Types of cuddles

· Sleepy half-awake morning cuddle
• This is pretty self-explanatory. Sometimes it'd be you the one that's clingy, sometimes him, sometimes both of you.
• On some mornings, you'd obviously wake up earlier than Tan either for school or some other reason. You'd pull the curtains right open and open the light. Just imagine sleepy Camila groaning in his sleep as he shuts his eyes tighter. When you'd try to leave the bed, he would wrap his arm around you and pull you into his bigger frame.
"Tan, seriously? I gotta go."
"Mrhmdfm five more minutes Y/N." He'd grumble.
"No seriously."
The more you pull away, the more he squeezes you to his. And honestly, how can you resist him looking so cute with his messy hair?
• "Alrighty bye baby, I got an early shoot."
The sudden loss of warmth in the sheets catches you by surprise. You groan, and latch onto Tan as if you were a koala on a branch. You aren't fully conscious but can hear him chuckling as he moves some of your hair out of your mouth and face.
"You're so freaking cute Y/N, you know that?"
"Will that be enough to get you back in bed?" You mumble.
• Tan's eyelids flutter open as he glances towards the clock. Then he glances to his other side, where you are fast asleep. There you are, looking so peaceful. He places soft kisses on your forehead, your nose, your cheeks. Slowly, you wake up.
"Hey baby." He smiles while looking into your eyes adjusting to the light.

Tickle wars

• These would happen very often to be honest.
- "Taaaaan, cuddle with me."
"How can I say no to that?"
Tan sits down and you in between his legs so he can hug your waist from behind. He's placing soft kisses on your neck when he realizes his hands are on your bare waist, and he smirks into your hair. Stretching out his fingers, she begins to tickle you and you immediately squeal and squirm out of his reach.
"Oh you asked for it Tan."
Basically these end with the both of you falling off the couch and collapsing onto the ground with a bang from all the squirming, accompanied with derisive laughter.

· Night cuddles
• "Night, Tan." You smile as you lay your head on his chest and look up at him.
"Night darling."
And this, is the most comfortable you will ever feel. Tan's chest is like a pillow, and your legs are entangled with his. Together bodies entwined like this, it's with no difficulty that you both drift off to sleep.

· Sitting cuddles
• You know, when you're watching a movie, or sitting down and talking. Your hands would go into Tan's and then slowly he'd put his arm around you, you'd lean into him, and sometimes he'd lay his head on top of yours.

· Standing up cuddles
• These sound weird, but hear me out.
• So it's either really really cold, or you guys are either tired, or tipsy, I don't know. But you guys are like hugging but having a conversation at the same time. And your chest is pressed against his, and you're looking up at him and he down at you.
• If you guys are like tipsy or just weirdly tired, I can see you both laughing and you just advancing and him taking small steps back as you both throw your heads back in laughter.
• Another one would be you back to Tan's chest, since he was taller than you. You guys are standing and watching the view and landscape. He'd just have his arms dangling from your shoulders and your head would be laying on the side on top of them. He'd love to kiss the top of your head then, or squeeze you tighter and rest his chin on your head.

· The sad, comforting cuddle
-"Oh baby, what's wrong?" Tan would ask, seeing you down in the dumps lying on the couch.
"Life."
He'd gladly hop onto the couch behind you and squeeze you tight in his arms. Tan would place kisses on your neck and back, as his hand softly
strokes your hip. And in that moment, you feel just a bit happier than you were before Tan came.

· Big spoon/Little spoon
• It's like the most common cuddling position, c'mon you thought I would forget?
• Most of the times it would be you the little spoon. You just love the feeling of Tan warming up your whole backside, the protectiveness he offers when he wraps his arm around you.
• But you're not the small spoon all the time. He'd be it if he was sick, or down, or stressed. He'd like having your leg wrapped around him and the kisses you place on his back and shoulder.