and he already felt horrible you put a hand on his shoulder to relax him "Its fine, I was dying for a drink anyway." you joke smiling at his relieved tentative grin.
"Can I help you with that? I was just about to get another myself." he says offering to grab you a drink to which you look pointedly at his still half full glass, not all of it was gone yet. He catches your look and quickly makes a point of downing the remnants of his drink. "well now I am at least." he smirks.
You glance over to where Millie was seeing some guy chatting her up and internally groan nodding your head towards the guy in front of you, he eagerly heads to the bar returning quickly with a drink for you smiling as you take it and have a sip.
"So can I know the name of the person I owe a new shirt?" he asks seemingly gaining his confidence back.
"Y/N." you reply
"I'm Jake." he says "So are you here with anyone?"
You spare another glance at Millie who still seems preoccupied by whatever that guy is saying, feeling a little bit disheartened. You try and focus on finding your own distraction, even if you probably weren't going to do anything with him someone to keep you company till Millie wanted to head out would be appreciated so you shake your head.
A grin takes over his face and he offers you a hand, a silent invitation to head to the dance floor which you take after finishing your drink in one final gulp. Luckily you love the song that's playing and get lost in the music as you feel hands on your hips, that are just too big to be the small delicate ones you wanted of a particular Jardine. You close your eyes letting him pull you closer as you felt the song move you.
When you open your eyes again you look over Jake's shoulder and see someone glaring at you, Millie. She looked angry and frustrated, you didn't understand why though, it wasn't like you ditched her she just kept you waiting for way too long. When you made eye contact she hand gestured something to you which you didn't quite understand. She looks like shes about to head over to tell you through words but is stopped when one of your mutual friends comes up to talk to her, she seems like she wants to get over to you and end her current conversation by the way she keeps glancing at you and impatiently shifting her weight which confuses you as to what is happening to make her act this way.
In the midst of the confusion your dancing lessened and Jake seemed to take notice.
"Hey you wanna take a break?" he asks
You nod in agreement starting to head over to where Millie was when you feel Jake hot on your heels, you guessed that he wanted more of your time, for now Millie could wait you suppose.
"So do you want me to help with your whole shirt scenario?" he asks while picking up another drink for himself, you swore you saw him do shots earlier in the crowd too, well you suppose he wasn't going to be the sober kid at the party.
You raise an eyebrow at that question "how?"
"You could always take it off." he says causing you to laugh at him in a 'so-not-gonna-happen' way.
"Or..." he trails off before lifting his own shirt above his head and offering it to you.
Great. Wow. He was the drunk shirtless dude at the party.
You shake your head at his offer of his shirt but that doesn't prompt hi to put it back on he just walks closer into your personal space and grabs your hand placing it on his not entirely unappealing defined abs.
"Like them?" he asks smugly.
You distractedly hum in agreement searching for the torso you would prefer to see, Millie when your eyes lock on her and her determined pissed off stride to your location.
"Hey Millie this is Ja-" you start to say when she reaches you but she cuts you off.
" Yeah okay great. Y/N can we please go now? If you aren't done practically fucking your boy toy on the dance floor that is." she adds with an impatient edge to her voice as she looks Jake up and down with fire in her eyes. You're confused by her sudden hostility and decide to just do what she wants because maybe something important happened.
She grabs your hand tightly and you start to let yourself get pulled away when you feel another grip on your wrist, you turn to see the hand belonged to Jake.
"Hey Y/N, if you wanted to get to know each other any better you could always stay, if your friend wanted to leave I can give you a ride home later." he says "or tomorrow." he adds with a wink.
"She is coming with me." You hear Millie growl out before you can answer and you feel your arm jerking forcibly pulling you with her.
"What the fuck was that?" you ask Millie when shes dragging you but she can't hear you so you sigh in frustration pulling to change her direction and pulling her into a random unoccupied room of the house so you can talk without yelling past the music.
"What was that?" you repeat
"What was what?" she asked crossing her arms and glaring at you and you could tell she was still angry but her deep breathing and clenched jaw.
"Dragging me from Jake, the sudden need to leave, the death stare?" you list.
"What did you really want to go with him?" she scoffs "And that was embarrassment. Its honestly disgusting how you were letting his hands all on you." she says getting riled up and stepping closer to you.
You couldn't believe the way she was acting, it was ridiculous.
"Whats the issue? You and I dance closer than that all the time." you say copying her actions and stepping closer so you guys were extremely close.
"I reserve the right to," she growls out angrily "Others do not."
"How was I supposed to know you're such a possessive friend? I didn't know I was your property" you say sarcastically at her reasoning.
"It should be obvious to you and everyone else that you. Are. Mine." she grits out and before you know it her lips are on yours in a rough bruising kiss, her body pushing against yours till your back hits the wall.
You have no time to think before you are entirely immersed in the feeling of Millie's hands territoriality gripping your hips, the feeling of her warm lips against yours, and her teeth tugging on your bottom lip slightly when she lets out a small growl that makes you whimper. You've wanted this for so long you decide its okay not to think for once, you even deepen the kiss losing yourself in the sound of her moan and the taste of her tongue. Her grip on your hips tighten and you can feel her nails making marks in your skin, the small pain slightly pleasurable.
Suddenly her hot mouth distances from your lips traveling leaving small kisses down your jawline before starting on your neck where she starts a rougher treatment that involves sucking and biting. You feel weak-kneed and its like nothing else matters other than the feeling of her heavy breathing on the sensitive flesh of your neck and how sinfully amazing her teeth feel scraping against it.
She starts landing kisses behind your ear when you hear her husky whisper.
"Do you fucking understand how you're mine now?" she gets out before her hands lift to the hem of your shirt hurriedly pulling it over your head.
You nod quietly eager to stop talking and start doing but Millie doesn't like that. Her hands push forcefully on your shoulders slamming them back against the wall roughly in a pain that was turning you on beyond belief.
"Say it. Tell me." She growls looking into your eyes with burning intensity.
"I'm yours, only yours." You whimper watching a smirk take over her expression.
"Good" is all she says and you suddenly feel yourself pulled off the wall and thrown onto the bed inside the room. Within seconds Millie is on top of you again doing things with her mouth that should be illegal, with every rough bite of suck you can feel yourself becoming weaker and weaker, and her nails scratching down your abdomen is not helping your cause. When almost rips your bra in the process of tearing it off you know you're a goner.
"Mill... L-lets take this back to my place." you stutter out trying not to focus on the marks shes making that will leave your body covered tomorrow morning.
"No. I want you here and now." she says leaving you anxious about the people in the house partying around you guys.
"But-" you start to argue but she cuts you off with your own gasp as she starts to pinch one of your nipples.
"You'll let me fuck you wherever I want. Because you're mine. Got it?" Millie says dominantly. All you can do is squeak out in agreement, not really feeling threatened because you know she would stop if you actually objected but you couldn't deny the assertiveness and power she had over you had you dripping. "Good now take these jeans off."
You immediately start to unbutton your jeans and struggle with slipping them off because you're rushing and shaking in anticipation, Millie's smug chuckle as she watches you doesn't help. Soon enough, however; they're off and you are watching as Millie scans up your body with such hunger that it makes you shiver. You lean up to connect your lips with hers in a kiss and finally begin the process of relieving yourself of the delicious yet torturous tension when she pulls away last second before her lips meet yours. She takes your elevated position to her advantage and flips you over pushing the side of your face into the pillow. You feel her denim-clad legs straddle your thighs as she rakes your nails up your back, leaning over you so you could feel her breathe hot against your ear as she whispered in it.
"No. I control you tonight, so that you'll finally understand you will never be anyone's except for mine. No one else can have you this vulnerable, this intimately." she snarls and suddenly you feel her cold fingers slowly moving through your slickness, but not giving nearly enough friction. "You're so fucking wet, and its all for me. That guy you were grinding on could never do this." she says before removing her fingers and using that hand to plant a rough smack on your ass that causes you to squeak in painful pleasure.
"Say it" she demands stroking the tender flesh where she just hit soothing it slightly.
"No one could do this to me except you Millie." you say before she plants another slap on the same spot that made you whimper.
"Fuck no they couldn't." Millie says "You like when I spank you don't you baby?" she says and you can't help but whisper out a yes.
"Louder" she demands hitting you again.
"Yes Mills please spank me." you give out obediently.
"Dirty girl." she says hitting you one more time when all the sudden you feel her weight shift. You grow confused until all the sudden you feel her tongue working magic on your clit.
You mutter explicit words into the pillow as you get closer and closer to the edge. Your hands are searching for something to hold on to and Millie's name is on the tip of your tongue when suddenly she stops leaving you whimpering desperately. You feel her move down and bite your inner thigh roughly, you can feel her mouth grin against the reddening skin as you let out a squeak.
"So wet..." she says as she lets her fingers glide against your wet sensitive folds. "Good girl." is all she says before she thrusts two fingers into you with no warning. You move your hips to match her incessant thrusting, wanting her fingers as far into you as they could be. You can't focus on anything other Millie dominating you, you feel the fabric of her shirt against her back as she slides up your body, still thrusting roughly into you, pushing you closer and closer to the edge.
She starts curling her fingers inside you are white hot heat takes over your body, every single movement of her fingers pushing you further and further you can already feel your walls fluttering and by the way Millie groans she can feel it too. That low groan just pushes you farther though.
"Fuck!" you let out as you feel her bit your shoulder from behind, and her free hand sneaks underneath you to play with one of your nipples. Your reaction causes Millie to let out a throaty laugh before thrusting even harder into you, hitting that one spot inside of you that makes you start to lose your vision, that combined with Millie finding that one spot on your neck makes everything go white as you fall apart and go limp.
After a few moments when you finally get the strength to pry your eyes open and turn onto your back still under Millie, just in time to see her taking her soaked digits into her mouth cleaning you off of her with her tongue.